Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Just Traveling Through (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just Traveling Through (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Johanna swiftly swung down from the tree branch. She landed on the ground with a gracefull quiet noise and continued on towards the near village. The girl took her time walking through the pathway through the forest at twilight. Stars just started to peek over the night sky and the moon was still slowly rising. Tall standing trees cast shadows over the ground. The feminine figure looked up from under her red hood. The glimmering moonlight highlighted her pale skin which contrasted stunningly with her raven black locks of hair. 

Her eyes narrowed towards the village ahead of her. The small structures were dimly light with candles which shone through the dirty windowes. She would rest at the tavern for a bit before she continued on with her journey. Not to drink of course nor to sleep but she'd be lying if she said she enjoyed traveling alone for eternity. Sometimes it was nice to just observe the other people while they talked,walked, went on with their lives. How she missed being human. But better this than dead. Or was it? She quickly ran towards the tavern. Her steps were light and noiseless as if she were floating. She ran so fast, the few candles alight outside almost blew out. 

Johanna reached one delicute hand out to open the door. She peered inside a small crack before opening the door fully. Inside were men everywhere although it wasn't too packed since she could see an available table at the very corner of the room. She was smarter than to pull down her hood. She looked down and looked away from the talkative drunks who silenced a bit at her entrance. Although her face was covered,you could still see her vague femenine physique under her cloak. Under her hood, her gold innocent eyes scanned her surroundings before sitting down. She took out a map of the lands and revised her way from the village silently,keeping to herself.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Sitting at the bar, Seishi drank slowly from his glass of rum. He felt the chill of the air as the girl walked, but unlike the other people, he didn't turn to look, he had other things on his mind.

Earlier that day, he felt a a strange feeling coming from the area, a dark presence looming over it. He couldn't just look away from it, he had to com investigate. He felt soemthing strange about this newcomer in the bar...but not what he was looking for. He still slowly sipped his run and then there was a commotion behind him.

"What the hell is that thing!?" Someone said getting up and moving back. What had appeared was a small, pure black creature with yellow eyes. Seishi turned around "Get back." He growled getting up from the bar and walked over to the creature and stomped on it and it evaporated into black shadows.

The people looked to him "What was that thing?" Someone asked. Seishi nodded "It is a creature known as a Heartless." He said and before he could go into more detail....more started to appear. He growled low as they surrounded him and started to take them out one by one. "Everyone! get out! Run to your homes!" He said as he continued to protect the people form more Heartless that were appearing and attacking them.

They people all nodded and ran for the hills. He looked to the girl in the corner "Ma'am...please leave this place, it is not safe." He siad "There are more coming...and they are more powerful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Johanna was reading her map when the commotion had started. She felt thr presence of something when she first stepped into the tavern. She realised that it was partly the man drinking at the bar but that wasn't just it. There was something else. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heart a man gasping. She turned to see a creature black as night with bright yellow eyes. She instintly reached for the handle of her sword but it was a bit of distance away from her and it barely noticed Johanna. She felt the first one little threat.

She witnessed the man at the bar stomp at it,turning the creature into dust. She secretly smiled. His bravery was something to be admired but she was to focused on the creature as well as everyone else's panicking screams. She sighed. And they called them selves men. The man at the bar came towards her to warn her to leave. She shook her head and took down her hood to let him look at who he was speaking to.
"No thank you kind sir but I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." her innocent voice was gentle and soft but also civil. She refused to leave. Besides, staying would seem to be much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Seishi looked at her as she took her hood down. He could feel power radiate from her and he nodded "I just hope you're good in a fight." He said as they became surrounded by more Heartless.

This time it was a pack of Soldiers that surrounded them. He growled and swiped his hands through the air and his two weapons, known as Keyblades, appeared in his hands. ONe was dark and jagged and long, the other was a bit shorter and sparkly white and smooth. He attacked the four that came after him taking them out with ease as the other four went after the girl.

After he finished the ones he was after, even more appeared "Ah come on!" He said and held the white Keyblade in the air and brought down a thunderous barrage of lightning bolts down on them, taking them out in all at once. He turned to the girl too see how she was handling herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Her eyes hardened slightly and she gave him a cold look. She hated being underestimated but she could tell that he had a fair idea of her power. She undone her red cloak laid in on the back of the chair. It revealed a most elegant black dress. She held a belt around herwaist holding a set of daggers and yet another belt overlaping with that which held a long, strong sword. The dress revealed more of her moonlight pale skin. She turned back to the growing numbers of formed soldiers.

"I'll have you know I am very... experienced with sword sir and may I suggest you worry not for me but for your self." She said in her soft and mannerly tone. It was slightly icy. Johanna took out two daggers and spinned them into the air before gripping them firmly."Like I said before, I can take care of myself". She watched as four figures attacked her but she killed them easily. She readily took on the dozens more that seemed have come from nowhere. She caught the mans gaze on her and sighed lightly. She carried on fighting through them,killing them all the while remaining gracefull.
"Sir, you need not concern yourself with my wellbeing. I am just -" she strongly jabbed her dagger into  the creature. "- Fine!"
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Seishi grinned softly as he watched her fight and took out one that was coming up behind him with the dark Key. "I'm not worried about you." He said as he continued to fight and the enemies numbers dwindled to the last one "And there is no need to concern yourself with me either." He said as he heard people yelling from outside. He growled and bolted out "Come on! I'm gonan need your help!" He called behind him.

He got outside the tavern to find the townspeople being swooped by more advanced heartless. They had long swords, and a long tail the ended in a blade. They had long horns and buff bodies and wings on their forearms. Seishi growled and hurled one of his blades at on of the creatures catching it off guard and sliced it's arm off. He cried out and the rest of the pack, which was a good eight, turned their attention to Seishi "Damn." He said as the blade he threw appeared back in his hands and they all surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Traveling Through (Open)   Just Traveling Through (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Traveling Through (Open)
Page 1 of 1