Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 am

Rachel ate her salad and listened to him talk about the money, "well that is understandable being its tracked, but as long as you pay taxes it shouldn't matter plus its your money to do as you please?" She finished eating her salad and placed the plate aside and had a roll. "Thanks for the compliment." The waiter brought the food out and than they both started into there plates. "So did you feel something off or odd a while ago?"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Tortain smiled at her and gave a nod. "Yes, i do pay my taxes, but not in a way that would make the government know that i actually exsist, cause it would be hard to explain how I've been alive for a few hundred years. But, you know, i just make different aliases for myself and pass the company down to a new one every few years." He said with a smile while eating his dinner. He looked up at her. This time though, he gave a frown. "Aeo is here. He's here to kill me." He said without a worry in the world and took another bite of his food. "He's assigned the tasks and he follows them without hesitation. He'd be a good soldier to have. But he denied me, so he isn't under my orders. He's under the council's orders. They've deemed me a threat to the world, and that is unacceptable to them. So they'll have him eliminate me, simply because, even though I'm not going to do it anymore, the fact that i was in the first place showed that I might do it again. And with my kind of power it wouldn't be all that difficult. The councils from the other universes got into contact with each, so it's hopeless wherever i go. So, they know that they have to get rid of me with Aeo. Cause he is the only person as old and powerful as myself. If he fails, they have no hopes. And honestly, i don't blame them for it. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit down and die. And i hope you understand that. As we speak, my armies have moved into this town, completely invisible to regular human beings, but they are here. I even have guards here, in this very building. But, it's alright. I don't believe Aeo, will throw out his better judgement and betray a friend. He isn't like that. Especially sine we've known each other for millennium." He said explaining the situation to her...
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

He listened to their conversation intently and when tortain. Finished speaking he teleported into the other chair at the table and propped his feet up and leaned back on the chairs hind legs. "Well if you know me so well then you'll know I'm not betraying you fir the council alone. Who the he'll do you think you are? No one. And I mean NO ONE has the right to decide who lives and who dies the council knows I only go after murderers and killers so what are you?
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Listening Intently and understanding Aeo and Tortains friendship she found it very intriquing and didn't know what to say so she continued eating her dinner well knoding whenever it felt right. "Well sounds like you two have a lot more history than I thought. When Aeo appeared and put his feet on the table and leaned on the chairs legs she coughed and said "Can you please remove your feet from the table, I'm still eating here. Thank you." She than looked at Aeo and couldn't stop admiring how good he was looking. She than turned back and looked at Tortain and waited to hear where this conversation was going. "I don't get how this council makes its decisions, I thought you controlled the underworld and the apocolapse so can they make that decision." She took some drink of her soda and continued eating her food.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Tortain looked at Alpha. "Well, the council is composed of all different kinds of immortals, such as vampires, demons, witches, immortal humans, immortal beasts, etc. And from them we get our orders. I also happen to be a member of the council. Or i was. Until just recently. But yeah anyway, Back to you Aeo." He said as he took another bite of his food. "Me. I guess you could call me a revolutionary. Someone who has grown tired of the council's thousands of years in control. They need replaced with new people, so that corruption stays out i suppose." He said with a smile and kept eating his food...
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 am

He glared what? Revolution...seriously? Did he not.know the consequences of what would happen." Do you have anyone supporting you? Other than your armies and those who have something to gain from your victory."
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Rachel went back to eating her foood and enjoyed hearing the two discuss there past. the council, and whatever would be happening soon. She smirked and thought to herself things were really going to get interesting. She looked at both men and couldn't contain her feelings inside that they both were good looking and had that darkness about them which made her feel hot inside. She had finished her plate and set it aside and took some drinks from her soda. She looked at them both and said "He does have a point though new people should be added to this council, because otherwise everything would always go the same way and change is not really a bad thing. But don't listen to me not like i know anything, besides gymnastics," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Tortain looked at Aeo. "Yeah, you. The only person with a possibility to kill me. So now we're not going to be stopped by anything. Aeo, this is our chance to change things. To start the council new, hell we started the damn thing in the first place, and now they've turned against us. So why not?" He said to him with a grin on his face. He revealed in this darkness. He looked over at Rachael. "See, even she agrees with me. Change is needed."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:31 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Your as arrogant as ever tortain. If you forgot YOU abondoned the council. Not I not the gods. You. So don't cone to me and say its time for a revolution when you were the one who didn't try to help along the way. " he began texting into his phone. "I'm setting up a trial for you. If you don't go ill be forced to hunt you down and I really don't wanna have to do that. Can I have your word you'll do it?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:49 am

Rachel had smiled and was proud that Tortain was trying to make things from his point of view clear to Aeo, but she could tell Aeo wouldn't give in. When he brought up the court situation she looked at Tortain noticing this could not be good, but she hoped he would agree otherwise she knew he's be on the run again. But in her mind she thought what should it matter she had her goal of the Olympics and she was just seeing what it was like to be out with somone. Aeo if he goes to court what will happen? She than started using her eyes and flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Tortain looked at Aeo. "So, this is what it's come down to eh?" He nodded his head and frowned. "Very well. I'll go." He said and looked at Rachael as she asked her question. "Depends on their decision. If I'm found guilty, which will most likely happen. Death. Or worse. If I'm found not guilty, which is out of the question, Most likely, Death." He said and looked at Aeo. He couldn't believe his friend was asking him to do something like this. "Let's go Aeo. Get it over with." He said as he stood up and held his hands out to him in an offering of surrender...
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Their too busy right now. They are dealing with multiple criminals not to mention the ritual. " he spoke of the ritual that kept the dimensions and universes from slamming together that the gods took part in. " that reminds me. Do you think you could stand to have that done to you weekly?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 am

When she watched Tortain stand up and surrender to Aeo, she didn't know what to do, it was probably safer just to stay out of it she thought to herself. When the server came back with the bill I took it and put in the money and gave him it back. "We're all good here keep the rest." Turning back to look at Aeo and Tortain she said "All right Boys lets go you can finish this outside of the resturant.

Once outside of the resturant she looked at both of them. "Death isn't that just a little harsh. He didn't do anything, I stopped him from doing it." She walked over to Tortains car. "Well are you taking him away or what I want to go home."
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Tortain looked at Aeo. "BUSY? With what? They do nothing but sit on their asses. There is no way their busy. Fuck them." He said as he looked at the server who just came back. He watched as the server left and he decided it best to go outside of the place and then as soon as they reached his car he turned back to Aeo. "Aeo, I give you the offer one more time. Join me, and help correct the wrongs with the council." He said with a pleading in his voice. "And if it makes any difference, when this is over, and the council is replaced, I'm not going to put myself on it. But i will offer guidance on small things, like disputes." he said telling Aeo that he was going to give up his position on the council. His position that placed him as one of the most known creatures on the planet. But he didn't care about being known. He had his own power. And he would make his own dimensions as well....
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:43 am

He sighed "tell me one thing tortain. Why? Why does it matter to you so much? Why can't you just leave it well enough alone. Besides with your power should it really matter to you who's in charge. Other than the odd job and politics I just relax mate. I can probably talk to the council to letting you off but I want you to promise to just leave this alone.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 am

Leaning against Tortains car, I look over at both him and Aeo fighting about the same damn thing and not getting anywhere. "HEY!!! I'd like to get home, you two can fight all you want to later, just let me get home so I can sleep and get up for my morning workout." She waited patiently and when she heard Tortain unlock his car doors, she climbed in and closed the door and than laid her head back trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 am

Tortain looked at Aeo and sighed. "Fine. I'll leave it alone. Hell i might even fall off the map at this point." He said and shook his head but looked back at Aeo. "Good to see you again old friend." He said and through him a phone. "Ya need me, call the number in there. It'll be answered any time day or night." He said with a smile and climbed into his car and started it quickly and throwing it into drive and speeding away. "He'll be back. I can guarantee you that. They won't let me off, so I'm going to have to protect myself or die. Which should i do?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 am

Well waiting for Tortain to get in his car Rachel fell asleep. Hearing his door open and him talking to himself she jolted awake. "About time you two figure your shit out." Looking out the window as he drove them away she thought about everything he was saying "Well if they going to come after you anyways why not protect yourself unless you don't want to be with anyone else and just die like you had talked about before." Not able to look at him she continued starring out into the darkness and knowing they were getting to her place soon.

When they arrive back to her parking garage she climbs out and grabs her keys from her person and walks over towards the door to the elevator. Looking back she sees Tortain climb out of his car and than notices him stopping and leaning on it. "Are you coming up and staying with me or you leaving for good?" Deep down she didn't want him to leave but she wasn't going to make or force him to decide. Waiting for him to make his mind up she started leaning against the door and picking at her fingernails.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 am

Thanks for being patient while i was gone guys

Aeo frowjed. He had a feeling tortain wasnt heeding his warning but for now he had miore important things to worry about. Like beating mass effect 3 "comander shephard here i come! " he said enthusiastically and bounded off
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Tortain looked at Rachel and laughed. "Yeah. I'm coming, sorry, just got lost in thought i suppose." He said with a smile and closed his car door locking it and walking towards her. "You know, by me being around you, that your going to be put in more danger right?" He said to her with a questioning look. "And you not being a full vampire, I'd hate to put you at risk and then just have to leave you alone. It'd make me feel horrible, and i just have a feeling that is what's going to happen." He said with a shake of his head.

He looked back at his car, contemplating just leaving, but he didn't, against his better judgement he kept walking towards Rachel and smiling. This wasn't going to end well, he just knew it. "Well, if you feel your up to the risk, then i suppose I'll continue accompanying you, but the second your placed in danger, your going to be put under some heavy protection. More protection than the president of the United States." He said explaining his plan somewhat to her atleast. It would keep her busy thinking about what was going to happen and if the risk was worth it or not.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Watching him walk towards her and listening to him talk about the dangers she smirks at him "I have no fears and I am not afraid. Just because I'm half human and half vampire I have a long life span. Plus I like having you around you make me more at ease and that things can get better." As the elevator opens she walks I'm and sees him follow. "I know all the dangers and your not scaring me I want you to be around." She steps up to him and kisses him. Pulling away she smiles as the door opens to her floor grabbing her keys she opens her door and walks in her place and making her way to her room she looks back at Tortain. "I'm just going to change than maybe we can watch a movie?" Walking to her room she takes her clothes off and putting on a black silk camisole. She walks into the living room seeing Tortain on the couch and sits down next to him. "So what movie would you like to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well, then I'll take your word for it." He said, and as he said this he felt her kiss him. "That was, different. Good, but different. I liked it." He said in a quiet voice, more to himself than to her. He couldn't help but let out the smile that gave him. It made him feel nice inside, and he couldn't contain his happiness. He looked at her again as the elevator doors opened and she stepped into her room. "Okay, I'll be waiting." He said in agreement with her. He sat down on the couch and thought about movies. He was very old, so he didn't really watch many movies, however, if he thought about it, there should be something that he should be able to watch with her right? The only movie that he could think of was the latest big movie to come out, and that was Avatar, simply because it was a James Cameron movie. He was a big fan of James Cameron.

When she came back out she was wearing a top, that would turn any, male, on. It just made him feel like she was trying to impress him or something, and honestly he liked that. "Well, the only movie that i really know of is the latest James Cameron movie, Avatar." He said and blurted out the sentence sloppy like. He didn't know how to reply to what she had said simply because she was wearing something that took his focus away.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Looking at Tortain, Rachel smiled as he had mentioned Avatar. "Well I still haven't watched it but I think I have it." Getting off the couch she goes over to the movies and searches for it. Seeing it on the bottom shelf she bends over and grins knowing that Tortain would be getting an eyeful. Getting back up she walks over and places the DVD in the player and than sits back down next to Tortain and than grabs the remote reaching over him accidentally touching his legs. "Did you want some popcorn or anything to drink?" She looks at him after getting the movie started. Her goal for the night was to see how far he was willing to go.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Tortain looked at her then smiled. "Well that's good, I mean I'd be able to go get it if you didn't, but hey, that works." he said with a smile. When she got up he watched her walk over to the tv and look for the movie. When she bent over he couldn't help but smile. She was doing this to him on purpose and he was liking it, but he could and would control himself. "Hmm. I think some water would be nice, but I'm okay if you don't want to get up again." He said in reply to her as she reached for the remote. When she touched his leg he jerked and shook his head. It was fun to this kind of stuff with her, but he wasn't going to do anything TOO much.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Climbing off the couch she walks into the kitchen grabbing a bag of popcorn and throwing it in the microwave. She than grabs a bottle of water and a glass of wine and brings them over and goes back hearing the popcorm finishing up. She pulls out the bag and than pours it into the bowl. She than walks over and sits down next to Tortain. Watching the movie she felt good sitting next to Tortain she smles and than finishing the popcorn up she sets it on the table and than grabs the blanket covering them both up. Placing her head on her shoulder she smiles as they continue watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)   Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing Business(Alpha, Tortain, Infectious Desires)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next