Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) Empty
PostSubject: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Tortain
Tortain was sitting in one of his clubs just enjoying some music and watching through the one way glass. He could see all the people out on the floor dancing and having a good time. Most of them were young people that did this kind of thing a lot. He shook his head and gave a smile. This was one of those times that he couldn't help but smile. He loved his work, but yet at the same time it was one hell of a trouble.

For example, he turned his head, the pile of paper work that he had to do. He considered many many times on hiring someone to do this for him, but he didn't really trust and business people enough to handle it. He started filling out forms and signing papers. This was the worst part of the job. And yet it wasn't even that bad. He had a good life, or at the bare minimum a pleasurable one. He wasn't expecting anyone to come and talk to him at this time, but he could hear someone approaching the place rapidly. He finished the paper he was on and set his pen on the desk.

He folded his hands up on the desk and waited for the person to come in...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
It was a typical night of coming to the same club everynight, dancing, drinking, and meeting random people. Rachel loved the dancing wasn't the big social person but enjoyed having a few drinks even though she had always used a fake to get the drinks. Tonight started out like usually dancing and getting a lot of men's attention. She never wore dresses but tonight she decided to give one a try and boy was it getting her noticed. As she was dancing she noticed someone sitting on the otherside of the glass looking at the dance floor, she didn't know what to expect besides trouble but thats what she enjoyed.

After about a couple hours she decided to go to the ladies room, when she was finished she seen a door partially opened and decided to check it out. She felt a presnce in the room so when she got to the door she slowly pushed it open and noticed the man at the desk. "Oh are you the owner? I have to say your clubs the best one in town and I noticed you looking out over the floor from the window."

Tortain
Tortain had noticed that he had a female watching him. He gave a grin and instead of continuing looking out of the dark glass, he walked around in his office. He knew that eventually she would be walking up into his office. So that's why he started doing his paperwork, that way it was done and he didn't have to worry about it as he was conversing with her. The paper work was just normal boring everyday paper work. He sat at his desk after being noticed and filed it. By the time he had heard the girl coming up to his office he was done and all the paper was filed away. So he sat and waited for her.

He looked upon the girl as she walked in. She was rather beautiful and she looked like she was only twenty one years of age. But he knew better. She was a vampire. He could tell because he was a full vampire until recently when he joined with a demon, so now he was half and half. "Yes, perhaps I am the owner. And thank you for the compliment. Now, i noticed you watching me through the plate glass window here. I know your a vampire because only supernatural's like vampires can see through that glass. So how are you enjoying your night? Anything you need?" He asked her very simply.

He was interested in seeing what this girl was all about. He couldn't wait for her answer. He loved figuring people out and knowing them. Perhaps this was another person that he would get to know and become friends with. He had a lot of them. But he didn't mind having more. Of course she seemed to be a younger vampire still not completely in full control of herself. Not her blood lust or her vampire powers but her human fears and emotions...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at him figuring out he was a Vampire, but something else seemed odd about him and she couldn't put her finger on it. "Oh I'm a half breed, Half Vampire and Half human. So you were right in how I was able to see you. No don't really need anything just am a suspicous one you could say, plus I'm out looking for undead to kill." She smirked at him.

She started looking out through the glass, "So what are you? I can tell your a vampire, but theres something else? I won't kill you being you run an awesome club which this is the only one I come to." She than turned and looked at him and thought he was pretty attractive but she couldn't get close to anyone of her half breed side.

Tortain
Hmmm. She was a smart one. He could tell just by looking at her. He liked her almost instantly. He gave a shake of his head and gave a smirk right back to her. "Yes. You are correct. I'm not just a vampire. I'm also half demon and ruler of the underworld. Well, co-ruler, sort of. It's complicated. I rule it but not without some advisers. So yeah. Like i said, Sort of." He gave a laugh, more of a chuckle really, because he was rambling on about stupid stuff. He was over five hundred years old yet he still rambled in front of pretty girls. How lame.

"Well see usually suspicious people who end up in here tend to become friends with me. But sometimes they become closer. For example my missing wife. She is probably dead. Sad, but still i have my son to look after and he is number one. He's finally over her now. At least most of the way. He still has a few nightmares but he's grown up now. Hell he'll be sixteen this year. Of course he's a half breed like you too. Half vampire, half human. So he sort of ages faster than normal. That is until i blood him to become a full vampire. I've taught him how to control the thirst though. So i don't have to worry about that."

He stood up and stood erect to his full six foot five inches. He was a very tall fellow. His long black hair came down to his waist line. "So would you perhaps be interested in a drink then?" He asked her calmly. It was artificial blood. He poured himself a drink and waited for her answer...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at him "well I'm not most people, I'll be honest I'm a Bitch, very closeminded and am usually about things going my way or the highway. You have a son who was a Half Breed and he's now a full vampire? Thats possible? I didn't think that was do able." She looked at the drink in his hand and figured it was blood being it was red and too thick to be wine. "Sorry I don't drink blood I'm more a beer or Long Island Ice Tea gal."

She started walking away from the glass facing the dance floor and went towards the door. When she seen him at his full height she was awe struck and lost track of what she was doing. "Damn you are tall and good looking for as old as i'm sure you are. So your part ruler of the underworld how did that ever happen I thought Hades was the only ruler of the underworld? You must have done something to piss him off or decided to give your soul away forever."

Tortain
He laughed aloud at that comment. "So. Your way or the highway huh?" He shook his head with a smile on his face. "I like it. Very much. I like a feisty girl. And don't worry. It's artificial. Purely. Not even human. Just a drink that will satisfy a vampire such as me. And that's fine." He pushed a small button on the counter top and it poured a fresh ice cold brew. He extended the drink towards her. It had just the right amount of froth on the top of it. A perfect beer. "And yes. He was a half breed. It's very possible to be a full vampire. Would you like to become one?" He said with a smirk. He didn't truely mean it, but it was half-hearted in a way.

"Oh? And how old do you peg me for?" He gave a smile to that. He was sure she would get somewhere rather close to his age, but not exactly. He gave another laugh as she talked about Hades. "Yes. He is known as Hades in some parts of the world. But not to me or my sisters and brothers. You see, He is my father. My sister was ruler until she got sick of it. She handed it over to me. And i accepted it. Without doubt." He said and gave a half smirk half smile. But he also gave a scoff. "Give my soul away forever? Ha. What soul? Vampires and demons usually have one, but me not so much. I mean there is a small sliver of it left. But not enough for father to even consider it."

"Perhaps you would be interested in seeing some more of my clubs or the underworld?" He offered a trip to her. It wasn't something he offered to everybody. For some reason he liked this girl. He didn't know why but he did. "And yes. You are correct. I am very tall. And as for my age, well, I technically am 19 years old. But no. I have seen about, five or six centuries go by. At least i think it's five or six. What year is this?" He asked with a grin and waited for the girl's reply.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Well this guy sure had some sense of humor to him she thought to herself. "Artificial blood huh? Is that what vampires are all going to now?" She walked over and took the beer that appeared, She drank a few sips of the beer, "Damn thats some good beer which one is it because i'm sure i've never had this one before. Your age I was going to say at least 500 years old, you may look real young but I'm sure you've been around plenty of years to centurys."

After a few sips of the beer she started feeling a little odd, "What did you put in here I'm feeling a little ackward? Plus no I don't want to become a blood sucking vampire I despise and hate that side of me thats why I kill them." She looked him up and down a few times, "So your one of Hade's son, but your a vampire he's not one is he? How many other clubs do you own?" She thought a while on getting to go to the underworld she figured it probably would not be a good thing for her being she hated any place that she had no defense once so ever.

Tortain
He gave a smirk. He could tell she thought that was different. Artificial blood was weird even to vampires. Not many liked it. They preferred the real thing to it. "No. Not many use it actually. Most prefer the real thing. But I can't even remember the last time i had real human blood. It's been a while." He said with a smile. She obviously couldn't handle the beer that he drank. It was a stronger proof. 30 proof to be exact. Most beer's were only 15 or 18 proof. He gave a chuckle as she guessed his true age. "Yes your about correct. I was born in 1465. So just about six hundred now." He said with a chuckle. He couldn't help himself.

"Nothing. Just stronger than your usual beer. Maybe added a little bit of a personal touch. Sorry. The machine has an automatic dispenser to my personal flavors. Nothing harmful. Towards vampires or humans. I swear." He gave another smile. "I don't like harming people anymore. Used to. But no more. I've taken a policy against that while I'm in the real world. My own world, were everything is a figment of imagination, sure i'll get my rocks off so that i can keep cool while I'm here." He said with a smile to her. He really wasn't violent. "Yes i am his son. And no he isn't a vampire. I became a vampire. It's difficult to explain. Maybe later I'll tell you the whole tale. And as for clubs. Twelve in New York. Many others over the country and the world." He said matter of factually. "Would you like to go to one of my clubs in Russia? The dancing is much better there. I love that club. I dance there a lot." He said with a smile to her.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
After about drinking half the glass of beer she set it down on his desk "You drugged me didn't you? I can handle strong proof items being the vampire side is more dominant." She looked at him again and thought he's no angel at all in this world, he's trying to get her passed out and take her to his son cause she sure wasn't interested in him. "So how old was your wife when you impregnated her and why did she leave you?" she asked him this being it seemed odd a human married him but than later ran away. I could see why she thought to herself he was over 600 years old.

"Thanks for the offer to go to Russia but I'm not that big of a dancer just my occasional favorite songs. I'm surprised you don't have strippers in one of your clubs thats a big money maker and a huge thing I've seen vampires do especailly that are as old as you." She looked out the glass again "12 clubs and more in other countries must keep you busy. Oh so you were turned vampire, yeah that long stroy can wait for another time I think." She started feeling sleepy and gradually sat down on the floor in his office and than started laying down mumbling "what did...you do.....to...me........?"

Tortain
He looked at her with a bit of a grin. But he shook his head. "No. There is no poison in it. It's simply an ingredient to bring out the flavor of the beer. Nothing more, nothing less. That is the only thing different, well that and the proofing." He shook his head. Her thoughts insulted him. But he would keep a straight face. Wouldn't let it get to him. "I believe when i married my wife she was about 22 years old, and when she was pregnant she was turning to a vampire. Hence my son being half vampire half human." He said in a calm and collected voice. The next words felt like a stab in his heart and made him wince. "My wife didn't leave me. She has been missing. I can't find her. She has not come home for months now. And she is not a person to do that." He simply put a smile on his face to cover up the hurt. "But like i said. I have confidence in my wife, and I'm sure that whatever situation she is in, she'll get out of it."

"Your welcome. And I don't prefer strippers. They make a place to violent. Men get around angry men and they become angry. Add in naked women and it gets worse. Simple as that. I don't care about a profit. I have enough money to last me into the 40Th century okay? I don't care about it. It sickens me anymore. And maybe I haven't told you this, but I'm not your average day vampire." He didn't feel like dealing with a rowdy person right now though and she was getting too rowdy. "Yes I tend to get busy sometimes. And yes. For another time." He said before finishing his drink. As she sat down and then eventually laid down he gave a smile. "Well. You are getting to be angry at me for some reason that doesn't even exist. So for the current time being, your going to go to sleep." He said quickly and efficiently. "Oh mind powers, they do tend to develop in older vampires. Espically hypnosis. Which is what your under right now. But don't worry i don't plan on harming you. Maybe just moving you." He said with a grin as her eyes lowered...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
As she fell asleep, she heard Hypnosis, "thats not possible for me no vampire has ever did that to me." her mind screamed out. Than seeing the grin of his as she gradually fell into her sleep, he drugged that beer I know he did she kept saying to herself. Her mind and body shut down a few minutes later and everything was silent and unknown to her.

10 hours later she wakes up slowly looking around, "where am I?" She could tell it was no place familiar and it wasn't her friends apartment she was staying at. She started searching for her cell phone and remembered she didn't take it with her last night. She tried to go back in her mind and figure out what went down.

Tortain
"Don't worry. Your fine. I told you i wouldn't harm you. We are in my world. My self created world."He said and gave a smile to the girl. "Don't worry. You'll be completely unharmed in here. And i keep my promises." He said to her softly. It was probably hard to trust someone who just put you into a deep sleep and then transported you some place very far away and very unknown. But he truely meant the words that he said. He gave another smile to her. "You should enjoy it in here actually." He said with a grin. "This is a world of pleasure and peace. I created it that way."

He looked at her. She was still dressed in the same clothes as last night. He sat down in an expensive looking chair. "Perhaps you would like a shower? I just had one, because i don't enjoy smelling bad, and I'm not sure when the last time was that you had one so I thought i'd offer one to you." He said. He held his hand out to her. She was definitely set on thinking that he had done something to her. But he had no ill-intentions in mind. Nor would he. Unless she deliberately attacked him. But that wouldn't, or rather, couldn't happen in this world...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at the owner of the bar, "Why did you bring me here? I'm not a peaceful person and I don't take pleasure in anything but killing vampires. Take me back to the normal world I don't want to be here and if you say people become your friends well won't be happening here." She looked around in the room at all the expensive furniture and layout of the room. Than thought back to the vampires she had killed. "How long ago did you say your wife left?"

She looked at the man in shock, "Excuse me but I took a shower before I went out last night, but with whatever you did I would like to take one but not with you watching. How many other people have you brought here?" She got up pushing his hand away and started to walk towards a door where she seen a toilet and sink. "Do you have any extra clothes I can wear being this is all I have with me?" She walked into the bathroom and closed the door, 'God when I get back to the other world this guy is going to regret messing with me' she thought to herself.

She remembered killing a female that was a recently turned vampire and had mentioned something about a newborn baby, but Rachel never cared she killed anyone that was a threat to the human population and being she hated them no matter what. She finished her shower and walked out in a couple towels.

Tortain
He laughed. "Yes i can see that. And to point out it's exciting me. I like it. That's why i brought you here. I want to see what you can do." He said with a smile on his face and gave a grin as well. He watched her as she walked around the room inspecting it and looking upon the expensive furniture. It wasn't real, but it was a very close replica. He was proud of himself, because everything in here he had to memorize it to bring it into reality. So there might have been a few things out of place, but overall it was all almost perfect.

"Hey. Don't get me wrong here. I didn't say that you needed one. It was just a friendly offer. I wanted you to feel comfortable." He said to her. She obviously didn't understand what he meant. "Hon. I'm over five hundred years old. I'm not exactly desperate to see a naked woman." He said and pointed towards the counter by the door to the bathroom. There was clothing laying there. "And don't worry if ya don't like the style. Just think about what type of clothes ya want to wear and they'll appear there on the counter. And your the only one." He said to her earlier question.

When she walked out of the shower with the towels on he gave a grin. He was still a male. That still appealed to him. "Well now that on the other hand. May make me change my mind." He said with a grin...

Beginning to part way...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Con't from previous post.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She walked out with the towels on after seeing the clothes on the counter, "You can joke and be happy about keeping me hear but nothing you do or try is going to change me. So just take me back to the real world." She walked back into the bathroom and combed through her hair and than picked the clothes up and put them on and imagined them being a leather skirt and leather tank top and black thong and a black strapless bra. She had left the door open knowing he was getting turned on by a young half breed.

After getting dressed she walked back out and went and sat on the couch and just looked around trying to figure how this world exists. "People will know I'm gone and when I don't appear they will come to the bar." She stuck out her tongue at him. Boy he did not know who he was dealing with she thought to herself. "You never did tell me how long ago your wife disappeared?

Tortain
"Oh believe me. I don't intend to change you. Not one bit. I intend to get you to fight me or at the least keep you like this till my dark side comes out." He said with a smirk. "So the way i see it, you have one of two choices. Keep being like this, and bring out the dark and evil side to me. Or be nice and I'll stay this way. Stay being nice. Honestly i don't mind either way." He said with a grin on his face as he stood in the doorway after knowing that she had the minimum amount of clothing on. He looked at her slowly.

He let her pass and he sat down opposite of her. He looked upon her as she said about people showing up at his club looking for her. "Oh don't worry. I'm absolutely sure that my security can handle anything you throw at them. I only hire the best. Plain and simple. I have my own armies. Why should i fear you?" He said and looked upon her with a grin. Again she mentioned his ex-wife. "I did actually. A few months ago she disappeared." He said simply. He stood slowly. "Now would you perhaps just show me what you call your fighting skills?" He asked as a few vampires appeared next to him...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She sat there glaring at him, "you really think your the whole sha bang don't ya just because your co-ruler of the underworld. Well in todays society no one gives any care to what happens below and believe it even exists." She looked down at the clothes realizing she had some movement which meant if she really wanted to fight him she could. "Oh I remember your wife, yeah she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was feeding off a human who was screaming and almost dieing being she was just turned. She begged and pleaded for me to let her live being she had a son just born but I told her thats not allowed for draining humans dry. SO I killed her, thats why you haven't seen her come back."

When she seen some other vampires arrive she looked at the owner, "You want me to join your army thats what your goal is, I get it now. And I don't have any weapons on me at this time to be able to show my fighting skills and I thought you said this place was pleasureable and peaceful so technically we can't fight." She started getting into a crouching position like she always did.

Tortain
"Hahaha." He laughed aloud. It was a very evil laugh. He sat there peacefully after that. His eyes closed. He didn't even budge as she talked about murdering his wife. He just sat. He finally looked at her. She was so predictable. It made him laugh. "Normal human ego." He said and gave into the pleasure that he hadn't felt in years. Many, many years. "Well then. Did you enjoy murdering her?" He asked very calmly. He paid no attention to the news of his past wife. It couldn't register on his mind anymore. He wasn't all there anymore. "Well then. I guess i'll just have to get over that fact then won't i?" He said. His voice was filled with demonic power.

Again he laughed as she said about joining his army. It was a hearty laugh to. "Hahaha. You think i want YOU to join MY army. Ha, hardly." He said and gave a laugh. "Well then you obviously aren't very good. I could rip you apart with two fingers. I need no weapons. But, if you insist." He said with yet another laugh. "Prepare yourself. Because this will be one fight that you will need to be prepared for." He said. Again he closed his eyes. When he opened them again they were red and black. One eye red the other black. "And that crouch will only serve to throw you off balance." He said. The vampires that appeared before him exploded. Along with all their surroundings. They all turned into ash and revealed the true part of his world. A completely demonic world that showed everyone what they hated most. "Do you like it?" He said simply as the ash cleared and showed fake images of vampires feeding upon humans. Dead humans. A sword was now in his hand. And weapons were lying at the girl's feet. "My name is Tortain. Tortain Nig'tashi. God of gods. Ruler of rulers. And as of years ago, Death to all things." He said in a straight voice. It wasn't meant for show either. He was truely one of the most powerful beings in all of exsistance. "Welcome. To Hell." He said to her as he raised his sword to provoke her...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked up at him from her stance "I enjoy killing vampires being I hate that side of me, thanks to my father.. But I don't kill unless I see them doing wrong usually and at that time your wife was doing something wrong and the human would die, I couldn't allow that. Well it seems like you've moved on especially raising your son to get over her so now you know she's never coming back. So guess its time to move on." She than looked at the surroundings she was in "So this is hell? I'm intrigued but most people don't believe it exists besides anyone who's immortal or half immortal."

When the images appeared in front of her of vampires killing humans, she looked at him again "Thats not a fear of mine if you think thats going to scare me or make me back away your wrong. I have no fears!!" She looked at the weapons in front of her admiring the different designs. "Well I technically don't need a weapon I just always have one on hand. So years ago you were death to all things I'm guessing that doesn't carry to now? I just figured you wanted me to join your army being you wanted me to fight your men. Gees you need to relax!!"

As she watched him raise his sword to provoke her, she just stayed crouched right in her fighting stance. "So what are you wanting of me now that your fake room was part of hell? Hmmm because in all reality you may be able to cover up for me not being at your club but people will know." She looked at the swords and grabbed a long silver blade just in case of him deciding to move in on her.

Tortain
He laughed again. "You are so funny." He said with a grin on his face. He looked around and smiled. "Nah. This isn't hell. Just an image i pulled from you subconscious that makes you sick. I never wanted to fight you. Just wanted to see how good looking you were when you were prepared to fight. It looks good. But you need to adjust your stance a bit." He said as his sword disappeared. He too disappeared and reappeared behind her. "From behind your off balance." He said and he pushed her from behind, but caught her before she hit the ground. "No. I don't want you to join my army. I want to train you to kill vampires more efficiently. I want to pay you to do it." He said with a smile to her. That had to have intrigued her. Getting paid to do what she wanted to do. How wouldn't it? There is no answer to that question. "Also. If you accept the offer, you'll be outfitted with all the best tech and gear to do the job as well." He said and held his hand out.

He looked at her as she was standing there. It was a gorgeous sight to see. This girl would become so powerful and she didn't even know her potential. She was a living weapon. Just like he was. "I too hate vampires. I despise them. I kill them very efficiently. They don't stand a chance against me at all. But sometimes I am too busy to do it. So i need someone who will be able to do the job while i can't. Get what I'm saying? I'm offering you a lot of money to do exactly what you love doing and also making you better at it in the process." He said and gave a small smile to the girl.

His hand still stood in the air. It waited for the girl's palm. And as soon as she accepted the offer the hand would shake hers. But if she didn't accept the offer it was also ready for a weapon. "Now. As of your questions. I still am the death of all things. Even life itself. And why would i care if people knew about a single girl going missing from my club? It's happened before." He said with an evil power backing up his voice letting her know it was true. "Oh. And she was a half breed just like you. No one ever came to look for her. Now. Do you accept my offer? Or would you still be mean and hateful? Cause if you choose the latter of the two, we will fight. So i'd suggest you accept and avoid death. Cause i doubt that you want to die." He said with a smile. "But then again, you could always just stop being mean and decline respectfully. Either of the three ways is fine with me. I'll simply find someone else if you decline though." He said with a grin.

He looked at her once again. "Oh, and if you were to accept you would be marked as working with one of the most powerful beings in the universe. A mark that will increase your power ten fold. Making you even more deadly. SO. What will it be?" He asked one last time and his hand still held firm while he waited for her answer...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She stayed in her stance and when he disappeared from in front of her and than reappeared behind her and pushed her and than grabbed her before she would hit the floor, she responded "What the hell is this? Are you freaking trying to hit on me? I'm not even interested in a relationship and Hell yeah I'm hot thats why most male vampires flock to me."

She turns around and looks at him after he lets her into some stance secrets. "So let me get this straight your needing me to kill more vampires for you being you can't do it so technically i'm becoming a bounty hunter being your planning to pay me. This is really interesting being your a vampire and your wanting your own kind killed but must be the demon side pulling more for vampires dieing. Why not ask your son?" She thought about getting better gear and pay would be nice but she really didn't need the money. In addition she figured he's only doing it also because he wants me to sooner or later have kids with him or his son.

"You can't take the mean and aweful attitude away from me thats been going on for years and I'm a BITCH! So i really don't care what you think of me. Really there's only two options: Option 1: Join you and have a life of complete control and getting paid to kill enemies. or Option 2 : Dieing." Hmm she thought to herself some more these really are no good options at all. Damn thought my life was hard enough already dealing with mom dieing and my dad raping her.

She looked at his hand, "can you give me a couple days to think about it? Those options really don't help for making a decision. "What kind of mark are you meaning? One that shows or just is hidden because if people knew i worked for you they'd start coming after you intentionally."

Tortain
"Haha. Again thinking that I want to start a relationship with you. That's humorous." He said with a laugh. This was something that he wasn't planning on doing. And he definitely wasn't trying to get her with his son. That wasn't going to happen. This girl was definitely a piece of work. She was taking things to extremes too much and it was starting to get annoying. But he brushed it off and just let her keep thinking her way. "But to me it seems your subconsciously looking to start a relationship with someone, because you have a void. Eh. I think you need work with hiding your thoughts too." He said with a matter of factually tone. He wasn't trying to degrade her or anything he was just trying to help her. Once again. Yet he didn't know why. The girl kept insulting him.

"No. I just despise what those scum do to human beings. It pisses me off." He said simply. She mentioned getting his son to do it. That wouldn't happen. His son was the most important thing to him and currently the boy was too weak for something like this. He would wait to send his son out on a mission like the one he had in mind. "No. He's far too young for something of this caliber." He said in a simple, calm, tone. He gazed into her eyes. He let her think what she wanted to. He wasn't much on controlling people.

"I know. But eventually you'll cave into yourself if you keep that up. Seen it thousands of times to both human and immortal alike. So, don't think you'll be any different if you keep that act up." He said to her. Again he was trying to tell her something that she probably wouldn't get. But still it was worth a shot. Even if it was a long one. "No. It's your life. Your choice. I don't like to control people. I like to help them." He said and then he looked at her when she said about dying. "Ha. You actually think I'd kill you? No. Don't worry. I'm not that cold hearted. Yet." He said with a grin at his own stupid joke.

"Absolutely. Take your time. But I strongly suggest you accept my offer, because from what my intelligence suggests." He cut himself off as a folder appeared. It was a file on the girl. Everything she did and has done and who her enemies and/or friends were. "Your being tracked yourself. Bounty hunters are following you in the human world. They know your a vampire. At least half vampire. But that doesn't matter to them. They'll kill you anyway. Oh and did i mention they're professionals? They've been hunting for all their lives. Trained from the second they come out of the womb." He said and closed up the folder. Once more. He gave the girl help. Yet she insults him still. "No. It's not a mark that shows on your body. It's an astral mark. One that is imprinted upon your mind. It is a mark for life weither you work for the person for your life or not. And once more. I'm not scared of people coming after me. Let them." He said to her finally.

"You are a very difficult character. I'll give you that." He said and waited for her answer.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at him some more, if your not wanting anything other than me working for you, GREAT!! Like I said before I'm CLOSE MINDED and A BITCH!!! Get that through your head. I insult people especially when they piss me off and think that they have everything in there hands. Don't listen to my thoughts if all you do is believe i'm insulting you.

She started pacing, "while you don't control people but sounds like your not allowing your son to make his own choices? Help is not training someone and paying them to survive. You may feel i'm insulting you but I'm just putting tthe he cold hard truth out there. I've been on my own for 3 years and killing vampires. Have I noticed people following me, Of course I have!! One of them actually has come up to me and literally told me they were watching me since I was born because i was born in a hospital but something wasn't right in my DNA. So you don't need to tell me whats in my profile. Plus they would actually like to take me in with them to train and kill all of my kind being I'm half mortal."

After venting she turned around away from him. "I have options and you think i'm difficult now just wait till my PMS comes around."

Tortain
He gave a smile and a shake of the head. This girl meant business. And she was good at it. He had one very bad bit of information for her though. Something that he knew would piss her off very badly. But he wouldn't tell her up right. He would wait till she was done. "Honestly. You amaze me. You really do. I LOVE how angry you are. It really is awe inspiring. And I'm very sorry, but i can't drown out thoughts. It's like hearing normal things. There isn't a way to shut this out." He said and gave an apologetic smile to her.

At the mention of his son he got a bit upset, but only cringed. She knew how to pierce someone very thoroughly. It really did hurt him. She kept mentioning his family again and again. She obviously had a weakness for families. "No. Trust me. I let my son choose to do whatever he wants. Simply because i can't stop him. He'll do it even if i tell him not too. So i let him do as he chooses. And being a father I protect him when he messes up. But I'll tell you two things that you don't know. First. I had a wife and son before. Before i was turned. I was only 19, but back in the 16Th century that was always the case. We were happy until one night, they were brutally murdered. They were murdered by vampires. For some unknown reason to me they turned me, instead of killing me. But they left me alone in the world. They didn't even teach me. Everything i know i learned by myself. For almost a hundred years i talked to no one. It got so bad i almost forgot how to speak. That's my reason for killing vampires."He said. As he said it though a tear rolled down his face. "After the hundred years though i met a very nice woman. She too was a vampire. We lived in France for close to fifty years or so. We had a great time. But we had to split. Again i was alone. I did eventually find the vampires that killed my family, and i took out my revenge on them. It was not at all satisfying. I had never felt so alone. I knew that i killed my maker. And when one does that you get a feeling of over-whelming depression and loneliness. I know it might sound weird to you but it's the truth." He said and gave a smile to her.

He looked into her eyes and finally he shook his head, shaking the tears from his face. "Now. Second. I knew your father. Marcus Pierce. I can tell you many many things about him if you'd like. Even where he is. Hell if you want i could take you to him right now." He said and looked at her. "But before you say anything, let me tell you this. Your father was the savior of thousands of human beings. He helped many many people in battle waged a long time ago. He was a good honest person and a very amazing man. So amazing that people who he saved respected him so much that their children's children's children still respect him." He said this in a soft monotone. "So. Would you still have your revenge on him? Would you still kill this man? Or will you take the advice of a very old man and let him live and let the anger leave you?" He said and waited for her reply.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked back at him, "well if you can't stop hearing peoples thoughts thats your own problem NOT MINE!! I tell it like it is even if I don't say it outloud." She started squeezing her hands and not sure what to do being he wasn't moving, so he technically didn't want a fight. She thought to herself again 'damn he's sensitive about family but if he was my dad I wouldn't listen to him. Plus who does he think he is Dr. Phil?"

She turned around not wanting to face him and said "You know what happened to you is only your concern not mine. Family is nothing to me and its been that way since I was 10 years old. My mother was around but nothing ever happened, I grew up a hard ass and have protected myself without any help." She thought to herself 'how many damn times do I have to repeat myself. I'm a bitch and don't care about anyone.'

She turned around and glared at Tortain, "My father is alive, I've known that for a while, I can feel him. Plus I don't give a crap about where he is, he was never around and didn't want anything to do with me. Plus he RAPED my mother, he deserves a silver blade in his heart and when I finally do come face to face with him, I will kill him!! Oh Plus just because he saved humans soooo long ago doesn't make things right because I'm sure he was screwing around with many of the women probably getting them pregnant also. I'm sure he raped other woman too so your whole hes a good guy, you can take that and shove it up your you know what!"

'Damn this could go on forever' Rachel thought ot herself, but she wouldn't give up any to easiily being she's dealt with more bullsihit than he ever had in his life.

Tortain
He shook with laughter. This girl was starting to become funny to him. He liked her. She kept going on and on about herself being a bitch. It made him laugh. He didn't know why though. He looked at her and stared intently at her eyes. Although she said she was a bitch her eyes told the truth. She was hurt and she was taking it out on the world. Well maybe not the world, but vampires. He had seen this whole thing before. He gave a sigh to her though. She was different though. She was...ferious. She couldn't help it. He wasn't even sure if she herself was aware that there was something else driving her anger and hatred. It was probably because he was a vampire that she wouldn't open up to him. So he wouldn't press that matter anymore. He looked at her one more time before finally after a long tense few minutes he moved. But not towards her. Away from her. He simply walked over to the couch that was now back in place in the peaceful room that was of before. He sat down and closed his eyes. He put his face in his hands. It was an intentional opening for the girl to strike. It was a test of her character that he was doing right now and she didn't even know it. If she attacked him, she was evil. If not, then she simply had a vengeful heart that wanted nothing more than to take revenge on the world of vampires. He would see what she choose. If she did attack him though it wouldn't be exactly good for her. He listened to her rant on about how she had things so bad and so much more had happened to her than had happened to him. It started to annoy him, but he kept his cool. He didn't want to let the girl get to him that easily.

He finally said something. "Yes. I know what happened to you. I can feel it. I can feel every single emotion that you feel right now. And some that you don't even know your feeling. But you are right. You grew up fighting for yourself. Not because you wanted to but because you had no choice. You had no one to protect you when you were that young. I won't deny that you've been through a lot of things in your short life time. But believe me when i say this. It's nothing compared to what i've been through. You think rape is the worst thing that happened in the middle ages? They were called the Dark ages for a reason. People were tortured, and worse. It was not something that anyone should ever be put through. Human or immortal alike. I was unfortunate enough to be one of those people that had to go through those things. I know your close minded and you don't care about my problems. And honestly i'm not trying to force them onto you. I'm simply just trying to explain that there is worse than what was done to you. Maybe not to you but there is." He said all this with his face still in his hands. He couldn't bare to open his eyes while he was saying all this. Because if he did then it would hurt him too much. It would simply tear him apart. "It is in a sick way good that you've never felt love. Because while your with the person that you love it is perfect and amazing and great. But when you figure out that, that person is never coming back, It's earth rocking. Hearts are the weakness to all humans and vampires. Weird isn't it? Put a silver stake through a vampire's heart and it turns to ash. Break a human's heart and their lost forever. That's just weird to me. I don't know if it is to you though." He said and a few aches went through his body. "Again i'm not trying to push anything onto you. I just want to talk with you. Simple as that." He said these last words and waited for her to say something, anything at all. It was enough that he felt the pain that he was. He wasn't sure if he would be able to let her feel the same pain...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at him as he had his head in his hand. 'damn what did he think i couldn't handle his eyes or his emotions that he had ot hide them. But whatver he's not getting anything out of me and theres nothing more to say' she thought to herself. When the room reappeared they were in earlier she looked around trying to keep her anger level low being he was starting to piss her off and she just wanted to get home. "Well you know Tortain its been whats the word I want to say hmm......Interesting talking to you but I'd like to leave and get home. I'd like to go work on my gymnastics and more vampire killing moves. And if you think to keep provoking me is going to cause me to come after you, you have another thing coming." She started pacing and imagining gettting back and killing a few vamps and getting drunk and passing out.

Well waiting for his response she leaned against the wall and started cleaning her fingernails for the hell of it. "You can feel people right? Well being you think you know me tell me everything. Do you mind if I call you Dr Phil though because you kinda remind me of him." She laughed finding him amuzing. "You say you want to talk but we've been here how long and are getting no where. Just let me go home and maybe with some miracle we'll meet up again, but I don't feel pain so don't try digging or convincing me I have things wrong with me. I've been told that before!!"

Tortain
Tortain couldn't help it anymore. He laughed. This girl was something else. He stood up and looked at her. He turned around again though and smiled to himself as he walked behind the couch. This was true. He was getting nowhere with this tactic. He shook his head, but finally put a hand on his chin thinking. This girl made a few valid points. Except on one thing. He turned around, hand still on chin, and stared at her for no longer than two or three seconds. Then he let his hand fall. "Ah, yes. Home. Sorry, forgot that you can't leave yourself. Not strong enough to do so." He said with a laugh. "You are a hoot though. This entire time thinking you were actually in my world. No, i wouldn't bring someone like you to my world. This is your dream. And the sad fact about that is, your asleep in my office right now. And I'm sitting there looking at you as i am talking to you right now."He said and once again put his hand up and thought. "Well there is a problem with getting you out of your sleep though. Specifically one like this. The only way out is to be frightened awake, and seeing as your scared of nothing, you might be here for a long time. Unless you have a fear?" He said to the girl. It was true, and the only way out of the place was to be scared out of it.

He shook his head. Nah. This girl was right. She was too stubborn to fool with anymore. And he didn't have time for this. He was going to be busy in another second or two. "Well your right. You have been told that before, problem is, I'm not really concerned about it." He said and looked at her as she leaned against the wall. That was very improper to him. In the age that he grew up in people didn't lean against walls and to do so was very offensive and worth a good lashing if you did it in someone else's house. But the times were indeed different, so he let it go. "Well. Good luck meeting me again. When you wake you'll find yourself out in the alleyway outside of my club. I don't think we'll meet again. You've obviously made up your mind about the business proposition that i so generously offered to you. So good luck dying." He said with a last testament to the girl. "Oh did i not tell you that is your future? That'll you'll die rather soon if you continue on the path your on. Sorry. Thought i did. Well anyways, once more my good lucks to you. And i hope you enjoyed the sleep." He said and his apparition bared it's fangs and flew towards her, but before striking her disappeared into thin air and the dream was over, now all she had to do was wake up...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at him weird as she was leaning against the wall, she thought to herself the whole time she was in his office but dreaming of him. "hmmm doesn't sound possible. " She said outloud not really caring that he was listening. Than fear was nothing for her, she stood and looked at him, "I never said I wouldn't join you but like I mentioned before I just wanted some time to think it over." But as soon as he came towards her and disappeared everything went black.

A couple hours later she awoke and felt sick and when she seen she was in an alley, she tried remembering what happened. It finally came to her and so she got up and walked back to her friends apartment. Knowing damn well she was going to kill Tortain, he didn't even give her time to make a decsion on what to do and for that he was worth killing, but maybe his son would be a better perspective. When she finally got back to her friends place she jumped in the shower and stayed in there cleaning herself off good for at least 30 minutes. When she came out she changed into a pair of sweatpants and t shirt. She checked her phone and noticed a couple missed calls, and than she just chilled on the internet invesitgating this Tortain and his son.

After investigating for about 3 hours she grabbed some food and than decided to go to the bed she was sleeping in and get some decent sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 pm

(Con't)

Tortain
Tortain stood there in the alley in the shadows and watched the young girl leave. "Good luck young vampire hunter..." He whispered into the darkness with a satisfied smile. She would be better off now that he talked to her. She wouldn't go insane from self hate, which pleased him. He had done it correctly. "Live a good life and prosper." He finished the whisper and walked back into his club and sat down at his desk and waited.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
After sleeping for over 10 hours undisturbed Rachel woke up and decided to get dressed for the evening and head out to another club. She went into the bathroom and showered and took only 45 minutes to do her makeup, hair and clothes. She wore a silk black short mini skirt, her black boots which she also placed her blades in the hidden slots, and than she put on a silk black tube top. She left her hair down for the night, after all was said and done she looked in the mirror and was very happy with her final look.

She walked to the kitchen and made some dinner, after she ate she cleaned up and decided to check all her accounts on the internet. Her friend had called saying she would be gone another night but would be back tomorrow, so she figured they could hang out before Rachel headed back to continue her gymnastics training. It was around 8 o'clock when she left the apartment and than she headed down to another dance club that was drawing a big crowd of supernatural beings. Once she got in the club she went and ordered a drink. Well sitting at the bar she looked out over the small crowd that was there right now, nothing drew her attention but she figured more people would be arriving in the next couple hours especially the vampires.

About 11 o'clock she had been dancing with many single human males that couldn't resist her, many of them wanted to take her home but she denied them all. She noticed a good looking gentlemen sitting at a table alone, but she could tell he wasn't human there was something else about him so she decided to walk over to him. As she got closer to the table she could feel he was a vampire and he looked very familiar almost like Tortain, but this wasn't him it was his son. "Bingo!" she said to herself mentally, and as she reached the table she found a waiter and told him to bring her a long Isalnd Ice tea and whatever the gentlemen was drinking. She got to the table and looked at him "Well hello handsome, mind if I join you, I just ordered you another drink."

Tortain
Kaname looked at the girl. "I know who you are. Don't try to fool me. My father is here as well." The fourteen year old boy stood up and shook his head. Then he ran over to his father and stood beside him. "Daddy, can we leave please?" He asked Tortain and Tortain gave a smile. "Perhaps we ought to. I think this young lady has a vendetta against me." He said as he turned around at the same time as Kaname. "Hey, barkeep. Drinks are on the house for this young lady behind me." He said as he walked towards the door with his son. "Let's go home and see mom eh?" He said with a smile and turned his head to give a grin to the girl. "Live a good life." He whispered back to her...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
"Oh boy what manners you have" She followed him being his father was there made things even better. After he told the bartender drinks were on him and he was by the door. She moved right in front of him. "Stop your little games and sayings, you didn't even give me time to think about anything and now you've pissed me off enough that...." She grabbed a blade out of her boot quick and flung it at his son and nailed him in the chest. "Now we will talk more or this second one is going in his heart which in all technicallity would send him to where his mother is right now." She waited for him to make his mind up and make the next move, she was ready for anything and didn't give one rats ass about where this could lead things to.

She seen his son in pain and trying to remove her blade but she grabbed it out and held it close to him making sure father dear didn't make a dumb mistake. She smirked "All your little tests don't change people, its makes them stronger and you can't change people to make things all happy. You should know better than that being your part demon."

Tortain
Tortain laughed as she threw the blade at his son. "You obviously know nothing. He can't die. Cause he's already dead." He shook his head and looked over at his son. "I'll meet you at the house." He said as he waved his hand and opened a portal to their house which quickly disappeared after Kaname walked through it. "Now. If you wanted to talk, all you had to do was ask. And just for you information. My wife is home and completely unharmed." He said letting her know that his wife was completely unharmed. He gave a grin. He turned towards the table showing his back to her and sat down at the table. "Now. Say what you have to." He said simply to her. He order a glass of blood from the bartender. "Your in another of my clubs and you try to attack my son. That is one way to end up dead dear." He said and took a sip from the glass. It was an insult to her because she didn't like vampire's drinking blood. And this was 100% human blood...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at him pissed off, "Kill me than! I'm just going to keep coming at you one way or another." She looked at the glass he was drinking and could smell the blood. "Vampires can be killed no ones free from death unless there a demon like you!" She started turning around walking to the door, "You just leaving people out in the alley is disturbing enough making me think maybe your wife doesn't know you enough. " She went out the door not able to deal with him at this time, as she walked a couple blocks down she could smell fresh blood. She ran up to where a vampire was feeding and she grabbed her blade in her boot and killed the vampire. She kept walking back to her friends apartment and had at least 5 more kills in count for the night.

She got to her friends apartment and took a shower and did some searching on the internet and read her emails. She went to bed around 11 being she needed to be back in CT by monday morning.

Tortain
He shook his head. "No. I don't kill people. Simple as that. And i was standing there as you were lying in the alleyway. Not a single soul got near you." He said as he stood up slowly and walked out of the bar. He shook his head once more. "Simpled minded people only think about themselves. Such as yourself. You only think about you. You think about the small picture when you should think about the big picture." He said with another shake of the head. He opened the door to the bar after she left and looked outside. "Well. Guess i ought to follow her." He said and followed her to the apartment she was staying at. He broke in easily and looked at her sleeping form on the bed. "Wake up."

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She was peacefully sleeping and when she heard "HIS" voice saying wake up, she just layed there being she had nothing to say to him but "GET OUT!" She kept her cool as well as she could knowing that he must have broken in. "You better be paying my friend for whatever way you broke in and didn't you know breaking and entering is a crime! Oh thats right nothing applies to you becuase your a demon." She continued laying in bed just glaring at him with her green eyes since she was pissed off enough at him.

Tortain
He looked at her. He shook his head and laughed. "Get out huh? I came so you can get your anger out." He said with a smile. He blinked his eyes slowly and shook his head. "I didn't break anything. Simply used magic to unlock the door." He said with a cheerful looking grin. He had gotten good at opening locked things and he hadn't lost his touch. So his photographic memory had lasted for five hundred years. "Yes, breaking and entering is a crime, but that's okay. That'll be the least of my sins before i pass."

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
"I don't need to get my anger out. I just need to sleep. I've got an early train ride back to CT." She said as she continued laying in bed. "Oh yes thats right you do have magic with that demon side of you." She than cuddled herself into a ball more being she felt cold. "Oh yeah doubt you have sins being you've been to hell and back already." She yawns "Well have a good night and you'll probably never see me again."

Tortain
Tortain Shook his head slightly. It didn't make sense to him why she didn't embrace her powers and use them to the fullest. He stood still as a stone though. He didn't move a single inch. "Well. Very well. If you plan to never see me again, then i guess this is farewell. But let me give you this parting gift." He said as he waved his hands and he magically heated up the room. He turned to walk out the door at this point. "Have a good life." He said and smiled to himself. "Live long and prosper." He said finally before opening the door and walking through it. He closed the door and shook his head.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel fell back asleep after he left. The next day she was up at 6, took a shower, packed up and headed to the train station. When she got her ticket and sat down she texted her friend "Thank you for letting me stay at your place." She than went through the most recent occuring events wondering why his wife wasn't dead, she was a vampire unless she had some demon in her would make damn sense. The train finally arrived in CT, one of her gymnast teammates picked her up and took her to her condo. The teammate left and they were going to do dinner later tonight with everyone else being the olympic trials were in a couple days. She unpacked her clothes and threw in some laundry and just relaxed looking out over the water,

She fell asleep and woke up a few hours later noticing she had an hour to get ready and get to the restaurant. She changed clothes into a nice black dress with heels being it was just dinner and she didn't think anything would happen, than she did her makeup, and hair, She had 20 minutes to get to the restaurant so she went down to the parking garage and got into her red bmw convertible and headed to the restaurant.

Tortain
Tortain was working for a little bit in one of his clubs and he sighed. "I miss New York." He said simply. He was in a different state now and he worked his way through a lot of paper work. "Well. Guess I'm going to get dinner." He said and walked to the bathroom that was in his office. He washed himself off and put his hair back. His Jet black hair was pulled back into a pony tail and he smiled. He walked out of the place wearing his best looking suit that was tailor to him specifically and he got into his Black Mercedes SLR Mclaren. It was the fastest car in the world. He loved going around in this car. He pulled into a rather fancy looking dinner and shut the car off. He got out and walked into the restaurant and was taken to his table. He sat and waited for his waiter. He hadn't eaten human food in a long time and he decided that he wanted to see if it tasted any better than it did four hundred years ago...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She pulled up and parked her car near the back of the lot being she liked keep her vehicle far from others. One of the other teammates showed up and parked next to her "Hey Katherine, How are you?" Rachel asked her. "Oh Hey Rachel, How was New York? Oh I'm good getting Anxious for 2 days from now. " Katherine responded. "It was good excpet for a few issues with people. But yeah I'm getting excited for the trials. Well lets go in I get the feeling everyone else is inside." Rachel told her well they started walking into the restaurant. When they entered the other 4 girls were waiting, "Hey ladies is our table all set?: Rachel asked them. "No not yet they are just clearing it off. So you two made perfect time." One of the girls said. Well they waited they all talked about the trials coming up.

The hostess came back up and walked them back to the table. When they all sate down they got into conversations about food, boys, and everything else in there life. Rachel just listened and piped in whenever she felt like it. They all ordered there food and continued talking. Rachel felt something odd in her body knowing some immortal being was close, she tried to ignore it and just have a good time.

Tortain
Finally his waiter came over. He noticed a few girls were having dinner together. He smiled. He couldn't help himself. He looked up at the waiter. "Yes, I'd like a t-bone steak, with some mashed potato's and gravy, with a side of applesauce." He said with a smile as the waiter walked away. He simply sat and watched her. She probably knew an immortal was around, but didn't know it was him. His food arrived rather quickly. "Thank you." He said to his waiter and the waiter walked anyway with a nod of his head. He started with his applesauce. He liked it. After finishing that he went on to his mashed potato's and gravy. That was even better. Finally he picked up his fork and knife. He clanged his fork against the table lightly. He liked the noise it made and he smiled. He cut into the steak and savored the flavor. It was grilled to a medium-rare. It was delicious. He sighed as he finished his steak off quickly. He put his silverware on the plate and wiped his face with the napkin. He couldn't help but use the manners he was taught in France. It was the best years of his life before meeting his wife, so that's how he acted a lot of the time. He put his hand in the air and said "Check please."

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
The food arrved at the girls table and they all went about eating and talking more. Rachel kept looking around and was trying to figure out who was around that was immortal. She didn't figure it out so she went back to finishing up her dinner. The girls all ordered desert and than discussed plans for later. Rachel looked at them all, "Well lets go dancing i see theres a new club openened next to the campus." The other 5 girls agreed. So they all got there checks and paid there bills. They all got into the cars and drove down to the club. Once they entered Rachel looked around and found nothing odd going on here so she led the ladies to the floor and started dancing. She looked around the club trying to see if this was owned by Tortain and didn't notice any windows or anything on a second floor so she knew she was clear from him.

Tortain
Tortain smiled as he watched the girls leave. He shook his head and got up. He left a very nice tip for the waiter and paid his bill. He got back into his Mercedes and drove off to a club. Not the one they were at. But he didn't stop and get out. He just drove on past. Then he parked outside in a big parking lot that had no one in it. He put his head on the steering wheel and sighed. "God I'm bored." He said rubbing his eyes. He didn't have anything to do, and he was getting bored with life. Well, that was till he would go back to see his wife again. He looked around. He backed up his car and drove again. This time he got on the highway and went as fast as his car could go. Seeing as this was the fastest car in the world it got up to excessive of two hundred and forty mph. He made a quick decision. He crashed the car, it went rolling for hundred of feet and the car was totaled. He just sat in the car waiting for the EMS to show up thinking that they were going to find a dead person.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
As the night went on, Rachel got bored and told the girls she was leaving. When she got out to her BMW, she started it and headed out to the country road that went to her condo. She Stopped after abut 10 miles down the road noticing a car flipped over, she ran down and checked it anyone was in it. When she looked in she seen no one but when she came back up and turned around she noticed "HIM". "I knew you were following me, you were in the restaurant too weren't you?"

Tortain
He looked up at her from the upside down position that he was in. "Nope. Wasn't following you. Just simply happened to be at the same restaurant that you were in by chance. Not really my fault kind of just happened by chance." He said with an explanation. He shook his head slightly. "Well. Guess i ought to stand myself up then." He said as he simply moved his body and the car just seemed to let him get out of it. "Ya know. That was a little bit fun."

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel shook her head, "Are you kidding me, that you decided to crash that nice of a car for the hell of it and than just sit in there waiting for help to come? Really what kind of a psycho are you?" She turned around and started going to her car, "Well sorry I can't stay I need to get rest, do you want a ride back into town? Thought you would be home with your wife. If you want a place to stay, I'll allow you to stay at mine, just no snoring." She continued walking to her car.

Tortain
He laughed. He couldn't help it. "Yes i did just decide to crash it. But i was going to be gone by the time help came. Just wanted to see their expression." He said with a smile. "And, don't worry, i have twelve more of these cars." He said and looked at her. "Sure i'll take a ride. Thank you." He said as he walked back with her to her car. "And a place to sleep tonight might not be too bad, and i don't snore. I don't breathe." He said with an explanation. He smiled to himself. She seemed a little bit nicer.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 pm

(Con't)

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She got to her car and climbed in and unlocked the other doors. "Well your stupid for just doing that and just to see people's expressions." Once he was in her car she continued driving back to her condo. "Well good that you don't snore or breath It will make sleeping easier for me." she laughed. She pulled into the parking garage and once parked got out and locked the car once he was out. She opened the door into the elevator and pushed the button luckily the elevator was waiting there. She got in and pushed the top floor. "So why didn't you go home? And don't consider this a nice hospitality thing. I still don't like you!" The door opened to her floor and she walked down to the left and opened her condo door. She walked in and went to her room and changed into her pj's. "Just make yourself at home but i need to go to bed I have workouts and practice tomorrow morning. Night." She walks back into her room and crawls into bed and falls alseep.

Tortain
The passenger door was opened as soon as she unlocked the door and he was in the seat. "Yes, perhaps. But you get bored of doing the same things after close to six hundred years." He said with a frown. "Most vampires that live this long go insane and kill people. Just so that they can die." he said with an explanation to why he was trying to avoid that. "I simply have a reason to live and not go insane. So, i just try to find fun stuff to do while my family is away." He told her. "Yes, i hate snoring. Kinda annoying." He said and smiled. He walked to the elevator with her and once in looked at her. "Cause i had business to do here. More paperwork."He said with a sigh. "Oh, don't worry. I know that." He said with a grin on his face. He kept his laughter under control. Her lashing out like that would mean that any other person liked him, but with her, he wasn't so sure about that. He followed her into the condo and looked around. "Sorry that i had to do this to you. But it is very nice of you to do this for someone you would consider an enemy. But i'm sorry to disappoint. I don't sleep. Haven't slept for five hundred years. But don't worry. I'll stay as far away from you as possible for your sake." He said and looked around again. "And if you please i'll be gone by the time you wake." He said before she walked into her room. "Goodnight. Sleep well." He said and sat there on the couch for a few minutes, before pulling a chair over to the window, and sitting there till morning.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel slept peacefully and felt refreshed when her alarm clock went off. She got up and put her hair up and changed into her workout clothes. She than packed all of her gymnastics stuff up and walked out to the kitchen to grab some breakfast quick. She looked into the living room finding that Tortain must have left. She than checked the other room just to make sure he wasn't hiding. She than went out her door and locked it and went to the elevator and down to the garage. She climbed in her car and drove to the gym and warmed up and than worked out for 3 hours. After she strectched and went and grabbed some lunch and just relaxed being her training started in a few more hours.

She went back to the gym and waited for her coach to arrive, a couple minutes later a few of the other girls aririved. They all caught up about last night and getting things ready for 2 days from now.

Tortain
Tortain had left before she awoke. He was sure to put the chair back that he had used to look out the window though. He decided that he would stick around in this town for a little bit longer. He walked to his club and went to the office. He sat there for a bit and looked around. This club was different, in that he didn't have windows to look down on the floor and he also had his office on the fourth floor and it was completely armored and ready for anything. He sat there for a while waiting for something to happen.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
The coaches finally arrive and everyone breaks off to there first apparatus's. Rachel nailed her Uneven Bars routine and went through it a couple more times before she switched to her next apparatus which was the beam. She messed up the first time and than 3 times more she nailed the routine. She moved to the floor next and nailed her routine 4 times. When she got to the Vault next she worked on both of her Vaults 3 times each and made perfect landings and body positionings. When she finished she stretched and than said bye to all the girls.

She got back to her car and headed back to her condo. When she go back she parked her car and road the elevator up and when she opened her door she dropped her bag in her room and went back to the kitchen and started making spaghetti and chicken.

Tortain
Tortain simply had no reason to be there, but he was. He couldn't exactly place it. He was in her apartment sitting there in the chair, but he didn't know why he was so attached to this girl. He couldn't figure it out. Something was keeping him there. Close to her anyway. He shook his head. He had this feeling that something bad was going to happen if he didn't stay close to her. "I just don't get it." he said to himself but aloud. He didn't even realize that she was in the apartment. He was hidden in the shadows so that is probably why she walked past him without noticing him. He shook his head once more...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
While the chicken was laying on the pan and the water was boiling Rachel went to her to her room and unpacked her workout and gymnastics bag. She came back out and felt something was off in the room and that someone was there with her. She shrugged it off for a bit and than went back to continue making her dinner. She grabbed a salad and some dressing and ate that while waiting to add the spaghetti to the water. When she finished eating she put the spaghetti into the boiling water and than cleaned her salad bowl and put it in the dishwasher. She turned around feeling the presence coming even closer "Whose there? I know your in my apartment show yourself?"

Tortain
"Oh jeez. You act like I'm threatening you." He said simply as he flicked the light switch on. He shook his head at the girl. "Something is going to happen to either you or me if we are too far apart for some reason." He said trying to explain himself. This was not something that was easy to explain. "It's sort of like a gut feeling." He said trying to elaborate even further for her to better understand what he meant. "I'm not trying to stalk you or anything, but i get this great feeling of danger if I'm not near you." he said still with a hand to his chin thinking about it.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel seen Tortain appear and than turned around to stir the spaghetti. "Oh I wasn't feeling threatened by you I just knew a presence was in my condo and i wanted to know who it was." She checked her chicken next making sure it was getting close to done. "So you've kinda been following me or just something draws you to me." She smirked. "Oh thats right you have a wife and I'm sure you'd never do anything behind her back would you?" She took the noodles off the stove and drained them, once finished with that she put them back on the stove and covered them. She than turned the sauce on low to heat it up while still waiting on the chicken.

She went to her room and showered quick and than slid into a low v cut white teddy. She walked back out and looked at Tortain "do you like?" She giggled and than stirred the sauce. When she bent over to check the chicken it came up a bit showing the white thong she put on. She came back up and took the chicken and set it on the other part of the stove and grabbed a plate. "Would you like some?"

Tortain
Tortain looked at the girl. "Sorry that i came in without asking." He said an apology to her. It was rude to come into somebody's house without asking permission first and it just felt awkward for Tortain if he didn't apologize. So he did, and it made him feel a lot better. "Yes, again i apologize, but it was me. Sorry if you were hoping for someone else." He said to her and let his hand drop. He sat down at her table in a chair facing the kitchen. "Yes, i do have a wife. But what do you think you've said to me? You killed her. Or, at least a bit of her. So how could i go behind a dead woman's back?" He asked a simple question. It was true. Tortain raised an eyebrow to her when she was cooking.

Tortain had heard the sounds of a shower and he assumed that she was showering because he was there. He shook his head and laughed to himself. He looked at her as she walked back out. "Wow. I do indeed like it." He said with a grin. He wouldn't lie, he did enjoy the site that she offered him and he couldn't help but look at her. She was simply beautiful. It was how she was, and he liked it. She was herself at the very least. He saw her thong and couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "I can't help but get the feeling that your trying to purposefully tempt me." He said with a smile. He looked at the food though. "Well, if your offering, yes i would enjoy that." He said with an even bigger smile than before...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She started fixing two plates together and than walked over to the table and placed one in front of Tortain and placed her plate in the chair across from him. "No need to apologize for coming in uniinvited. I've offered my place to you so you can come and go as you please." She than looked at him "Would you like anything to drink, a beer, wine, pop or water?" She walked back to the refridgerator and grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay. She than grabbed two wine glasses and waited for his response before walking back to the table..

"I did kill your wife, but you have said shes alive why are you not with her and your son. Or are you saying your trying to move on?" She giggled at the end knowing she wasn't looking for anything right now...maybe besides a bed buddy. "Oh this I always wear things like this to bed when i'm at my condo, so don't get your self all excited or thinking that i'm tempting you."

Tortain
Tortain smiled. He nodded his head to her. She did indeed do that. But he must have forgotten, so it was still necessary for him to apologize at the time. He looked at her and smiled again though. He looked at the plate of food and couldn't help but enjoy the smell it was giving off. "Hmmm, i think what you have in your hand there will be just fine." He said with a smile. "I lived in France for a long time, so i grew accustom to Chardonnay. White wine. That's what i called it though. White wine." He said giving the explanation. He couldn't help but smile upon his memories.

"Yes you did kill her. And yes, she is alive. And i love her very much, but she's different." He said in a troubled tone. Something was wrong with her. "Plus, she disappeared again last week. I'm betting this is going to keep happening until she is completely drained of energy and dies." He shook his head. "Yes, i kind of guessed that you would wear something like that to sleep in. It's probably comfortable." He said taking a guess. He couldn't help but grin though...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She walked back over to the table with the wine glasses and Chardonnay. She popped the cork and poured both glasses full. She than sat down and started eating. She moaned a bit from how good things were tasting. "Oh France that must have been great and i'm sure there were a bunch of hot gorgeous babes over there." She continued eating and looked over to Tortain "Is the food to your liking?"

As dinner went along she looked at him, "What did your wife just leave or someone kidnap her?" She looked down at herself and laughed, "yeah it is comfortable and I don't care for anything being wrapped around my legs much when sleeping." She finished her plate and took it to the dishwasher and placed it in and than came back to the table and drank some more wine. After a bit she heard a knock on the door. She got up and looked out her peep hole and didn't know the person, are you expecting someone Tortain?"

Tortain
He watched her as she walked over to the table. He loved Chardonnay. He looked upon her as she poured the liquid into the wine glasses and he smiled at her. He couldn't help but shake his head a bit, when she moaned. "Yes it was great, but i wouldn't know. I didn't have sex for four hundred years after i was changed into a vampire." He explained to her. He started eating after taking a sip of his wine. "Yes, it is indeed to my liking. You are a very good cook." He said giving her a compliment.

"No, she disappeared. Literally. Just 'poof' gone." He said explaining the situation. He could not find her again. He was probably right that she was going to keep disappearing until eventually she just died of energy loss. "Well that's good. That's how i used to sleep. In comfortable things. Now the only time i sleep is after sex, and that's not really sleep, it's kind of just living in extacy for a few hours with my eyes closed." Tortain explained to her as he finished up the dinner that she made for him. "Thank you for dinner." He said and took his plate to the sink and washed it and his silverware. It was done being washed before she could even sit down and he joined her as well drinking wine again. He looked towards the door and shook his head at her. "No, I'm not expecting anyone, so I'd suggest not answering it." He said simply...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Being it was no one she knew and Tortain wasn't expecting anyone she just walked back to the table and finished her glass of wine. She whispers "maybe if we just stay quiet whoever it is will leave" She than felt something evil or bad near. "Ummm Tortain Something is close and its not friendly." She went back into her room getting a few weapons she came back out seeing three men and two of them were trying to get a hold of Tortain and the third looking on. She threw a blade at one of there chest and noticed silver did not affect the guy being he walked towards her. "Tortain What do they want?"she yelled as she started fighting the one guy coming at her.

Tortain
Tortain nodded as she whispered to him. There was indeed something dangerous nearby. He shook his head and whispered back to her. "Perhaps." He said only one word. He was focused on what was going on right now and hoping that simply nothing would happen. Tortain watched as she went to her room, but at that moment the men broke into the room and two started attacking Tortain. He kept them at bay easily. But they weren't human, he could tell because they were affecting him. "They're Dark Angels." he said simply to her. They were here for both of them. "They want us both dead. Don't know why." He said to her quickly. He dispatched one of them with a simple slice of it's throat with his finger nails. They were open to death as well. But not by any easy means. Tortain had put death magic into that attack. "You have to kill them with magic." He said to her...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She started fighting hand to hand with the Dark Angel attacking her, "well I can't do magic i think i have a disadvantage there." After about 10 minutes he finally got an upper hand on her. He knocked her out with a dart he put into her neck. She fell asleep with no clue on what was going on.

The Dark Angel lifted the girl up and went to her door and looked at his brother and Tortain, "I have the half-breed I'll take her to father, bring the other one."

Tortain
Tortain looked upon the sleeping girl now though. She was definitely in a bad situation. Tortain waited for the angel to leave, and he killed the brother. He already knew where the angel was going to be going, so he went there first, the faster way. He waited outside of the unholy gates of limbo and tapped his foot waiting for the Dark Angel that had Rachael. He had decided that he would rescue her and bring her back to safety. He gave a smile at this...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
The dark angel had appeared at the unholy gates and seen Tortain standing there "Don't come near me or I'll take her life right now while shes completely out. FATHER!!!" The father appeared a couple minutes later "Why Tortain how would I know you'd be out here trying to block my son from coming through. But you know that Half breed needs to be taken out of this human world and into a world where shes not a liability. Plus go back to your wife I just seen her, she came to me asking for me to take the Half breed so you would stay away from her.

Tortain
Tortain looked at the dark angel. He was starting to get pissed off now. His eyes flared and gave a look of total intent to kill to the angel. "Coward." He said simply when he called out to his father using a woman as a shield. "Because i know this woman. And no not exactly. She is no liability to anybody in that world, because she simply stays out of people's business. And i don't care what my wife says, she can stay out of my personal business. She knows that i do what i do for the betterment of all. And if she's forgotten that, then she is no wife of mine." He said simply to the Angel. "Now, leave her go, or you too shall die. And i swear to all things good and evil, if even a hair on her head is harmed, this whole place goes up." He said his eyes now were a very bright crimson, while the white's of his eyes were black...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
"Now Now Now Tortain watch your temper with me!" The father walked over to his son and grabbed Rachels lifeless body. He walked back towards the gate, "Damn shes prettier than I thoght and this nightgown doesn't do her justice. Tortain why are you getting attached to the half-breed I can read her mind and she is intent on killing you being you are a vampire. Its what her life is and your trying to protect her WHY?" He walked through the gate and closed it while standing on the hill with Rachel in his arms. "She will be safer with me and learn her place in the immortal world so just go back to what you were doing before and keep running all of your clubs. I know how much they mean to you I would hate to have to destroy them or cause problms. But I must go and get her into my bed before she wakes up, plus its the only way she will wake up is if I give her the anitdote. Bye Tortain." He vanishes away while his son stands near the gate.

Tortain
Tortain's eyes flared even darker when the father left. "You must not be important to your father boy. Cause now that he has left you, you will die." He said with an evil grin on his face. Now Tortain really was pissed off. And when he was pissed off he was damn near unstoppable and the evil in him always came out. The Angel's throat was slit in a second and Tortain snapped his head off his shoulders. "Piss pour excuse for an Angel." He said as he walked through the gates, waving a hand and they bent so that they wouldn't open again. He walked behind the Father and eyed him. "You really are dumb aren't you?" He said and looked at Rachael's body. This Angel didn't know a thing. That is one hell of a bad sleeping poison too. Tortain could crack that in a second. No Angel poison could stand up to a demon. Simply because Angels couldn't use poisons effectively. Because they were too 'good' to do so. He punched the Angel in the back, cracking his spinal cord in three places and he carried Rachael out of the place as the Father was dying. He wouldn't wake up from that.

Tortain walked straight out of the place and turned around. "Limbo must be rebuilt." He said in a cryptic tone and the place went up in flames. A new 'Father' would be appointed soon. He walked out of the place and disappeared taking Rachael back to her house and laid her in her bed. He put his hands above her and concentrated his energy. "Alakba." It was the antidote to many poisons. Alakba is an ancient word that is known only to a few people who are very knowledgeable in poisons. Tortain was confident that she would wake in a few minutes...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel didn't know what was going on and all she saw was darkness. She finally started feeling her body again and felt herself in a bed. "Wh...wh...what happened." She looked around and seen Tortain, She looked around and notcied she was in her room, "did you kill them Angels Tortain and what did they want?"

She gradually started sitting up and stretched. "Well thank you for saving me Tortain but I notice its late and i need to get more sleep otherwise I won't be good for my final practice before the trials. Your more than welcome to stay in the room or go sit in your chair." She yawned and than laid back down and fell asleep.

Tortain
Tortain smiled to her and looked at her eyes. They were still a little foggy. He shook his head though, because she would be fine. "Eh, you were captured by the angels, i rescued you from them, and yes i killed them and it doesn't matter what they wanted." He explained what happened to her in a nutshell. It wasn't really important to her what they wanted. So he just smiled to her.

"Your welcome, I would do it again if something else happened." He said with a smile again and looked at her. "No madam it is not appropriate for a man to sleep in a woman's room. I'll go out to the living room and keep watch." He said to her simply and gave a bow. He was of old raising and that's the only way he knew how to go about life. He walked out of the room and closed her door. He put the door back on to her apartment and magically fixed it. Then he sat down in the chair again and fell asleep into a very light sleep incase something happened...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel had slept peacefully through the night besides having some dreams of being with Tortain. When her alarm clock went off she laid in bed and streched for a few minutes. She than climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. She than combed her hair and put it up and than brushed her teeth and washed her face. She came back out and changed into her workout clothes and than packed up a different leotard and the rest of her gymnastics gear. After that she made her bed and opened her cutrains to her balcony where she was looking out over the water, She than walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a granola bar and some water. She noticed Tortain "Good morning, hope you slept well or kept occupied. Sorry can't stay and chat but have to get to the gym for my workout and than I have practice a few hours after that. Your more than welcome to join me if you'd like."

Tortain
Tortain smiled as Rachael walked into the room. "Yes, i did indeed sleep well, but lightly." He said as he stood up and looked around. "Yes i think i will join you if you don't mind me coming along. And if you don't mind, might i drive?" He said with a grin. He wasn't planning on driving her car, but one of his. He gave a smile to her as she got a few things together and looked at her. She was still beautiful, but less sexy looking now. He thanked her for that inside. He was a demon of lust after all. He stretched his legs and arms quickly...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She walked to the door and looked back at him. "I actaully want to drive but your more than welcome to drive yourself." She waited for him to walk out and than closed the door and walked to the elevator. When it opened she got in and pushed the garage floor after Tortain climbed in. When it reached the garage she got to her car and opened it and set her stuff in the passenger seat. "I'll see you later than , I like to keep to myself when I work out..." She climbed in her car and started driving to the gym eating her banana and granola bar. About 15 minutes later she got to the gym and streched and started working out for 2 and a half hours.

She finished up stretching and than walked up to Tortain, "would you like to join me for lunch I've got a 3 hour break before my gymnastics practice."

Tortain
Tortain couldn't help but laugh. He shook his head alright and walked to his car and drove down to the gym she went to and waited and watched as she had her work out session. He didn't really have a reason to but he did anyway. When she was done he stood up. "Lunch sounds rather good." He said simply with a smile and held his hand out. "Perhaps in the park across the way?" He asked her as he looked out a window. It was a big park with little to no people in it. It would be a perfect place to have lunch, unless she wanted to have lunch somewhere else. "Or would you prefer somewhere else?"

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at the park, "Well that would be great but we still have to get food if we're going to have a picnic there." She took his hand and allowed her to lead her across to the park. "Or are you planning to use your magic and make things appear?" She couldn't shake the tthoughts going through her head about what she was doing walking with him. When they reached the park she picked a spot near a couple trees but where the sun could shine on her skin. "God its such a beautiful day, She sat on the ground letting her legs out and taking the rays in. "So whats for lunch Tortain?"

Tortain
He smiled at her when she made a joke about him using magic. "Nah, magical food doesn't taste as good. I thought I'd just run across the the store really quickly and get something." He said with a smile. He sat down for a quick second about a foot away from her. His stomach actually growled for some reason. "Well it depends. What would you enjoy for lunch?" He asked her. It was polite to ask what the other person wanted for lunch. "It's on me though, cause you've been letting me use your apartment. So anything you'd like is what you can have." he said to her with a grin....

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at him "I'm not picky at all besides having to go healthy at least till after Olympic Trials. SO how about turkey, bread, salad, and some water and apple juice," She giggled when he said he was paying, "Money is never an issue with me so don't worry about being such a gentlemen." She laid on the grass and let the rays hit her "but I'll be here when you get back. Again thank you, and just for your information its the 21st Century so you can cut the chivalry act. Plus I know you want me someone or another." She smirked after that.

Tortain
Tortain couldn't help but smile. "Very well then." He said and disappeared and reappeared with the food that she had asked for. He would eat some too. It was laid out on a nice picnic cover and there was plenty to go around. So he sat down and looked at her. "Well i'm back." And he smiled when she said about money. "Well money isn't a problem for me either. Last i checked i had somewhere near two trillion? But that's just a rough estament." He told her lightly. "And your welcome, but even though it may be the 21st century, i was raised that way. Sorry. I can't really help it. Just comes natural." He explained and weirdly enough he blushed when she said about him wanting her...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
When he brought the food back she started eating and just enjoyed the park setting and the quietness. "WOW 2 trillion that a lot of money, but i'm sure the clubs probably help." She continued eating and kept looking around the park and than she looked at Tortain "Oh someones blushing, so cute for someone who has a dark background. She thought to herself about what the night would bring aftter her last practice but she figured she better stay in being the trials were right away in the morning. She started laying her hands behind her head and rested a biit. "I can't wait till the end of the week to be done with everything."

Tortain
"Yeah. It builds up after five hundred years." He said and shook his head. "I don't have a use for it either. So i kind of blow it. But that's okay." He said with a smile to her. "Yeah shush. I blushed. So what?" He said. He was acting like a teenager. Wow. He surprised himself at times too. He looked around the park enjoying some sandwiches. "Yes, well. Perhaps you had better stop teasing me." He said with a blush still on his face...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She fell asleep for a bit and woke up noticing she had to get back for changing into her leotard. "Well thanks for the lunch Tortain, I do need to get going though my practice starts in 30 minutes and I still have to change. I'll see you after?" She winks back at him and than walks back to the gym and goes into the locker room and changed. She walked into the gym and started stretching, all the other girls arrived and joined her. "Lets get warmed up ladies and nail everything so we can go to the Olympics together."

After about 3 hours of working on there routines and gettiing everything completed, Rachel stretched out well and than grabbed her bag. She walked to her car and noticed somone odd leaning against it. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

(Con't)

Infectious Desires
Sylas was leaning against the car with his eyes closed until he heard the girl ask him the question and then he replied, " Yes, I am looking for a girl named... Rachel. I heard that I would be able to find her somewhere around here. Do you know of her and if you do... Could you by any chance point me in the direction that she might be in? " Sylas didn't move and just stood there with his eyes locked on the girl's eyes waiting for a reply.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked this guy up and down and found him very good looking and when she continued looking in his eyes she kinda stumbled on her words. "umm........i......I am Rachel and you would be?" She looked at himi again"your one of the male gymnasts right? I've kinda kept an eye on you." She blushes. She walked around to her trunk and put her bag in, She than closed it and looked around for Tortain, hmm thats odd she thought to herself he was here earlier but oh well. She looked up over to the guy leaning against the car, "did you need a ride at all or would you like to have supper with me. Trials start tomorrow so i can't be out late."

Infectious Desires
Sylas looked at the girl and stood up straight and took a step away from the car. " No, it's okay. I just needed to know who Rachel was... I didn't know it was you. Well, take care, I have a feeling I'll be seeing you again. " Sylas said in his same calmed and cool voice and he started to walk away and then he slowly raised his right hand and waved it slightly as if waving bye. ' So, she's Rachel... Interesting.... ' Sylas thought to himself as he walked away.

Tortain
Tortain was standing there watching from across in the park. The fact that HE was there, was definitely not good. Obviously something was up. He shook his head though and walked away from Rachael instead of over to her. He got into his car and started it up and drove away quickly squealing his tires. He drove away fast that way he could get away from both of them. He didn't want either of them to catch him.

"Really Tortain? Your friggen jealous?" He shook his head at himself. He got mad at himself because he was getting jealous over this girl for no reason at all. He sighed and put the petal to the floor. This time it stayed there though. He was on the highway in a minute. He was determined to get away from this place and go somewhere to think. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He hadn't felt this way for a long time. He finally arrived at the cliff over hang looking over the city. He shut his car off after parking and got out. He sat on the hood of the car and sighed again hanging his head. He looked at the city though and smiled. It was a good sight. "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel heard a car across the park that burned rubber like a bad out of hell. Damn what the hell was Tortain doing, he never showed interest in me except for last night and was he jealous of this random guy just laying on my car she thought. She waved bye back to the man who had been laying on her car. She climbed in her car and headed back to her condo, She parked her car and than locked it and walked to the elevator and went up to her floor. When she got to her door she opened it and than went and dropped her stuff of in her room and went back to the kitchen and started the oven. While it was preheating she went and took a quick body shower and than came back out in a robe. She put in a veggie pizza and than started checking her accounts online. About half hour later she finished checking the internet and she grabbed her pizza out of the oven.

She finally cut it up and started eating when she heard a knock on her door. She thought to herself maybe its Tortain being a gentelmen or maybe the new guy but he didn't know where she lived. She stood by the door and noticed the peep hole was covered. Who is it?

Tortain
Tortain sat upon the cliff looking at the city for about forty minutes when he decided he should go back. So he got into his car and drove back to her apartment building. Instead of just walking in he knocked. He put his hand over the peep hole though because he didn't want her to see him trying to gain his composure. So he stood there waiting for her to open the door. He kept telling himself to get ahold of himself. But it really wasn't working. He was also practicing lines to make an excuse to tell her. He shook his head though, because he wasn't coming up with anything. So he waited...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Being no one responded she decided not to open the door. She walked back to the couner where her pizza was and continued eating. After finishing up her pizza she cleaned up and put leftovers in the fridge, she than walked back over to the door noticing the peephole was still covered. "Alright I will ask one more time who is it? If you don't answer than its your own fault.

Tortain
Tortain looked at the door. He didn't even realise that she had asked who it was. So he responded the only way he could. He stumbled over his name. "Uh..It's me....I mean Tortain." He said and rubbed his head. He could easily get into the door but he wouldn't if she told him to go away. If that was her choice he would do so. But he waited anyway. He remembered the lyrics to a song by Brad Paisley. 'I don't Mind waiting on a woman' The words made him laugh. It was kind of funny. So he just stood there waiting for her reply...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel decided to open the door, "Well what do you have to say for yourself? I'm surprised i didn't drive a country road and see you flipped over in another car." She waved her hand for him to come in, when he walked in she closed the door. She grabbed some water and went over and sat on her couch. "So what'd you do the rest of the afternoon, I didn't even see you after I walked out from practice." She than closed her Robe some more and cuddled in a ball being she was feeling a little cold. She waited for his response while playing with her robe.

Infectious Desires
Sylas was just walking down a street and turned into an ally and then stopped walking. Sylas surveyed the area and it was a dump, even for an alley. Sylas then looked into the sky and then looked around him, there was nobody to be seen or heard. Sylas then, in one quiet and powerful jump, managed to jump all the way on top of a four story apartment building and then walked to the edge of the building and stared quietly in the direction of where the sun will rise. " What to do...? " Sylas said to himself with a calm voice.

Tortain
Tortain simply looked at her at first. "Um. Honestly, i don't really have an excuse other than, i think i got jealous." he said simply as he walked into her apartment. Still feeling a little bit uncomfortable he just stood and looked at her as she sat on her couch. "Yeah, i thought about flipping another one, but i decided i'd just watch the sun set and then looked at the city for a while thinking about things. So that's what i did." he said and looked at the floor. "How about you?" He asked and shook his head feeling stupid and much like a teenager. He couldn't really help it though. Tortain looked at her quickly though. "Do you mind if i sit down?" he asked in a low tone.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked up at him "Jealous of what?" She thought for a couple minutes trying to remember her afternoon. "OMG you were watching me talk to the guy who was leaning against my car and you thought something was going on." She starts laughing "gees thats why you sped off. SO pathetic. But yeah you can take a seat, was just going to finish this glass of water than should be heading off to bed." She continued looking at him in amusement and thinking to herself...'Damn hes just as fine as the other guy, but UGG i can't think of men right now.' She finishes her glass of water and looks at him again "I didn't go anywhere I just had practice and when the guy left I came home, made dinner and took a shower. So nothing to exciting." She started yawning "well I'm going to head to bed, have a good night Tortain." She got up and walked into her room and put on her white teddy again and climbed into bed and started dreaming of both Tortain and the new guy she met.

Infectious Desires
Sylas then turned around and while under the moon light walked to the opposite edge he was on and then jumped over to the next building's roof and right as he landed jumped to the one after then and continued doing that untill he reached the building right infront of Rachel's balcony and stood there starring right into it and then said to himself in a low whisper, " I can feel another pressence inside there. " Sylas then took a few steps back and regained his own composure and just stood there starring at the window.

Tortain
Tortain nodded to her. "Him." He said simply and shook his head while sitting on the couch. He himself couldn't believe that he was jealous and it was messing with him. It made him a little bit angry. So he did what he normally would do. Try to ignore it. But it wasn't working like he had hoped. He nodded again as he listened to her. "Very well then. Have a good night's sleep." he said and sat there for a while on the couch. He looked out the window and saw 'HIM' again. "Sylas." He said the word to name the man. They had met before a long while ago. But he shook his head as he remember the demon. He stood up. "I'm taking a shower." he said to the nothing at all. He walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower. He didn't care what the temperature was. He stripped himself down and stepped into the burning hot water and sighed...

Infectious Desires
Sylas had noticed that Tortain saw him and then he thought to himself while he continued to stare at the window of the balcony which belonged to Rachel, ' No wonder the pressence felt so familiar... It's Tortain... this will be interesting. ' Sylas then jumed down from the roof and started walking down the street with nobody on it. " For now, I will stay back and watch. Only to communicate when necessary..." Sylas said out loud as he walked away from where Rachel lived.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel slept perfectly and when she woke up she went into the bathroom and took her gown off and jumped in the shower. She thought to herself 'hmm Tortain must have showered last night after i went to bed cause the shower looks like its a little damp. Oh well its goign to be a great day." After her shower she worked on her hair and makeup for about 45 minutes and than put on her tryouts leotard and than her warmups and grabbed everything else and put them in her bag. She walked out into the kitchen and looked in the living room. "Well good morning Tortain." She grabbed a banana and granola bar again and her water and grabbed her keys.

"Well I must be off for the first day of Olympic Trials so I'll see you there or after. Just lock up when you leave please, Thanks." She walked out her door making sure it was locked and than headed to the elevator. When it reached the garage she went to her car unlocked it and placed her bag in the back. She got in and drove to to the gymnastics facility. When she arrived she waited for the rest of her team memembers by the door. After 15 minutes they all showed up and the coaches came out and did there talks being the 1st day was Team and the 2nd day was individual. So she followed the coaches in and set there bags down by there chairs. She noticed the mens gymnastics team were in the stands being there team event was after theres. She looked for the guy she seen the other day and noticed him there. She waved to him, but brought her focus back when the announcers were introducing the teams being her goal at this point was to make the Oympic Team.

Infectious Desires
When Sylas saw Rachel wave at him he waved back but it was a small half-hearted wave. A guy next to saw it and then he smiled at said to Sylas, "Ohh... I didn't know you two knew eachother... Actually, it seems something might be going on. Hehe, mind telling me?" Sylas didn't bother even replying to something so stupid and just sat there waiting patiently with his usual facial expression, calm and unbreakable. ' I haven't got the slightest reason as to why I am here... Maybe I'll go in a few minutes. ' Sylas thought to himself as he was just sitting there surveying the place.

Tortain
Tortain nodded to her and sat there without a word. He just waited for her to leave. When she did he waited for about five minutes and then left himself. He took his car and got on the highway again. He drove at excess of 200 mph. He was at his destination in a few seconds. He stopped his car and got out. He walked into the towering building and smiled to himself. He looked at the receptionist and nodded to her. She waved him up. He got onto the 'VIP Elevator' and took it to the top floor. He got out and shook the man's hand. This was his business partner. "My friend. How goes the businesses?"

Infectious Desires
Sylas then got up and got down from the stands and started walking towards the exit and a few people noticed him get up and start walking away and the guy who was sitting next to him syood up and said, " H-Hey, where are you going? " Sylas just continued onward without even acknowladging the man's existance at all. "Ugh, what a weirdo...." The man said quietly as he sat down. Sylas pushed open the door calmly and walked out and kept on walking. " No reason for this anymore.... " He said to himself in a whisper.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
After Introductions her team started on the Vault, Than they went to Floor, than bars, and last beam. After 3 hours of rotation and competition all the teams were on the floor matt and they announced the winning team and handed out awards. Her Team took first place and if they all did good and placed top 6 they were going to be go to the Olympics together. They all celebrated and hugged each other along with the coaches. After all the other announcements were made the girls stretched together and just commented on how things went. Before they left the coaches reminded the girls to get good rest and no workouts.

When they broke up to leave it was just about 2 and she was getting hungary. She walked out and noticed the guy was walking away to his car. She started running up to him "Hey! How are you? Whats your name? Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for your guys Trials?" She couldn't help but look him up and down a few times and than she licked her lips.

Infectious Desires
Sylas was walking away when he heard the girl comming and heard her asking a whole bucn of questions. Sylas then turned around and looked at the girl for a few seconds and then said, " ... Tortain. " Sylas then turned around and started to walk away and then he said, " Ask him...." Sylas then got to his car, a beautiful black 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. Sylas walked to the driver's side and opened the door and got in it and shit the door. He turned on the car and drove away.

Tortain
Tortain had concluded the business meeting he had and left. He took his car back to Rachael's apartment and sighed. He couldn't believe he was back here again. He sat on the couch. But before soon he realized that he didn't want to sit so he got up and stripped off his suit and walked to the bathroom naked leaving a trail of clothing. He turned the water on and waited for it to get warm before getting in. This time though it wasn't too hot, but it wasn't cold. It was perfect. He sighed as it relaxed his muscles...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel stood looking at this guy driving away and thought 'What the hell is the deal with Tortain. I'm not even dating him and this guys seems jealous.' She shook her head and walked over to her car and placed her bag in the trunk. She wasn't going to let these two men lower her esteem she came out leading the team today and all they had to do was take top 6 to go to the Olympics together. She got in her car and drove to the nearest subway and picked up a sandwich and some lays original baked chips and a diet soda. She got back in her car and drove to her condo, she pulled in the garage and parked her car and locked it after getting her bag from the trunk. She walked to the elevator and pushed the button to her floor, she got off and unlocked her door and than closed it once she got in. As she walked to the kitchen she set her food on the counter she than started taking her bag to her room and noticed clothes on the floor leading to her room.

As she drops her bag in her room she hears the shower on and goes knocking on the door. "Tortain you better not be wasting my hot water I still need to take one. Plus if you've been in there a while your paying my water bill." She giggled being she didn't pay it being everything was included. "Oh plus I'm suppose to ask you about the guy I was talking to, he mentioned your name." She said through the crack of the door.

Tortain
Tortain smiled. He knew she would be home but he didn't think that she would be home this soon. "Yeah. His name is Sylas. He's a demon." He said simply as he turned off the shower and got out. He opened the door and looked at her. "He and I have a past." He said as he walked by her naked and walked out into the living room where a suitcase was. He had brought some clothes to her apartment. He forgot about taking some in with him though. He pulled on some pants and a black t-shirt that stuck to his body closely. It fit his form and showed his build. He turned around to look at Rachael. "I'd suggest not getting near him. He seems to not be friendly at all."

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel stepped back from the door and when he walked out naked she just went into crazy "Will you put some clothes on please, could you not respect me enough to at least bring clothes in with you or use my robe at least." She walked away and started pulling her gymnastics stuff out of her bag. When she finished with that she went into the bathroom and closed the door and started the shower. She took a hot one to help relieve the tension and any bad vibes she was feeling. About 5 minutes later she got out being she just washed her body and than she took her hair down and combed it out. She than walked out to her room and put on a silk tank top and short white silk shorts. After she was changed she walked out to the kitchen and started eating her food. "Just make sure you pick your clothes up. Don't want people think I have a boyfriend or anything." She smirked at him.

She finished eating and cleaned up and went over to the couch and looked outside and than turned to Tortain "So his name is Sylas and he's a demon. So he's just like you but without the vampire side? What happened between you two?" She made sure to keep her thoughts down for now and just listen to what he had to say.

Tortain
Tortain looked at her as she yelled at him. He smiled though because he thought it was funny. But after he put his clothes on he picked up what he had taken off and laughed to himself. He secretly watched her as she got a quick shower though. It made him feel bad though. So he stopped before he got too far into it. He sat on the couch until she got out and thought. He stood up when he heard that she was done and looked around. He decided to quickly make dinner. So he ran down to the store and picked up some steak. He cooked the steak when he got back. "Yes. Sort of like me, but different." He shook his head. "Meaner. And all the time." He said as he finished up the steaks. He looked at her. "Want one?" He asked smoothly. He was trying to seduce her. He couldn't figure himself out...

Infectious Desires
Sylas parked his car infront of an old apartment building, you can tell just by looking at it that thugs and lowlifes lived here. Sylas then got out of his Camaro and locked the doors and started on his way to the entrance. Before he got to the entrance Sylas looked over at a group of four young guys who look like they're up to no good. They staggered a bit and bowed their heads, this wasn't Sylas' first time here. Sylas walked inside of the apartment building and right away you can tell this place was for low income. The paint was either peeling off or it was discolored after many years of never being repainted. Sylas headed straight to the stairs since this place didn't have an elevator. Sylas got to his floor, the fifth floor and walked to his door. The apartment number was 526, and his door, you could tell, was the best door of the whole complex. Sylas unlocked the door and walked in and shut the door behind him. The place was dark, no light from the outside was getting in, which suggest he had covered the windows with something to keep the light from getting in. Sylas then flipped the switch for the lights and the lights flickered at first then stopped. His apartments was surprisingly clean and well kept, not a speck of dirt anywhere, and the paint on the wall was white, but you can tell it was newly painted. Sylas walked over to his room but all that there was in it was a mattress with a black kimono neatly folded and laying on it with three swords next to it. Sylas was still dressed in his gymnastic clothes. " Horrible.... " Sylas said quietly and walked and sat down in the middle of the floor and closed his eyes as if meditating.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at him while he was cooking, "No sorry I can't eat anything like that for another day. Plus I already ate my dinner. Thanks for the offer though." She drank up the rest of her soda and than had a full water bottle. "Meaner you say? Well what do you consider with that? I could say the same about what you did to me the first time I met you." She looked out on the patio and was admiring the stars coming out. She turned the tv on for a bit and watched Tortain still cooking his supper. She couldn't get the picture out of her head of him naked. She started falling asleep on the couch from exhaustion and started dreaming about Sylas and Tortain. In her dream and her heart she was attracted to Sylas more than Tortain, but she couldn't do anything being she had to get through the truals tomorrow and than could put more focus on men possibly especially being they were demons and not bormal human males.

Tortain
Tortain looked at her. "No. Meaner as in, he'd kill you if you looked at him wrong. So don't think about trying to be friends with him. He's a demon from an ancient line of very powerful demons." He said to her as he finished and ate his dinner in a hurry. He didn't spare any time in eating seeing as he was eating along. He watched her sleep on the couch though. But he couldn't help himself. He walked over and touched her hair lightly. It felt nice. He enjoyed girl's hair. He didn't know why but he did. But he left it at that. Or tried to anyway. He put his face close to her to listen to her breathing. But he took in a breath and smelled her by accident. She smelled good and he stood back a bit. It was unexpected that she would smell THAT good. He sat across from her as she slept. But he had to wake her up. But he didn't want to do it in a bad way. So he stood up and walked over to her, and gave her a small kiss. He wanted to see if it would wake her...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel was sleeping peaceful in her dreams when she felt a kiss on her lips. She shook herself awake and looked up at Tortain "umm what was that for, not saying it was bad or anything just wondering why?" She sat up and looked at her phone, "Oh shoot I need to get to my bed and get more sleep." She starts getting up off the couch and goes up to Tortain and kisses him on the cheek "I can't do anymore than that, sorry." She turned to her room and went and crawled into bed. Once in her own bed she fell right back asleep dreaming of Sylas being he was what she wanted. at this point, Tortain had to many issues to resolve." She thought to herself while dreamiing.

Tortain
Tortain nodded his head at her. He let her go to sleep. But he heard her thoughts and sighed. He knew it. So he wouldn't make a move on her. He could have told you that this was what was going to happen. He sighed though and shook his head. "Damn." He said and kicked the couch leg. He moved a bit but not too far. He sat down on it then and sighed putting his head in his hands. "Damn it all." He said and stood up and started pacing around for hours, but it seemed like only minutes to him. He knew this was going to happen. So he decided to give up...

Infectious Desires
Sylas' eyes opened up slowly and he gazed at his black kimono. " These clothes right now are foolish. " Sylas' said has his pinched a peice of the shirt he's wearing now. Sylas stood up slowly and took off his shirt and folded it slowly and placed it softly on his mattress and then took off his shorts the same way and folded them sand placed them on the top of his shirt. Sylas the gently picked up his kimono began putting it on. Adter Sylas had put on his kimono he slowly walked back to the middle of the room and sat down to meditate again. " Tomorrow I'll do it.... " Sylas said to himself before silence completely sank into the room.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel's alarm clock went off the next morning early again. She stretched in bed and than got out and went to the bathroom and took her full shower. Again it took her over 45 minutes to do her hair and makeup. She than cam out and changed into her new sparklng leotard she bought just for the Trials. She than put her team sweats over it and walked out to the kitchen. She grabbed her water bottle, a banana and a granola bar again, she than looked at Tortain, "Are you ok? You look exhasusted? Wnat were you doing all night it looks like you wore my rug out from walking back and forth?"

Tortain
"Yeah. Sorry about that." He said as he pulled out some money for a new rug. It was a few thousand dollars. "Buy yourself a new one. I apologize." He said as he continued walking back and forth. He couldn't help it. He was jealous and a bit angry about her thoughts. He didn't look at her at all. He just looked at the floor and kept pacing. He had been doing it since she went to bed last night. He was hurt. And it was a bit obvious. At least it was to him, that he was hurt. He sighed and stopped walking though. He was at the wall. He slide down the wall and sat on the floor...

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
While he was pacing she walked over and put a hand on his chest "Don't look at me thats fine, but listen you said the first time we meant i was nothing to you, and than I find you flipped over in a car, don't be getting upset or jealous. You've made it damn clear that your hear for protection reasons, plus its your own damn fault for listening in on my thoughts last night, and I told you I can't do anything with men anyways till after Olympic Trials." She than dropped her hand and walked away with the money he put in her hand. She started eating her banana and looked at her cell "Well I got to go, here take your money being I'm sure your not done and you can fix it whenever you get the time."

She walks to tthe door and locks it and than heads to the elevator. She walked down to her car and put her bag in the trunk and climbed in and headed back to the center. She just did deep breaths and some hard rock music to get her n her game mood. She arrived at the gymnsatics facility and met up with the girls. They walked in and started stretching and than did some practice rounds before they were called for introductions. She didn't look around this time and kept her mind focused and put on her smile she needed to make sure she would get all the points she could.

Tortain
Tortain looked at her when she touched him. His eyes were showing that he was hurt. But he shook his head. "Keep the money. I'm done." He said simply. He stood when she left and sighed. He was out of here. He wrote a note. 'Find me. I'll be somewhere up high. - Tortain' Was what it said. He then left and drove his car up to the cliff that he was on earlier. He looked over the city in the daylight. He sat on the edge of the cliff. This was messing with him too much. He couldn't help feeling this way. It was fucking with him too much. He sighed as he just hung there over the cliff. He wasn't going to kill himself. He couldn't. But he just sat there looking at the city...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:37 pm

(Con't)

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
After introductions they stayed with there teams but there points would be seperate. The coaches had the order picked out and placed her last on every apparatus. They started at Beam today. She performed perfectly with no errors and perfect landing . Rachels score was the highest at 9.8 where the rest of her teammaters were around 9.5's and 9.4's. The second rotation was Bars all her teammates had received scores of 9.4's to 9.6's, when Rachel went she nailed her routine again with no errors and perfect landing, she received a score of 9.8. They had off during the third rotation being there were more teams in with individuals. The Fourth rotation arrived and they went to floor exercise. Her Teammates had a couple errors in theres causing them to only be getting scores of 9.2's and 9.3's. She preformed her routine flawless and received a 10 by all the judges. The fifth rotation they went to the vault being there last shot of anything before being off till after the sixth rotation in which awards ceremony would occur and the team would be announced. THe Vault turned the team around all the girls nailed what they needed to getting 9.8's. When Rachel went the first time she nailed it and received a 9.9 amd than her second vault she recievid a 9.9 again. They all stretched and talked during the 6th rotation.

Finally the awards cermemony occured and Rachel was relieved being all her training had paid off. She had taken first place and was guarenteed Captain and number 1 spot on the US Team. Three of her teammates (Kate, Marsha, and Lillian) were second third and fourth. And were guarenteed spots. Two other girls from a rival company took the other spots.But the other two girls of there squad were going to be substiutes, Being they took eight over to the Olympics. After getting publicity and talking to people she met up with her team and coaches. They discussed the next practice and workouts. Once finished Rachel walked out to her car and noticed Sylas against her car again. "You look different I like it." she said as she looked him up and down. "I asked Tortain about you and all he says is your meaner than him, He really didn't say much else." She continued looking at him being he was unresistable to look away from.

Tortain
Tortain had decided that this was enough. He couldn't take it anymore. Again he left a note to Alpha. He put it on her door this time. 'Don't read the earlier note inside. I'm gone. My phone number is on the back of the note in the apartment. If ya need to talk to me, call me. - Tortain' That was all he wrote before he went back down stairs to his car and drove away. He went to the closest airport and took his plane to the Bahamas. He wasn't staying there and being ignored. It messed with him too much. He couldn't handle it. He was reverting to a teenager for some reason when he was near her. He made sure to have his cell phone with him though in case she called. He sat on the beach and relaxed in the sun. He looked at the blue waters and just waited...

Infectious Desires
Sylas was leaning against Rachel's car once more with his eyes closed but this time he had his black kimono on, which a lot of people look at him and give him strange looks. " I see... I suppose he didn't tell you my true purpose for being here this time? I understand, he is protecting you? Hm... " Sylas opened his eyes and put a hand in his kimono on his chest and then pulled out an envelope that he had prepared this morning. Inside were directions of a secluded place near there and a time to be there. Sylas then walked up to her and gave her the envelope. " I'll be seeing you. " Sylas said to Rachel and then walked away.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
She looked at him odd "He's not protecting me, he means nothing to me. All he said was to be careful and stay away from you. But i do my own thing and no one controls me." She walked over and put her bag in her trunk well he was retrieving the envelope. When she came back around she took the envelope from him when he came up to her. She couldn't resist looking straight into his eyes. When he walked away she went to her drivers side door and got in she opened the envelope and read the directions of the place, she knew the area so that wasn't going to be hard, and she looked at the time and seen she didn't need to be there till 9. She had time to go clean up and get ready and cook some dinner. She pulled out of her spot and drove back to her condo. She parked her car and than locked it, she got to the elevator and pushed her floor. When she got out and to her door she noticed the note from Tortain. She grabbed it and than opened her door.

After getting in she locked it and looked on the counter at the second note and thought to herself "God what an ass and why should I keep his number." She took the 1st note and through it and decided to keep the second note with the bumber on and just tossed it in her basket on the counter where her mail and anything else went. She turned on her oven to preheat it and than got her pizza pan out and slid her frozen Digerno pizza on it and than left it on the counter. She went to her room and unpacked her stuff and than stripped all her clothes off. She walked out and put the pizza in and than took a shower. After 15 minutes she was out drying herself off and combing her hair. She decided to wear a little makeup and than let her down and blow dryed it. She than went out and checked on the pizza. It wasn't done so she went back and picked her outfit for the night. She decided on a black strapless bra and black thong and than her short black leather skirt and he tall boots with the blades hidden in them. She than picked her black leather halter top and put her family emblem necklace back on like she always did after a shower.

She went out after checking the mirror and she pulled the pizza out being it was ready. She ate a few slices and than cleaned up. She checked her accounts on her laptop and than closed it down. She noticed the time and decided to head out. She grabbed her small purse and keys and headed out the door. She had left the envelope Sylas had given her in the car. She locked her door and than waited for the elevator. Once it arrived she went back down to the parking garage. She got in her car and drove out the garage to the location on the envelope she than parked in the lot across from it. She got out and grabbed the envelope she than locked her car and dropped the keys in it. She came to the location and knocked on the door.

Infectious Desires
Sylas heard the knock and walked over to the door and opened it. He kept the door open and walked away from it and sat down at a table and then motioned her to come in. There was nothing in this room except for a table with a pot of tea and to tea cups on it and then two chairs on opposite sides of eachother. The floor was white marble which was remarkably clean and spotless of any dirt. The wall was painted white but for some reason it didn't look like any other white, it was a white that seemed completely pure. " Please, come in and lock the door. Once you do that, come take a seat, I wish to talk to you. " Sylas said while starring straight in Rachel's eyes. His facial expression was the same as always put you can see in his eyes, he wasn't the same.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel smiled at him and was intrigued by how the place looked. She walked in and thought it was odd he said to lock the door, but she did it anyways After locking the door she walked over to the table and sat down. She looked him up and down and than looked into his eyes. "You know your gorgeous and very good looking." She looked at her hands and than around the room before responding "What is your purpose her and what do you wish to talk to me about?"

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel watched him poor the tea and kinda pushed it away. "I'm not a big tea drinker. Plus i'm sitting down already. Why would you be killing a half human/half vampire? What have they done?" She looked at him when he said she couldn't unlock the door, "Is this a joke or are you planning on keeping me prisoner." She looked back down at her hands and tried to play cool. "Do you thnk I'm pretty? Are you single?" She started thinking she should have put Tortain's number in her phone but she wanted to handle this on her own even if it meant death.

Infectious Desires
Sylas walked back to his chair and sat down the he picked up his cup and took a drink of the tea and placed the cup down on the table. " You kind has done nothing in particular... Your name just came to me one day. It is true, I normally wouldn't care if you lived or died... However, when a name comes to me I cannot ignore it. " Sylas answered her first question and then sat there for a while examining Rachel before responding to her other two. " Yes, I suppose you do fit into the catagory of 'pretty' when speaking of your kind. As for me being single, I am not sure as to what you mean by that? I always act alone, only twice have I ever acted in a group. " Sylas spoke quietly and then said, " I have no clue as to why you are asking these questions, they are of little importance. " Sylas looked around the room then back at Rachel. " What do you know about... Tortain? It has been a long time since I've last seen him. That fact that he is here... I cannot ignore it. " Sylas was somewhat bothered by something but he did not show it.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel smiled and looked at Sylas "I asked you if your single because I'm attracted to you and I don't date human males they don't exist to me. Your the first immortal creature/demon I've ever found attractive. " She than looked down and blushed a little. "Tortain I don't know what the deal with him is. I met him a week ago when I went to one of his clubs. I was snooping and ended up in his office and than he showed me what he was and came into my dreams showing me that I needed to change my attitude about Vampires being I like to kill them because of my father. But I never listened and never have I'm a BITCH and proud of it." She looked back up "Than when I came back he followed me here I had to pick him up one night cause he was stupid and crashed his car. So I took him back to my place just for the night. Than he kinda just started following me being he thought something might happen."

She started rubbing her legs and feeling her blades which made her calm a bit more. "All I can say is when he first seen me talking to you, he got jealous and than showed up later that night apologizing for his stupidity. But than he supposviely heard my thoughts being I was dreaming and it pissed him off. He left this moring and at first said he was going to a high spot but than he returned saying he left his number and that he was getting away." She giggled and laughed, "Funny thing is he did try kissing me last night or actually he did kiss me but I was napping. But I told him I couldn't feel anything till after the trials and that all I could do was kiss him on the cheek. Plus he has way to many issues and baggage with him." She than looked back at her hands and just relaxed "Thants all I know of Tortain being around the area and why."

Infectious Desires
Sylas stared at her for a while and then placed his hand on the table and stood up. " I see.... " Sylas let loose of a dark aura and it enveloped the entire table and in an instant, it was gone, along with the pot of tea and cups. " That information has ni significance to me, a while well wasted. " Sylas then put his right arm out to the side and snapped his fingers. "Come.. Kinkos." suddenly a sword appeared out of nowhere and then sylas grabbed it and stared directly into rachel's eyes. " I have no idea what this 'date' is that you speak of, but I am not interested. " The tone of Sylas' voice was calm but cold.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at Sylas, "If none of this information is useful than you shouldn't have invited me over" She than grabbed one of her blades out of her boots. "This doesn't have to happen all I wanted was a chance to be with someone powerful. You can't tell me you don't want someone to care for you or be there for you when something doesn't go right. I know you have some dark history and side but open it up a bit and look at what having a half breed would do for you." She started moving slowly backwards.

She grabbed her phone and sent out a 911 call for a distress signal after turning her back for a second and than putting it back away. She turned around using her eyes to help. "Please I'd do anything for you anything, just don't kill me I'm captain of the Olympic Team and I've busted my ass for this since I was born.' She wasn't going to get on her knees till she needed to.

Infectious Desires
Sylas slowly took a step forward and started thinking about what she was saying and slowly stood up straight. " You have no idea as to who am and as to what I am capable of. " He noticed that she used her phone to call someone or something because he heard it, thought barely. "Do you honestly think that humans will be able to get into this room in time to save you? Look around you, I am sure you've fealt it, or atleast noticed something off. There are no windows, one way in and one way out. The paint on the wall... Not only the door is the thing keeping you from getting out. " Sylas was then continued with something else, " Tell me, what do you think that you can do for me that no other creature can? Rachel Peirce, I am a being of coldness. I have my past as my conviction, I have my swords as my companions, and I have myself as a reason to live. " Sylas said calmly and quietly, now waiting for Rachel's response.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel started moving the other direction from Sylas. "I may not know enough about you but that your worse than Tortain, but he fell for me and became jealous even though his wife is still aflive even though I technically killed her. I have talents beyond your wildest dreams, come on your probably being this way because you haven't gotten layed in a while. I can make everything go away." She started licking her lips a bit.

"No I don't believe any human can save me because no ones as strong as me in the human world. I need something new and thats why when I notcied you the ifirst time I knew something was differnt about you." She started playing with her blades. "You may have your swords, your past, and yourself to live for but you need to get with the 21st Century, things are not like they were in the past and you just need to learn to adjust. Plus give something new a shot." She got on her knees but was ready to move quick if she needed to. "Please I'll do anything to live."

Tortain
Tortain knew she wouldn't keep the letter. But that was okay. He couldn't care less. He let his demon side take over after eight o'clock. He followed her. He followed her intently. He had a reason to now. He couldn't help it anymore. He wasn't in control. Small horns were growing from his head. He parked his car in the garage in the building across from where she stopped. He waited for a few minutes though. Then walked into the building and felt a horribly strong demonic power. But that's okay. He didn't care right now. He had a mission. He found out where the power originated from. "Petty fool girl." He said simply in a calm tone. He knocked on the door once...

Infectious Desires
Sylas watched her as she got on her knees he closed his eyes and then opened his eyes. " Oh, I knew he'd follow you. In fact, I was counting on it. " Sylas walked right by Rachel and walked to the door and asked in a plain voice, " Who is it? " Then Sylas knocked on the door twice and looked back at Rachel. " He'll be able to break this door so I'll step back if I were you. " Then he looked at his sword and then blinked a few times. " Go... Kinkos. " His sword vanished as is had come.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel looked at Sylas "What do you mean he followed me?" She heard the knock at the door she was in shock. She followed Sylas when he walked by with his swoed . She than got up and moved next to the wall in the corner from where the table use to be

Tortain
When he heard Sylas ask his question Tortain just lost all control. He blasted the door down and looked at him. "Hello." He said simply as just walked past him. He looked down at the girl. He shook his head. "Fucking fool girl." He said and held his hand out and his demonic sword materialized in his hand. He turned around and looked at Sylas. "So, i see your preying on half breeds again." He said and looked at him. "Arakcanan." He said and his armor appeared. He had worn this armor since he was able to fight and it was both magically and demonically enchanted. "But that's okay. Cause i'm here to dispose of her as well." He said to Sylas. "When I'm done with her we'll talk." He said in a low voice and faced the girl. "You really are dumb. I told you to avoid him. But no. Don't listen to me." He said in a pissed off tone...

Infectious Desires
"Oh... ?" Sylas said as Tortain walked by him. " Usually, at that time, you say your name. If you go around busting everyone's door down how do you plan on making friends? " Sylas said jokeingly but nobody could tell due to him always being the same no matter what he says. Sylas just watched Tortain materialize his sword and armor. He noticed Tortain was exceptionally angry at the time and then looked away and started to walk out of the room. " Tortain, if there's anything you know about me it's that I don't need to lock someone inside a room in order to kill them. I had no intentions of killing her, yet. I just wanted to see what she'd do if her life was threatened, I was disappointed, greatly. No matter, if you are really going to kill her... Be sure to clean up the mess. You need to buy me a new door too... I'll be waiting for it. " Sylas said that and waved goodbye and started walking down the hall.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel got back up and looked Tortain in the face, "Don't you fucking dare talk to me that way you Asshole. Your a freaking jealous Demon who needs a fuck." She walked past him with both blades in her hands, "Don't even start and think your going to kill me because you had your shot the first time we met. Your just pissed because you wanted a blowjob...I was only begging him for a bit otherwise we were having conversation about you!" She starts walking out the door and grabs her keys out of her purse.

Tortain
Tortain walked with her. By this time Sylas was gone from the building so it was okay to talk. "You idiot. I just saved your fucking life." He said as he walked past her. He walked over to the other building and got into his car. He sighed as he let his demon personality go away again. He couldn't believe that he actually saved her life. She was ignorant and cruel to someone who just saved her. He started his car and drove over to her car. "Like i said. Kept my phone number. I'll see you at your apartment." He said simply as he passed by her. He drove to her apartment and shut his car off and went upstairs and walked into her apartment. He sat down on the chair looking out the window. This was his place for now...

Infectious Desires
Sylas was walking back to his own apartment slowly with no real reason to rush it. " Really, an interesting two. " Sylas said to himself as he stopped walking and look up to the sky and then he remembered what Rachel said about it being the 21st century. " Foolish girl, truely a foolish girl. " Sylas said as he just stood there quietly and and still.

Alpha_Sigma_Sister
Rachel was pissed at htis point and decided to go kill some vampires. She climbed in her car and drove to one of the clubs downtown and drove to a huge vampire hangout. She lured one to the corner and than killed them right off the bat. She than went back to the dance floor again and lured two vampire men to her. She took them both outside and was busy with one and killed the second and than she killed the other one. After 3 kills she went in for one more and than she killed the guy in the same corner as the first one.

When she finished she headed back to her car and than drove back to her condo. She got in the garage and parked her car, She than got out and locked it and than went to the elevator. She pushed her floor button and when she reached her floor she went and unlocked her door. She than walked in and seen Tortain sitting in the chair. She grabbed her purse and than headed into her room and took off her boots and other clothes being there was some blood on her skirt and tops. She jumped in the shower and than put a long black gown. She was stressed and didn't want to say anything to Tortain so she climbed in her bed and started falling asleep."

Tortain
Tortain just sat there as she came in. He didn't even try to say a word to her. He just let her go on her way into her room. He knew he wasn't perfect, but the way she was treating him was definitely uncalled for. He just saved her fucking life and this is how she treats him. He should have just stayed away. But he let himself be a good guy again. So once more he was too nice. That was his downfall. He couldn't help but be a nice guy and this is what it got him. He thought very hard on just becoming an asshole anymore and finding Sylas and joining him. Or at the least learning from him. So that's what he was going to do. He got up and left her apartment and went to Sylas' apartment. He drove there in his car and parked on the road. He walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door. He waited for the answer that he knew was coming...

Infectious Desire
Sylas stared at the sky for a moment while longer and then headed on his way to his aprartment and he opened the door and walked in and then closed the door behind him. Sylas stood in his apartment for a while and stared at everything for a short while and then headed to the bathroom. He stood infront of the mirror for a minute or so and then turned away from it and walked out of the bathroom. " They'll be comming tomorrow... What to do... ? " Sylas said to himself while in thought about the up and comming events. Sylas went to his bedroom and walked up to the bed and sat down and looked over and saw his three swords laying there and then noticed one of his swords were moved, " Oh, I almost forgot I called you.... " Sylas slowly reach and repositioned Kinkos back to the way it originally was. Sylas sat there for a while longer before finally laying down on the mattress and gently resting his head on the pillow and fell asleep.

Sylas' eyes slowly opened as he heard the knock at the door and then he sat up and walked out into the empty living room and looked at the wall where there was a clock hanging there and then he noticed the time. " Who would be here at this time? " Sylas said to himself and then looked at the door. Sylas walked over to the door and opened it up and saw Tortain standing there. " Oh? I definately wasn't expecting you. " Sylas said plainly and then looked around him. " The girl isn't with you? I'm guessing she's upset that you went to her side once more. So, why are you here anyways? I thought you didn't like me, not that the feeling isn't mutual, but I was in the middle of my once-a-week sleep... I'm not in the mood right now. " Sylas' facial expression shange sightly but enough to show that he was really grumpy.

Tortain
Tortain looked at him for a while, till he was done asking his questions. He waited for him to finish and simply asked him. "Teach me to be emotionless like you?" It was a question in the form of a sentence. He couldn't help it. He didn't know how to ask any other way. He didn't like Sylas, but he was the only one he knew that was able to not feel emotions. And that's what he wanted. So that's why he came. It was simple...

Infectious Desires
Sylas stood at the door examining Tortain for a short while and moved to the side as if inviting him to come in. "I'm not necessarily emotionless... It's just a matter of self-control. To be able to completely block off everything and completely nullify the effects of the emotions that you feel is the greatest display of self-control. " Sylas said bluntly with his same cold stare. " All I can do is teach you how to prevent the side-effects of emotions.... " Sylas said to finish it all off. Sylas stood there waiting to see if Tortain will come in or leave after hearing that.

Tortain
Tortain nodded to him. He was determined. He didn't want the feelings he had anymore, so he needed a teacher. He stepped inside Sylas' apartment and looked around. It wasn't the best place in the world, but it was not the worst either. He waited for Sylas to come and invite him to sit down. It was how he was raised. That was an unfortunate but permanent teaching that he had as well. So he looked back at him. "Well either way. I want it gone." he said in a cool and calm tone...

Infectious Desires
Sylas shut the door after Tortain had walked in and stood there quietly. " I'm sorry but I am going to have to ask you to stay here in the living room for the remainder of the night. I only sleep once a night every week. However, I do not want you to sleep, I want you to meditate untill I wake up and get you. This is the first part of your training.... " Sylas paused for a while and then continued, " I must warn you, once you complete the training, saying that if you actually do, you must weary of your limits for once you exceed over your limits you may be incapable of block your emotions and the first one that always comes out first is hatred, a pure hatred... One that is not soiled by any other emotion. You will lose control. " Sylas said quietly and then headed back to his bed. " Now, you will meditate until I come and get you.... " Sylas finished saying right before he entered his room.

Sylas stared at his mattress and then walked over to it and sat down on it. He closed his eyes for a while and then opened them before finally laying down. Sylas then slowly fell asleep despite the fact that Tortain was in his living room, a half-breed whom they both had a bitter past with each other.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Rachel slept peacefully through the night and when she woke up the next morning it was after 10 am she decided to just lay in bed for a while longer. She went through all the events that happened recently and decided to just keep doing what she did before even though both men were very sexy and hot plus powerful. About half and hour later she changed into her workout clothes and than went to the kitchen and grabbed her water bottle and a granola bar.

She seen that Tortain wasn't there but wasn't surprised. After eating her bar she grabbed her keys and workout bag and headed out. When she got to her car she drove to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. After she was finished she streched and than headed back to her condo. She received a couple texts from the girls wanting to do a slumber party, so when she got back she decided that tomorrow night they'd have one at her place.

She took a shower and put on a long silk black gown and threw in a pizza. She jumped on her computer and checked her accounts. After she turned the tv on and decided to watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
Infectious_Desires

Infectious_Desires

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 am

Sylas' eyes opened slowly as he started to awaken from his short slumber. He layed there starring at the ceiling of his room as no light was found in his room and not a sound was heard. "I wonder if he's still here... If he left I wouldn't blame him." Sylas thought to himself as he started to sit up and slowly stretched as if he has been sleeping for days. "I will go see now...." Sylas had thought to himself as he stood up and started to walk out of his room. Sylas had walked out of his room and walked into the kitchen where he could easily see into the living room from the sink. Sylas had seen Tortain still in his apartment and then Sylas turned around and walked over to the fridgerator and opened it. There was tons of food and drink in it and Sylas started to dig through it.

((Sorry, not much more I can do right there.))
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Tortain had nodded to Sylas when he told him to meditate. Meditating wasn't something that really bothered him. In fact it actually made him feel better. So he agreed to it. When Sylas left he sat on the floor cross legged. He put his hands palms down on the top of his knees and closed his eyes. He did his normal routine. He breathed in slowly and held his breath. He focused on the oxygen in his lungs. He saw it swirling in his lungs, just sitting there, not doing a thing, because his body didn't use oxygen. He started to feel the usual emptiness sweep over his mind. He focused on that and it swept over his mind even faster and he felt nothing for two seconds. Then his mind's eye opened and he saw his personal heaven in his mind. It was a utopia. It could not be described by mortal words though. It was so different and there really was no words to describe what it looked like. It was like trying to explain heaven to a human being. It would never happen. But outside of his mind, his body was floating in the air and he was about chest height. He heard Sylas walk into the kitchen and didn't move...
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
Infectious_Desires

Infectious_Desires

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

As Sylas was digging through the fridgerator he then paused and looked over onto the shelves on the door and found what he was looking for. Sylas reached over and picked up a can of juice and then stood up straight and closed the fridgerator door. "Are you hungry, I can give you something to eat. Be wise and eat now because once we progress with the training you wont be able to eat, drink, or sleep for a while." Sylas then walked over to a basket full of fruit and pulled out an apple.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Tortain meditated for a while longer when Sylas came out of his room. He let his legs lower and touch the floor, then looked over to him when he offered food and drink. "No. I'm sure that if i can go thousands of years without food, drink, and sleep, i think i can go a while longer." He said with a smirk on his face, because he made a joke. He wasn't sure if Sylas was actually taking him serious or not, but he was hoping that he was. This was something that Tortain wanted to be able to do. Control his emotions, at least to a point. That way, if his wife ever came back he could feel them.
Back to top Go down
Infectious_Desires

Infectious_Desires

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 am

Sylas stood there for a while and examined Tortain for a while and then shrugged slightly. "I see, if that is the case, then I suppose we'll start the training now." Sylas stepped away from the counter and then tossed the apple a little in the air and kept his hand out. "Dimentional Dispare...." As soon as Sylas said that the both of them appeared in Sylas' own dimension. A cold and desolate land where nothing remained except for a few blood stains on the floor. The wind did not blow and the sky was clear with not even a hint of a cloud. The apple finally fell and landed into Sylas' hand. With his other hand, Sylas opened his can of juice with his pointer finger and then took a drink of it. "Tell me, Tortain, when was the one time in your life when you felt the most sad. While you're at it, tell me when you were the most happiest and angriest. It's vital that I understand your emotions a little." Sylas looked around for a while and then looked back at Totain. "I will tell you why we're here later, when you need to know." Sylas said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Tortain nodded to him in agreement. He wanted to start as soon as possible. He didn't want to wait for much longer to get himself in control. He thought about Sylas' question for a moment. The most sad point in his life? When his first wife died along with his children. The was the most sad time. The happiest was when he married Alice. The angriest was most likely when he was first turned, and he killed his sire and the rest of the vampires that murdered his family. "Saddest, When my first wife and two children died. Happiest was when i married my current wife, Alice. Angriest was when i was turned, and i killed my sire and all the vampires that murdered my family." he said in a very simple tone of voice. It was the only way he knew how to explain those feelings to another person. He really couldn't understand if that was the answers he was looking for or not. But this was a time that he was confused, so it didn't matter much to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 pm

After half an hour into the movie Rachel got up and grabbed her pizza out of the oven. She than went back to eating and watching her movie. After the movie was over she cleaned up and put the left over pizzas in her fridge and than headed to bed. Once asleep she started dreaming about Tortain and Sylas, she didn't know what the deal with these two men were, besides them both being somewhat demon and hot. No one else ever drew her attention the way they both did. She gradually just fell just into a deep slumber.

The next morning she woke up around 10 am and changed into her workout clothes. She headed to the gym and worked out for about 3 hours and than headed to the grocery store to pick up food and candy for tonights festivities. She got back to her condo around 3 pm and took a shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She cleaned up her place which wasn't really messy but just needed a clean sweep. The girls arrived between 6 and 7. Once there they started eating some appetizers and ordered in chinese for dinner. After the food arrived they all ate and started watching a movie. Around 9 pm she heard a knock on the door and when she went to check the peep hole she could only see black clothing. "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Tortain decided to leave after the lesson Sylas gave him. It was enough for now. He wasn't sure what to do though. He could always go back to his home and be by himself and think about things, or he could find something to do at one of his clubs here. He wasn't entirely sure if he even wanted to do that. So he walked around town for a while and saw a park. He sat there for a while. It was a few hours past noon time and he looked around. It seemed a quiet enough place, so he sat down and just watched cars go by. It was the simplest thing in the world that he could think of doing.

When he awoke it was maybe nine, or nine thirty. He wasn't sure. But he was sure that it was dark out. He must have fallen asleep, not that he remembered it, but he couldn't really care. Not like anything of his was gone, so he just stood up and stretched. He walked again and slowly but surely he recognized where he was. He was outside of Rachel's place. He shook his head. He didn't even realize he walked here. It was like his body brought him here. So he looked towards her floor and saw the lights on. She was still up at this time? That usually wasn't how she was. So he decided to check out what was going on.

He walked inside the apartment complex and got into the elevator. He pushed the button for Rachel's floor and waited. He listened to the hum of the electricity when it started moving the elevator up. Slowly but surely he got to her floor and walked out of the elevator. He couldn't decide if he wanted to really go in, but in the end he ended up knocking on her door. It was probably a mistake though because he could hear multiple people. Perhaps it wasn't a good time. When he heard her voice he had to answer though. "Me." He said simply...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Rachel had recognized the voice and had wondered what the hell he was doing here. She opened it about halfway being she didn't want any of the other girls to see him. "Well Hello Tortain, so good of you to show up. Whats going on? I have some of the girls over and just not interested in them seeing you so thats why I'm keeping the door partially closed." She looked him up and down and noticed he looked like shit. "So did you have fun with Sylas? I pretty much figured you went back to him after what happened."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:11 am

Tortain cocked an eyebrow at her but decided she made a point. He looked at her and listened. "Well for some reason my feet brought me here and i saw your lights on and usually your asleep, so i thought maybe you were in trouble. But i guessed wrong i suppose." He said to her explaining why he was here. Then he took a step back. "I did talk with him for a while but decided to leave, as i had finished my conversation." He said and took another step back from her apartment door. "Well anyway, i'll leave you girls alone to have your fun." He said with a smile and turned around and walked away from her door and towards the elevator.

He then proceeded to push the button get in the elevator and take it back down to the ground floor. He walked out of the apartment and started walking down the street again. Once more he didn't know where he was going so he just walked. Eventually he decided that he didn't want to walk anymore and he found one of his cars waiting for him just a bit away in a parking garage. He jumped in and fired it up.

He drove down the streets till he found the highway. Then got onto it and drove as fast as he could push this car. It wasn't for any purpose, but to just drive fast. This time though he decided to go back to her apartment in the morning. So he just drove and drove and drove. He got probably over to the next state before needing gas, and filled up his car and started to drive back. It took him till about eight or nine in the morning to get back...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 am

Rachel listened and knodded her head whenever she felt was right. "Well thank you and have a great night." She watched him back away and go to the elevator. After he was in she closed her door and locked it. She walked back into the living room with the rest of the girls and watched the movie with them. None of them asked any questions being they were so drawn to the show on. After the movie finished the girls talked for a while about the olympics, men, and family.

It was around 1 am when the girls started feeling sleepy she set them up in the living room, the second bedroom, and the floor in her room. She tiurned out the lights and all the girls said "Night" To each other. Rachel climbed into her bed and fell asleep peacefully. Midway through her sleep she started dreaming of Sylas and Tortain but this time it was Sylas taking her and making her his wife, which she smiled and was happy about until Tortain came in and grabbed her away from him. She didn't want to go she screamed for Sylas!!

She woke up breathing heavy and sweating she looked around to make sure she didn't wake any of the girls. She than looked at the clock and seen it was 6 am. She than laid back down and rested some more but not allowing herself to fall into a deep sleep. Around 9 am the girls started waking up and Rachel made them breakfast. The girls all got dressed, ate, and headed out around 11. Once they left Rachel cleaned her condo and did her laundry for her bedding and the second bed. After Cleaning up and doing laundry she went out on her patio and sat in a chair relaxing being she was exhausted. She was not going to work out today being she'd busted tail the past couple days and she'd get yelled at by her coach if she didn't take time off. She closed her eyes for a bit and than heard someone next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Tortain drove through town and found things that he hadn't seen before. He shook his head and laughed to himself. Different styles of shops and places that he hadn't noticed in this town. He decided that it was time he finally got out of it. He nodded his head and parked his car in the same parking garage that it was in when he found it. He sighed and stepped out, then looked around. This was a bad day already, for no reason what so ever. He couldn't help but feel alone once more. He stood there looking away from his car for a few minutes then decided that it was time to leave. He walked away from his car shutting the door and locking it with the electronic locking device.

He walked towards the park across from the Gym that Rachel used. He knew she wasn't there, but he decided that he wanted to relax here for a bit for one last time. This place was calm and a place where Tortain had felt peace once, but no more. All his feelings of peace had come to an end. He was at his limit. He had been around too long and didn't want this anymore. He didn't want to live much longer, and he couldn't stand having to be alive. It was just too much of a heart ache. He found himself sitting under a tree and shaking his head. Then he got fed up with himself. This was no way to be going about life. It was time to make a change. And so he would.

Tortain walked towards Alpha's place, this time to tell her his plans. It was past 11 now and he still hadn't seen her. When he got to her door it was locked. Like that would keep him out. He simply walked through the door and found her outside on the patio. He walked silently up next to her and looked down at her. "Ya know, it's probably not a good idea to do that." He said with a small chuckle to himself. "Well i just thought that i'd let you know, I'm going to be leaving today. This will be the last town i visit in the up coming days." He had already set his plan into motion of destroying this world. He made his phone calls, told people to initiate the plan and too start getting equip. In just a few hours he would have an army. And he would control it. Then he smiled to himself.

"I've come to bid you farewell Rachel. Find someplace to hide. And stay there." He said as he turned around and started to walk towards her door. Once more he picked up his phone and made a call. This time to his generals. "Bring the troops." He said in a very simple and calm tone. This was the beginning of the end for this place. He was declaring war on the world. And he could, simply because he wanted to. He finally hung the phone up and took his leave of this town. He walked to the parking garage and got into his car. He sat there for a while though...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Rachel looked up at Tortain when he first spoke to her. "The sun is great for me I don't burn like everyone else." She giggled and than went back to looking over her balcony. When he was talking about not coming back to this city again, she kinda smirked, but when he said to hide she looked up at him oddly. "What do you mean hide and stay there? There is no place to hide? What is going on?" As he walked back into her place and got on his phone she started following him.

When he told whoever on the phone to "Bring the Troops" she ran up to him and grabbed his arm. "What is going on? Is it because I don't love you that your destroying something?" She thought things over for a few minutes and when he left she figured she'd follow him. When she finally reached the parking garage she seen him sitting in his car. She went over and looked him in the eyes "Tell me what the hell is going on? Your destroying the world aren't you? Just because your not happy doesn't mean you take a whole place out."

She than looked down at the ground and was refusing to have to give her life to him just to save everyone else but guess thats what happens when your a unique immortal. "Fine I'll do whatever you want, I'll marry you just leave the world alone."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Tortain's booming laugh could be heard throughout the entire parking garage at that point. "YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT YOU!!???" He said still laughing. He couldn't help but laugh at this. He got out of his car and looked at her with blood red eyes. "This is about me wanting to die, I'm sick of life, I've had enough of it. But I'm not gunna go quietly. I'm gunna go out with a bang." He said to her. Evil fell off him like a water pipe that had a bad leak. He reeked of evil, and it surrounded him. "I'm sick of this, everything I have, leaves me, and even if you did for some reason unknown get with me. You'd go somewhere as well and not come back. It's happened twice now, so what's the point in even trying" He said to her with a shake of his head. This was something that he couldn't allow to happen again. "And don't worry, I've got a lot of different dimensions to go through, so it should be a few years or so till i get to this one." He said and shook his head again. This time a tear rolled down his cheek. "So immortal eyes can still shed tears." He said and jumped back into his car...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:39 pm

She stepped back from him a bit when he started laughing loud. "I never said this whole ordeal was about me, I just mean if its about you wanting to die than just go to your one dimension and suffer there. But you also told me to hide, you say it may take you a few years to hit here, than why did you tell me to hide and stay there?" She could feel something coming off him which made her step away some more being it was not something she could stand to be close to.

"Well being two people left, does that not tell you something that more than likely it was you and your damn issues. Life is not easy and was not made to be, Your immortal and I'm a half-breed our lives are different from a normal humans, they are born, live, and than die." She had to turn away from him for a while, "but we will always deal with things twice as hard being death is harder to come by." After she heard the car door open she looked back at him and noticed the tear coming from his eye. "See you have feelings and just need to let them out sometime. So whats going on than? What is the deal with the "Troops" I heard you tell the person on the phone?"

She shook her head and felt something was right. She started looking around the garage notcing some troops who were not human at all. "Tortain, I'll do anything please!! I.....................I..............Love......................You! She falls to her knee and starts crying."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Tortain got out of his car once more, he then shook his head. "Fine, you want to know? You want to know!?!" He stood there and put his hands on either side of her head, flooding her head with all the emotions that he felt for the past few hundred years of his life, being alone. There was a few good times, but the bad ones took that over by far. All the emotion of abandonment and loneliness flooded her head. "There." He said and slipped down to the ground sitting on the pavement of the garage. "That's the problem." He said and shook his head and looked up at her. "That's one of the only ways that i can let emotions out that i know of." He said and sighed. He didn't know what to do other than sit there. The troops that had appeared once again slipped back into the darkness with a wave of his hand. "There. It's stopped for now. You have a few moments to give me a reason to not do this, and don't lie to me, cause i'll be able to tell."

He sat there still on the ground in a thousand dollar suit waiting for a good reason to not destroy a few places before dying off with silence like everything else would. For the world won't go out with a bang, but die with a whisper. That was one of the most famous quotes in the world. He would never forget that, because he knew it was true, and he feared it, because he didn't want to die silently without anyone knowing of his death. He wanted to be remembered, and feared. He looked around quickly and let another tear fall. It took everything he had to let these tears fall from his eyes. And it literally hurt him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:26 am

When he got back out of the car and came at her she started getting up and noticing his anger she just stood there. As he grabbed her head and started seeing his emotions from his past and to the present, she couldn't even think of anything else. When he was finished she just stood there in shock and blinking her eyes making sure she was awake. She looked down to where he was sitting and when he told her 'she had a few moments to give me a reason to not do this' she started looking around not noticing the troops anymore. She finally sat down next to him and grabbed his hand "I understand you've had two people leave you but they had there reasons and most of it was issues they had with you. Yes I like Sylas but like I said earlier I love you. I just didn't want to let myself fall for you and was refusing it. I won't leave you."

She than turned away from him being she couldn't believe she was letting her emotions show. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him crying amd was shocked he was letting his feelings go. Than she thought deep to herself that she was in a world of pain and suffering coming being he wouldn't be easy to deal with but she didn't want the world to end yet it wasn't time. Plus she had really wanted a gold medal being all the work she had put forth since she could first start doing gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 am

"Fine I'll call it off. But you don't have to do anything for me. You just do what you like." He said and shook his head again. This time he looked up at her. "I'm not going to sit here and say that you have to be with me or the world will end. I'm not like that. At least, i hope people don't precieve me as being like that." He said and sighed. He still sat there on the ground leaning up against his car. "You don't have to say things you don't really mean. It's okay. I understand. Your still young, and have yet to taste eternity." He said with a smile. "But trust me, everyone leaves in the end." He said with a sigh and let his gaze drop again. He sat there waiting for her to leave, so he could get into his car and just leave this state, and go to another and hopefully jump into the realm of dreams. There he would be able to forget everything and just live like nothing bad ever happened. But that's just the thing. All bad things happen. He would just forget about this world and die inside in that place. "The realm of dreams. I can go there and just live like nothing bad has ever happened. I'll get to live out my dreams." He said in a mutter that was low, but not low enough. He was talking to himself. He didn't even realize that Rachel was still there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next