Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikan

Shikan

A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) Empty
PostSubject: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:11 pm

It is a dark night with only the moon and street lights showing any semblance of visibility down the city streets and everything progresses as normal; that is until the power shorts out as a being appears upon a power line's protective housing by its post. The being drops down to the city streets and straightens up with the popping of bones in its legs and back showing the force of his hitting the ground. The being; Shikan walked down the city streets almost silently; the bells on his hat ringing with each step. He looked about the area with his one exposed eye as he searched out his target in the shadows. He slowly lets out a breath that is visible in the cool air yet dissipates soon enough.

Finally Shikan sees what he believes to be his target and runs forward through the dark streets; his small body avoiding collision with anything in his way by simply jumping over them or to the side. Once close enough Shikan leaps up and kicks a man out of the way of a speeding car; yet before the pair hit the ground they are warped off to hell. The man had been at the end of his life; the car was to hit him and kill him. Yet Shikan felt it better to bring the mortal body with the soul intact to hell; let the man suffer for his dirty life while in his shell until it is deemed he should truly die.

With his task done Shikan bows to the being in charge of processing souls and warps back to the mortal realm where he had been moments before. He looks around to see if there is anyone who saw his previous actions and begins to walk in search of some fun.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm

(OOC: Sorry it's long ... Got a wee bit carried away. )

IC:

The moons ghostly light probed the dense shadows that clung to the cities scape, as a soft breeze weaved in and out of the concrete giants. High above an old Cathedral worn away from years of abuse and age sat in almost runes. Gargoyles perched on their hunches readying to strike fear into wrong-doer’s hearts, but even the mighty Gargoyles were losing their power.

Moonstone gracefully spread out across the largest of the Gargoyles, her feet barely reaching the Cathedrals walls. Moonstone was a small woman in height, but made up for her lacking height in her voluptuous curves. Her body and features looked as though they had been carved by angels, but even the angels would weep at her feet. A long red coat clung to her body as broken wings laced in chains flattened out under her shoulders. Pulling her hood further down her face, casting more shadows across her too pale complexion leaving plump ruby red lips the only visible feature.

It had been awhile since Moon had seen a City, she couldn’t remember the last time she ate a warm meal either. She gathered it must have been a good few months and the demons didn’t count. Drawing in a breath into her usually unmoving chest, a motion that she found comforting she thought about the events that had been going on. The Asakura’s had sent Moon into a Host infested world to gather information, only to be chased, captured, tortured and then to kill everyone and thing in sight. Moon shivered from the memories, their screams … the screams of children, innocents … “but they weren’t innocent anymore” a deep growl from within her mind blurted angrily at her “They took the blood of the Host’s in … they were no more alive than you” the voice growled again pacing back and forth through the corridors of her mind. Moon shook her head against the voice; to her she had slaughtered children. She had vowed that after the countless years in the Demon’s servitude that she would not kill innocents, but still the blood clung to her pale body like an un-seen scar. Anger, Rage, Hatred and Pain drew forth things that she could not control … where she would lose what humans called humanity and reason.

Sighing heavily she rolled onto her tummy, trying to shack the memories from her mind. That was a down side to being a Keeper of Memories. As she rolled a delicious sent passed by with the wind. Souls, new and freshly delivered to Hell. Her mouth watered as her tummy protested with the lack of food. Alongside the scent of the souls, the sound of bells jingled in her ears. Pushing herself into a crouching position, the chains on her wings clinking softly with her movements, Moon scanned the area with her hawk like eyes. Not long after she spotted the scene of “delivery” and what looked like a … Jester? Curiosity over grew her need to feed and that on its own was a hard thing to overcome in any situation. A soft smile grew across Moon’s plump red lips “Interesting” softly giggling to herself “A Jester” her eye widening under the protection of her hood.

Gracefully and silently leaping from her perch, Moon disappeared into the shadows below, soon reappearing on a building near Shikan. Moon wanted to see what the Jester was like, but she was too wary and shy to go straight up and talk to him, like with most creatures. Moon was an observer, not a meeting kind of creature … her curiosity drove her, but her fears held her back. Moon refused to be taken advantage of like that again …
Back to top Go down
Shikan

Shikan

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Shikan continued on his walk down the city streets in his bored search. Every so often he would hop onto a newspaper storage box and up to a lamp post to get a better view. But each time he would make a big leap forward and back to the street below.

Eventually another set of cars pass by Shikan; and he takes this chance to draw out his staff and waves it to the rear car in the lineup. Near instantly an illusion forms in the shape of a train actually driving down the road towards the cars. Now it moved only fast enough to be directly behind the final car; but this is enough to get each one to speed up a bit out of shock. Shikan lets the illusion fade away as the cars go out of sight and lets out a loud yet somewhat high pitched laugh that seems to echo throughout the night.

Shikan resumes his now happier march until a shop now catches his eye. The shop was a bakery and restaurant, so Shikan’s hunger became noticeable to himself. Shikan pulls at the door handle but pauses as its lock holds it closed. With a deep breath Shikan lets his body warp into the bakery itself. He smirks and begins to look around for something to sate his appetite.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Moon watched and followed Shikan as he wondered around the town, always keeping to the shadows. Her curiosity growing more and more as seconds rolled by, but she wasn’t sure why. She had once seen a Jester at a human carnival that her Uncle Kin took her to when she was very young and before the demons stole her. Moon still remember the way that they acted, she found extremely fascinating and often told her Uncle that she would join them. It was one of the first times that she visited the human realm. But this Jester, although similar, seemed somewhat different.

It wasn’t until the appearance of a derailed train speeding after a set of cars that she realised that he defiantly was different. Pushing herself onto the building ledge she got ready to move the cars or stop the train. As she readied herself to jump the train disappeared and the sound of Shikan’s laughter rang in her ears. Shaking her head softly at the illusion she shifted back into the shadows “For once Im thankful I don’t have a heart …”

Moving between the building tops; her curiosity still pushing her along the way as she continued to watch Shikan. Moon tilted her head, intrigued by his next actions at the Bakery and how Shikan appeared inside the shop. Chewing her bottom lip as she wondered about her next move, her fears clawed their way through her body, the voices inside started to go crazy at her, but two voices broke through. The voices of curiosity and adventure perked up; with maybe a chance to have some fun. “If all goes wrong I am blaming you Ruby … and if hell brakes lose you’re dealing with it” a soft giggle ran through her mind calming the other voices. Leaping once more from her perch she disappeared into the shadows, but this time reappearing in the furthest and darkest corner of the Bakery. Moon kept to the shadows, moving silently between them to watch Shikan. The smell of food hit her hard and to the Gods she was thankful that her tummy didn’t growl at her.

Back to top Go down
Shikan

Shikan

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 am

Once inside Shikan began to grab various breads and ate whatever he deemed to taste good. And after what seemed like ten minutes of this gluttonous meal Shikan began to search the shop for other foods, which he would stuff into his hat as some form of makeshift storage whenever the item was something he felt would be good later. Once Shikan had taken a good sized stock of foods that he could still carry without issue Shikan would begin to look around the darkened shop; searching every nook and cranny for anything else of interest.

This brought him towards the woman following him; though he did not know this as of yet. With each step closer a bell would chime from his hat, and his one eye passed its view around the shop slowly so as to not miss a thing. Surely if the woman remained in place she would be seen; but would Shikan be a being she would feel safe around? The pair of katars strapped to his belt provided a claim that he can fight effectively; and the fact that he can appear and disappear would add to the threat. But both of these possible threatening factors were nothing when one knew he ferried souls to hell; be it for a job or for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Moon felt her mouth water slightly at the sight of the food Shikan was eating, human food was strange to her although she wondered the land she rarely let herself eat, however right now she would have eaten anything. She willed her tummy not to make a noise, for now it stayed in a silent protest.

The sound of Shikan's jingling bells grew closer to her shadowy hideout, silently pushing herself against the wall she willed the shadows to cloak her further. Moon was intrigued by Shikan, the way he moved and acted drew her in, her curiosity pulling her along the way.

A soft buzzing noise began fluttered around the room above their heads, darker patches of shadows that flickered with its movement. The patches of shadows buzzed around the room for a short while until finally they whirled around Moon. A soft high pitch noise sprung to life as the shadows danced around Moon. Under her hood her eyes grew wide in shock at the shadows, a low and threatening rumble vibrated from her throat. Moon ran her claws through the shadows "Absum umbra. punctum alius" the words forming together like a song, the sound of silken dream and magic lacing her voice as she stumbled from her shadowed corner. "Genitus vobis umbra!"

Dusting her coat softly, flicks of shadows curling lovingly around her fingers but realization slowly began to kick in. No longer could she feel the loving embrace of the shadows, instead the cold realization of standing in the moons light. Slowly Moon turned to face Shikan, her broken wings and chains creaking and jingling with her movement. Pulling her hood further down her face casting darker shadows over her features, now not even her ruby red lips were visible. She wasn't sure what to say or what to do ... damn shadow Sprites. A loud grumble echoed around the room, one that resembled a horrifying beast. Moon grabbed her tummy in shock "Oh Gods Im so hungry"
Back to top Go down
Shikan

Shikan

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 am

As Shikan heard the buzzing noise enter the room he paused; his eye searching for the source. By the time that the noises became of a higher pitch Shikan had spotted them and was following them easily. As the shadows had gathered Shikan was about to leap to the spot they had hovered around; but he stopped as soon as he saw the claws sweeping through the shadows paired with the sound of the girl speaking.

Under the impression that the girl in front of him was a threat Shikan quickly drew one of his katars. While his hand moved for the blade his legs sprung him forward; his shadow colored skin making the darkness seem to come from him as he moved. Though this was a bit of the odd choice Shikan reached his empty hand for the girl’s neck as if to grab her rather than to use his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Moons tummy protested more, but after a few seconds it quietened down and stopped hurting. Gasping at the sight Shikan going for his weapons she stumbled backwards towards the shadows. Baring her fangs at Shikan through ruby lips a soft warning growl flowed like cream as she planted her feet against the floor below, the sound of claws scrapping against it. At the sight of Shikan's hand crystal spikes started to form around him "Don't ..." her voice was like an angels song. She knew that she shouldn't have followed him, she knew it would have gotten her into trouble ... but as always her curiosity lead the way and one day it would get her into alot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shikan

Shikan

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 am

At the sight of the spikes appearing and the sound of the woman’s growl Shikan swings his arm up; launching the katar into the air so that it stuck into the ceiling and shattered a light raining down glass upon them. Using the fall of glass as an attempt at a distraction Shikan warps out of sight; hiding in the building behind one of the counters where he could not be seen. Sitting there in thought for a few seconds gives Shikan a plan. Quickly he draws forth his staff; tapping it on the ground three times; bringing forth three exact images of himself. Each of the copies sneak around the counters before leaping into view; giving them the look of coming from different spots as they rushed at the woman with one katar each drawn and aimed for the woman’s neck.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

(sorry had to edit this slightly after speaking to Shikan :3 )

As the lights went out Moon gave a soft chuckle as a soft amber glow gleamed from behind the safety of her hood. Sniffing the air lightly she licked her lips, oh gods she was hungry and the food smelled wonderful "Oh father why do you have to be so cruel" she sighed "I just want some strawberries, honestly how hard is it to get food in the god forsaken realm" as she looked around the room trying to distract herself from the sight of Shikan. Moon hated being touched ... it made her feel horrible ... and it made her inside feel like acid was being poured on them, which was rather amusing seining as she didn't have any insides per-say.

Moon looked around the shop, pulling her hood closer to her face and cutting out the glow. As the three images of Shikan appear, a soft pearly white grin cut through the darkness. Sending a wave of Crystal spikes towards all three and the grin widened as she let forth a mighty roar. Her tummy gave another protesting growl "Ahhh Im so hungry ... feels like my throat has been cut from my tummy" she gave a chuckle as the amber glow slipped over Shikan's image.

Last edited by Lady Ruby Blackthorn on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:03 pm

A light appears from a candle on a small silver portable handle holder, attached to hand with a lether-black glove, which is the only part of the body that can be seen, the rest is hidden in the darkness of the broken light. As the person comes closer, he is seen more visible for a clearer despition: he looks around 18, wearing a long stainless white long shirt with a black vest over it. His pants are also black and he has mid-long black hair. He smiles at Moon, gives a small bow. "Hello princess," he says "I'm Vanity. I couldnt help but over-hear with my marvilous hearing that you are hungry. It's a good thing I've already prepared a dish for your arrival."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)   A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.) Empty

Back to top Go down

A fool's errand. (Open to anyone who wants to RP with me.)
Page 1 of 1