Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 am

Tortain watches her and smiles. He was going to get what he had asked for, but that wasn't all apparently. He was going to get a little more than that as well. It was only popcorn and a bottle of water, but hey, it meant alot to him. It was important. He smiled as he watched her pour some wine for herself, and finishes making the popcorn. When she came back over and sat next to him he smiled once more, almost with a grin, and looked at her. "Thank you, that was very nice of you." He said as he took the bottle of water that she handed him. When she finished eating the popcorn he shook his head. It was ashame that was gone, but he didn't care either way, cause when she grabbed a blanket and covered them both up, he smiled. She must have been cold. "You cold? Cause if you are i can make you warm." He said with a smile to her.
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Looking up at him she smiled "no not really that cold just wanted a bit of a cover. " The movie continued on "Oh did you need anything more some popcorn something to drink?" watching him decline she continued laying her head on his shoulder. She started falling asleep towards the end. Feeling him move she slowly woke up and blushed "Sorry didn't mean to make things uncomfortable for you." She than gets the bowl and her glass taking it into the kitchen she smiles as she starts making her way to her bedroom. "Sleep well Tortain" She walks into her room and slowly climbs in leaving her door open. Once her head hit the pillow she falls into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm

He smiled and couldn't help but to laugh a bit. "That's fine." He said as he watched the movie. He put his arm around her and let her lay there. "No, I'm fine. Just enjoy the movie." He said and smiled once more. He looked over at her as she started falling asleep towards the end of the movie. When the movie was over she woke up and blushed at him. "No, that's alright. Trust me, I'm used to that kind of thing." He said. Just then he thought about his son. He hadn't seen him for a long time, but he didn't mind, he was sure his son was okay. "Yeah, you too Rachel." He said as he took the cover she left there and covered up on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Waking up Rachel stretched out and looked up at the ceiling feeling better than the past couple mornings. She than looked at her phone and seen a text about workouts. She climbs out of bed and getting into her sweats and getting her hair up she walks out seeing Tortain sleeping peaceful she decided to leave him a note. ~Tortain Had to head for my workout will be back in a couple hours, you have my number if you need to get in touch with me. Thanks for staying and watching the movie. Rachel~ She walks to the elevator and presses the button and luckily the door opened and she climbs in and pushes the garage button. Heading to her car as soon as the elevator stopped she gets in and heads to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Tortain yawned as he woke up the next morning. It wasn't even morning when he woke up honestly. It was more like noon time. He must have slept for a long time. He got up and looked around for Rachel. She wasn't here. So he shook his head and got up. He saw a note sitting there. He read it then decided he needed a shower. She must have left earlier in the morning. He walked back to her bathroom and undressed himself and turned the shower on and hopped in. He felt the warm water hit his skin and he sighed. It felt great. He couldn't help but to smile.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Rachel arrived at the gym and changed into her leotard and than started stretching with the other two captains. After streches the coaches started them working on each apparatus perfecting there routines and fixing minor things. After two hours we were stretching down as the coaches talked with them about the Trials coming up in 3 weeks and how training would need to be happening everyday with gym training and also them giving leadership to the other girls. The coaches knew she was always at the gym so they knew what to expect and they knew she could lead when it came down to the wire. Walking to the locker room the girls and her chatted about setting some bonding event up for later in the week. They all walked out to their cars and went in there own direction.

After pulling into the garage she sees Tortains car was still there, smiling she parks her car and walks to the elevator. When she reach her floor she walks to her door and opening it and walking in she sees he's not in the living room. Sje listens and hears her shower running she walks into her bedroom and sets her bag down in her closet and after a couple minutes the shower goes off and than he appears with just a towel wrapped around him. "After noon Tortain. Did you sleep well?" Trying not to look at his built and sexy chest she makes her bed. "DId you eat yet? I'll shower and change and than maybe we can go out?" Walking around him she goes into the bathroom and closes the door and than strips out of her clothes and climbs in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh, hey, i didn't hear you come in. Let me get some clothes on quick." He said to her and started walking towards the door to the living room. "I slept rather well. But i didn't eat yet, i just woke up about ten or fifteen minutes ago actually." He said as he walked out the door into the living room and put some clothes on and walked back in rubbing the water out of his hair with his hand. He smiled at her. "So how was practice?" He said with a smile and picked his clothes up quickly. "And yeah, going out is fine by me. Where would you like to go?" He asked her quickly and simply. He didn't know what else to say to her, so he stood waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Finishing in the shower she climbs out and than walks out going to her closet and grabbing a skirt and cute sexy top and than her strapless bra and a thong she goes back to the bathroom to change. Knowing that Tortain was in the livng room she finished getting cleaned up and ready and than walking out to the living room. "I'm open to going anywhere, your looking marvelous" Watching him smile she grabs her phone and purse and than opens the door and follws him out after locking the door. They than wait for the elevator, when it reaches up and opens they both climb in and when they get to the garage level she pulls her keys out. "I'll drive if its ok with you?" Not hearing a thing from him she walks over and climbs in while waiting for him to follow. Once hes in she heads out taking them down to Applebees. Climbing out of the vehicle she walks with him and as he opens the door for her she walks in and lets the hostess know there were 2 of them. After getting to there seats she smiles and looks at him. "Thank you and hope everything goes well tonight and no issues.!"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 am

Tortain smiled at her as they sat down. "Me too." He said with a grin and looked at her. She was looking absolutely goregous, and he couldn't help but gawk at her a bit. He still had temptations from time to time. He couldn't help it, it was a natural response. He licked his lips and smiled once more. Then looked at the menu, and just chose a steak with sautied onions and fries. It was a simple meal, but it was what he preferred. "So, how did your practice go today?" He asked her with a smile. He may have asked the question already, but he didn't konw if he did or not, so he asked it again. He rubbed his hands together, and gave his order to the waitress as she came up. He handed her the menu and smiled at her. "Thank you." He said to her. Then turned his attention back to Rachel.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, been swamped with work recently.)
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 am

waking up the morning after finishing his game he glanced around somewhat bored and hungry. walking to the kitchen to grab a bite he glanced around oddly, "this is so strange.. for some odd reason i cant seem to focus" as he made a bowl of cereal his train of thought kept getting lost "sigh. ah well i guess ill just go check up on those two.." after he had finished eating he got into his roadster and drove over to say hi to Rachel and Tortain. when he got their however rather than going to the fron door he simply decided to go to their window. making sure no one was watching (surprisingly for such a busy street it was empty at the time) he leaped up and knocked on her window "hey there you two. didnt get into any trouble last night did you" he said with a dirty smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6