Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Rachel looked down at him oddly, "So your saying your not destroying the world than? Well you may not say things but your emotions and body expressions give you that perception. I hate to say it but those images you showed me, I can see the two women you were with really didn't care about you they just cared about power." She started walking away when she heard him say about going to the realm of dreams. "Yeah just go do something and hope you die, dreams don't kill people it just gives you fantasies that never come true. I wasn't lieing when I said I cared and loved you." She didn't know what else to say and she couldn't look at him if he just planned to leave and just kill himself. She headed back towards the door to the elevator. "Bye Tortain I hope you find what you need." She reached the door and went in pressing the button for the elevator. The door opened and she went in and pressed her floor button.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 am

"No." He said simply and shook his head. He couldn't help it anymore. He didn't know what to do anymore. He was like an infant all over again. He had lost his way entirely. He looked at her as she got onto the elevator. He sat there until the door closed. Then he appeared in the elevator with her. "How do you know that?" He asked her simply. It had made him curious. He looked at her, no more like, he stared at her, waiting for the answers. She seemed to be the only guide that he had and he didn't want to be abandoned. If she did that, he might actually die inside. Then he wouldn't respond to anything at all. He might as well become a living statue. Well, that was until his demonic side kicked in when his resistance completely gave out. Then he heard a growling. "I'm hungry." He said with a glare at his stomach. He had never had his stomach growl before....
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 pm

As Rachel was waiting for the elevator to start moving she just looked at her phone and told herself she wasn't going to cry and that she was strong. As the door closed and started to move "He" appeared in the elevator. She looked at him odd, "What are you doing? And what do you mean how do I know? How do I know what?" She thought about it for a couple minutes and looked away from him "If your talking about the women only wanting power, I know because just the footage you showed me these women were just using you for your power, they actually never loved you. Lets just say they covered there feelings really well and knew your weakness focused on love."

As the elevator stopped and the door opened she walked out and when she heard a growl with "I'm Hungary", she looked back at him, "What was that? Have you not eaten anything lately?" She was half way down to her condo door and was opening it. "Plus I am able to pick up emotions through images whether future, past, or present."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Tortain simply walked after her. "Alright. So what do i do then?" He asked simply and sighed. He was confused, but he stood there looking at her. He didn't know where else to go or what to do. "No, i'm sorry. I haven't eaten, since, well the last time you fed me. So, a while i guess." He said and sighed. "I'm sorry i'm such a bother for you. You don't deserve to be hassled by someone like me. I don't deserve someone so good to me." He said and shook his head. It was true, he didn't. He looked at her though. He missed the thought of being with someone. Just being able to have a conversation. It was something that he cherished a lot. Being able to talk and be talking to someone. So what was he to do if he was all alone. He stood at her door as she opened it and went inside. He waited...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

When he followed her she started thinking he was like a lost puppy dog and had been tossed to the street and didn't know where to go. She laughed to herself a bit as she walked in her condo. "I can't tell you what to do Tortain, Your a powerful demon I thought controlling things were your ordeal and not showing weakness. Guess its back firing." As she reached the kitchen she looked behind and seen him still standing outside her door. "You can come in I'll order some food in." She grabs the phone book and orders a couple pizzas with breadsticks and a soda. "The pizza and that will be here in 45 minutes or are you needing blood? Being I'm sure your vampire side is hungary."

She walked over and sat on the couch and looked back at him, "Your not hasseling me but something is going on and you can't figure things out. You were so Strongminded when I first met you and its like you lost everything since Sylas has been around?" Like I've said before I haven't found human man to be anything close of interest and I doubt they'll ever mesh with me. I'm not like your two other wifes but if your the ruler of the underworld like you've said before you need to get back into your rude and crude ways.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"Yeah, well even the most powerful people can die, and the smartest person can be out smarted. I'm just at my limit right now, and i think i may just need a break." He said and looked at her. He looked around first before stepping inside slowly. He didn't even realize that he didn't walk into her house until she gave her permission. He walked over to her couch as she did too. He listened to everything that she said. She was saying things that didn't make any sense. But he nodded his head anyway. "How am i supposed to be the ruler of the underworld, when i was just about to, and you get upset and stop me? Like honestly, how? I don't want to hurt you, so how am i supposed to be the ruler of the underworld?" He was completely confused and he didn't understand what she wanted him to do.
He shook his head. "No, just my human body is hungry. No vampiric hunger here. Just human. So, food will do for me. Unless, you want something..." He said trailing off trying to see if she wanted any human blood. He was curious as to whether or not she was letting her animal side take over more or if she was just trying to cover up and sound sympathetic to him. He wasn't completely sure as to whether that was or not...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:21 am

She looked at him, "The underworld is different from Earth, people are living here and they die in time. So Patience is a key point. Thats the only reason I stopped you." She looked down at the carpet and than looked outside. "I understand powerful people and smart people can die or be outsmarted but its out of not using there skills and there personality and what they've been brought and trained to do." She looked over at him, "If you have to hurt me, you have to hurt me. What do you want? Really be honest with me."

She started gettomg up and grabbing some paper plates, napkins, and glasses ready for when the pizza arrived. "Plus don't give me that odd look on thinking I'm needing blood. That doesn't kick in for another couple years. Plus I was just checking being I'd offer you my blood." She looked back out the window looking over the lights shining down below. "Everything that happens now is up to you. I told you what the deal was from your past, while now you just have to pick up where you left off and restart over. Or maybe get in touch with your son and start training him."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 am

"Yeah, i suppose your right." He said and sighed. He looked at her back. "What do i want?" He asked himself and thought about it for a while. He wasn't even sure as to what he wanted. He wanted to live a happy life, he wanted to be able to be together with a woman who loved him, and have a family that would love to be around him. That's what he wanted. He didn't know how to tell her though. "I want to live a happy life, i want to be able to be with a woman who will love me, for me, and have a family that would love to be with me as well. That's what i want." So he just told her straight up. It was probably the best way to go about it. He gave a sigh and looked around. Her apartment showed signs of use. The girls. He forgot about that.

He looked at her as she got up. He thought maybe she didn't want to sit anymore so he looked around again. He leaned back on the couch and relaxed. "Sorry. Was just a little curious. Ya know." He said with a smile and gave a chuckle. "All of a sudden i'm craving blood...." He said and grinned devilishly and looked over at her with that grin. He was joking with her. "Yes. I know, and i can't stop what will happen to me, but i can change what i need to do about that. So, perhaps, i'll unite the world and spread peace and harmony throughout the world and make others live thousands of years as well. Ha, if only that were possible. But maybe it is if ya have enough time. But politics isn't really my thing. But you...." He said and stood up walking over to her. He grabbed her arm and made her look at him. "You...something's different about you though. You make me want to put all the effort i can into fixing everything. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:45 pm

She finished putting everything else and looked at him occasionally as he was finally telling her what he wanted. She thought to herself so he wanted a family that would stay with him and wouldn't leave, interesting. After zoning out for a couple minutes she heard a knock at the door and walked over to it grabbing money from her purse. When she opened the door the pizza guy was there and she took all their food and than handed him the money. "Have a good night" she said to him and than closed the door. She brought everything over to her counter and opened the boxes.

When he came over and grabbed her wrist she looked at him and when he said she was something that made him want to put effort into fixing things she laughed. "I'm not doing anything to you, your imagining things I have no powers or any abilities to making people fix things." She kept looking up at him, "I'm just a half breed and have more strength and abilities than a normal human being. I'm not good and I know it, I have a very competitive nature, just look at me in gymnastics I do everything 10 times more than a normal girl to make sure I get what I want. I'll play dirty if i need to." She moved her hand down to his to get him to release her. "Now lets eat food is here. And blood you can have later." She walked over and started filling her plate with some pizza and breadsticks. THan filled a glass of pop and went over to the table and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm

He let her hand go quickly and looked around with dazed eyes. "Yeah, your right." He said and followed in her example and grabbed some pizza, but no bread sticks. Didn't like them. He walked over to the table and sat down and started eating. He looked at her while he ate though. It was almost like this wasn't real. He shook his head and looked down at his food. He had almost finished his food when he looked back up at her. "What do you want from life?" He asked and took on a curious look. He didn't know what she wanted from life and he wanted to know now. It was making him curious, and he always liked knowing things. So he just simply asked.

He sat there admiring her and her beauty. She really was beautiful. Vampirism does that to human beings. It makes them the perfect killers. Attractive to humans, and deadly. Fangs that could chew through steel, strength that could rip a human in half, etc. She was affected by vampirism and it gave her beauty as well. She was strong like a vampire, had the fangs, had the attractiveness. But what she lacked, was the drive of a vampire. Vampires usually put there mind on doing something and then focused on just that. But she was different. Like him. He could multitask and get things done just as fast as a normal vampire only doing one thing. She was like him...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:17 am

While eating her food she could see him staring and admiring her. She giggeled when he tried looking down quick cause she could feel his eyes on her non stop. She looked up and stared at him when he asked her what she wanted in life. "I don't really know what I want. My father is still out there and I want to kill him. I want go to the Olympics and win the gold medal in gymnastics, both Team and Individual All Around. I really haven't though much past that being My only goals were they olympics and killing my father." She finished her plate and decided to go back for more.

She got up from her chair and grabbed a few more bread sticks and another slice of pizza. She than grabbed the bottle of soda and brought it over to the table and filled her glass up and than sat down. "Otherwise my life is complete after those goals are reached. I haven't had much to live for and I have so much hate against my one half its not really anything I look forward to in a couple years." She started eating again looking up at him occasionally being he was thinking something about her but couldn't figure it out. "So is the pizza ok for you?"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am

He continued to eat his food as she explained. Apparently that was a normal human way of eating. He nodded his head after she finished speaking and when she got up his eyes followed her. She seemed troubled. He would tell her then. When she was done speaking. "I can understand that i suppose." He said and finished his food as well. But he didn't feel like standing at this moment. So he used magic to get his pizza. It appeared on his plate before Rachel even turned the whole way around. He looked at her again. And listened.

Once more he ate while she talked. Again he could understand what she was saying. He could understand that part of what she was saying. He tried to focus on his food, her, and his thoughts, but it was hard to do currently. "I can understand that. And yes, the pizza is delicious. But i need to tell you something." He said and put his pizza down. He cleaned his hands with a napkins and his face. "I can make you human." He said softly with his eyes closed. Of course he could. He was the friggen under lord for Christs sake. He sighed after he said it. "Or, completely vampire of the day walker strain."
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:50 pm

She looked at him with an odd expression "you can turn me fully one way or another? How I was born from both genes I can't see being able to make the one side gone. Plus I want to stay a half breed till after the Olympics. Once thats done that I can look at my options." Watching him eat and try to use manners amazed her, he really was trying to fit in. And something just caught her attention about him that made him attractive and handsome.

She finally finished eating and got up and cleaned everything up and put the leftovers in the refridgerator. She was feeling pretty dirty so she decided she needed a shower. "Well I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed, your more than welcome to watch TV or do whatever it is your going to do." She walked towards her room and closed the door and started removing her clothes as she started the shower. Once the water was the right temperature she climbed in.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"Yes. It's very simple actually. You have two different types of blood. Human and vampire. It's very simply, all i have to do is remove the one that you don't want anymore." He said and smiled. He nodded and finished eating just about the time she said she was going to get a shower. "Right." he said simply as he acknowledged her choice, and he stood up and cleaned up after himself. By this time though she was already in her room, so when he was done, he looked around and tried to find something to do. Although he was very unsuccessful. So he did what he did best. He just sat down and thought about things. He could hear every move that Rachel made, but he tried to ignore the sounds of the world and focus on his thoughts.

Many things came up in his thoughts, such as his past, what was happening now, and of course, his future. The one he was most focused on was the present of course, because he wasn't sure as to what to do. Would hee accept her offer of love? Or deny it, and simply move on and away? He wasn't sure that he could deny her completely. He might be able to just stay friends with her, but why do that? Why be just friends with someone when they want more and it's completely obvious. He shook his head. He was so confused, but in that matter he decided he'd wait for her to make a move. So he moved onto the next thought. His past. They were gone now, and that was obvious. He didn't know what else to think about that. So he moved onto his future. What he was going to do about himself. He knew that eventually if she choice to go human, or stay a half breed, that eventually Rachel would die. And when that happened he wouldn't exactly stay sane. So eventually when/if she died, he knew what would happen. But that he definitely didn't want to think about right now...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:48 pm

As Rachel was taking her shower she started thinking about his offer to change her to either full human or full vampire. At this time she was not choosing she had a couple more years before the fangs kicked in for her, but she knew deep down she wouldn't go human, it never appealed to her. As she was finishing up she turned the shower off and started drying herself. Realizing she needed to figure things out with Tortain she couldn't get Sylas out of her mind. Both men were causing her feelings to go both ways but she knew she needed to pick Tortain and just go with him being he had more control of the world and had been around when she was in trouble.

After drying off she walked into her room and picked out a pink teddy and pink thong. She walked out seeing Tortain just sitting there thinking. "Would you like to watch a movie?" She went over and picked out one of her favorites "Tombstone" and than placed it in the DVD player. She than sat back on the couch looking at him, "What were you thinking? You seem in just as much thought as I was in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 am

He heard her when she got done with her shower, but he didn't move from his spot. He was too far into his thoughts to really pay attention at that point, plus she wasn't in the room he was yet so he didn't have to worry about it right now. His thoughts all started blurring together and he decided enough was enough. He wasn't focusing on the past anymore and he was going to either start building a future with Rachel, or someone else. So he decided and let his arms sit on his thighs. He was sitting criss cross. So he probably looked like one of those old guys that was meditating. But he heard Rachel walk into the room just then. "Oh, yeah su-"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence as he saw what she was wearing. He blinked a couple of times and shook his head. "Sure." He said and sat down on the couch on the opposite side of her looking directly at the TV not daring to look in her direction. "Oh, i was thinking about my past, and decided to not dwell on it anymore. I'm going to be building a new future for myself. With, hopefully, you." He said and a blush came across his face. That was weird, cause he wasn't one to blush much. He kept looking at the TV trying to avoid having his eyes come into contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:09 am

She turned the TV on and got the DVD going well he was telling her he was going to forget the past and move on hopefully with her, she seen him blush out of the corner of her eye. "Oh well its good to move on from the past especially being with the issues you had. Your blushing is cute, doesn't fit your persona but it shows you have feelings." She than set the remote down and started watching the movie. She giggled a bit noticing he wouldn't look at her. "I know you want to look at me, and I know you want me. Picked this out just for you."

She played around with one of the pillows on the couch while watching the movie and seeing how umcomfortable he was. "I said I love you and I will go with you wherever, so i guess where do this leave us?" She sat back and looked at him and than at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:13 am

"Well mainly because i don't really blush that much. Being a vampire and all it shouldn't happen." he said and shook his head and sighed. He didn't know how to explain that blushing was a very difficult thing for a vampire to do, and the fact that he was doing it, meant that he was either really embarrassed or something like this had happened. "You mean you did this on purpose?!" He said, not yelling but more shocked that she was sitting there the way she was, because she had done it on purpose for him. That was something that he didn't expect at all. He couldn't help himself anymore, this girl was seriously able to get to him, and that was perfectly fine by him.

He blinked a couple of times, and tried to focus on the movie, but found it almost impossible. She was drawing his attention like a magnet. He looked over at her, stared for a bit too, and decided. "Well, that's really up to you. It's your move honestly. Whatever you choose to do, I'm okay with, but I'm waiting for now i suppose." He said and turned his attention back to the TV. He couldn't help but glance over at her...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 pm

She looked at him stunned knowing that he was waiting for her to make the moves. "Well sorry women don't make the first moves." She threw the pillow she was playing with at him. "Plus your blushing is way to damn amusing and being you can't take your eyes away from my outfit." She grabbed the other pillow behind her and started playing with that and turned back to the movie. She thought to herself if thats the way this is going to work that she had to start things than he had another thing coming. She didn't play nice when it came to boys being her mother always taught her they were animals being her dad had raped her.

As the movie continued playing she looked out the corner of her eye at him and noticed he was just going to sit there for now. She decided to make some popcorn and grab some wine. So she got up off the couch pulling her teddy down and than walked into the kitchen grabbing the popcorn bag out of the cupboard and than she put it in the microwave. While that was cooking she grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 glasses. "Did you want some wine?"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

"True." He said simply. He would make the first move then, but he would take his time and plan it out in a very good session of time. He would figure the perfect time to make the move. He took the pillow to the face. The zipper stuck out though and scratched him. "Ow?" He said and looked at the pillow. His wound healed instantly and he pushed the zipper into the thing and sat there for a while and twiddled with it for a while. He didn't know what to say to her. He looked at her again. He couldn't help but give her a glance once in a while. He gave a sigh though and shook his head turning back towards the TV. She got up though.

He looked at her. He fixed her clothing, Tortain blinked a bit and shook his head, and then she walked towards the cupboard. He saw what she pulled out, popcorn, and wine. Interesting combination. He decided that this was the time to make the move. He moved behind her silently and wrapped his arms around her midsection lovingly. Not too tightly, and not too softly. Just perfect. He breathed on her neck. "I'll take some wine, sure." He said and waited for her...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

As she was opening the wine bottle she felt something move quick but couldn't figure it out and till she breathed on her neck and she noticed his arms around her. She looked at him. "Well whats this about?" She grinned and opened the wine bottle and started pouring there glasses of wine. She than turned her neck around and was starting to move in to kissing him but the popcorn was needing to be stopped so she reached up and grabbed the bag from the mircowave and poured it into the bowl sitting on the counter in front of her.

She turned around and looked at him and than started lifting herself up on her tipie toes to kiss him on the lips. She started moving away being she wasn't sure how he felt. She than pulled his arms away and handed him his glass of wine. ""Here you go." She than picked the bowl of popcorn up and walked back into the living room swaying her hips. Once back by the couch she placed the popcorn down and her wine glass and started the movie again. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 am

He gave a smile and a grin at the same time. "You can guess at that one." He said as he moved in closer to kiss her, but she moved away from him. Grr. That wasn't very nice. She just denied him a kiss. For popcorn none the less. He still held her to him though, but she handed him a glass of wine and he took it from her. She was playing with him now.

She went to give him another kiss, but this time walked away and back to the living room. TWO KISSES? What? That was definitely not cool. He was going to get her for this. He watched her walk though. "Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave." He said to himself, she might have heard it, but he didn't care at this point. He was starting to get a bit horny. So, she was turning him on. "Thanks." He said, a bit late, but still none the less, he said it. And walked into the living. He drank down the whole glass of wine quickly and looked at her. "Don't think your getting away from me." He said as he crawled on the couch over top of her and kissed her quickly before she had time to react to it. He felt her soft lips touch his and he felt what it felt like to be in heaven again...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 am

She could hear him making small remarks in the kitchen after she gave him the glass of wine but just ignored them. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he walked over and drank the glass of wine down quickly. She didn't expect anything being he didn't seem like the playful type of guy but when he said "Don't think your getting away from me" She giggled and than tried to throw the other pillow at him but was too late being he crawled on top of her and started kissing her.

She kissed him back, while taking in the moment being she never had went through these types of feelings before. She could sense he was happy and glad to have someone back in his life that he cared for. After a bit she pulled back and looked him in the eyes, "That was nice and felt right." She started to blush and turned her head towards the TV. She didn't know how to act this was never a specialty to her, she was only ever concerned with herself where now he came along and changed a lot of things. She turned back to him "Don't think I didn't like it, I've just never experienced this part of things before."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:37 pm

He gave a smile to her and shook his head. "Don't worry, i can read your thoughts remember?" He said with a smile and looked her in the eyes. She was blushing and he thought she looked beautiful when she was like that. He didn't know how to explain it though. He made her look back at him. "No looking away." He said and gave a grin. He thought for a second and something popped up in his mind. Could it be possible? He didn't think so, but he would have to ask her. He would, just to make sure, so that he wouldn't hurt her.

"Are you, by any chance, a virgin?" He asked. He asked it in a tone that didn't make the mood leave, but in a tone of concern that was still something that kept it going. He knew how to talk in these kinds of situations. He was rather experienced with it all, but he didn't know if she was a virgin or not, he didn't want to hurt her or anything. So he would rather know ahead of time, that way he didn't cause her any serious pain. He would make sure that he took it easy on her if she was.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 pm

She looked at him as he forced her to look at him and than she smirked and giggled a bit when he asked her if she was a virgin. "I am actually not a virgin, I've been with a few men." She tried looking down but her eyes kept looking at him. "So where is this leading us Tortain? I'm not a whore and sleep with men the first time feelings lead to things like this." Trying not to wreck the mood but couldn't help it being she didn't want things to get out of hand and for feelings to get hurt before things even began. She rubbed her hand up and down his back feeling his hard muscles and nice body structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next