Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

travels of the immortals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

travels of the immortals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

He looked at her incredulously " 6months?! What is wrong with immortals? I mean I know theirs other ways of nutrition but seriously?! Nothing beats a cooked meal! God immortals these days! Come on ill show you what real nutrition is!" He half took her hand half drug the girl into the nearby restaurant "mama jambee! Its me Aeo! I'm here for a meal ma'am and I got a starving girl with me! " he watched as an old lady poked her head out of the kitchen then ran up to him with nearly inhuman speed "oh sugah how you been lately? Its been ages since I seen you round these parts!" She had a thick southern drawl and along with her old fashioned dress and heavy build she played the role of southern granny well " I've been workin for the geezers in the clouds gramma they've been keeping me away" he smiled warmly he loved this family as if it was his own.. especially the old lady when she was nothing but a little girl he had been wounded in a battle. She along with her family nursed him back to health. In return he promised if she ever needed him. He would ALWAYS be there. "Now those old boys and girls up there! You be tellin' them if they don't let you see me imma' come up there and give em' a whoopin' they won't soon forget!" She said heatedly "and who is this scrawny thing?" She held the girls arm "girl you need to eat! Ain't healthy bein' so scrawny!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 am

Moon looked him up and down "I ... well I don't really have a need to, I just like the flavors and it's not like I have a stomach really." but she always wondered why it grumbled. She gave a soft yelp as he pulled her along, her skin was cold to the touch, yet a smooth a silk.
At the sight of the women Moon hid behind Aeo, she wasn't use to being with anyone that knew others in a place. Looking back and forth between Aeo and the Old women she gave a soft smile.
If you could see Moon's face under the hood it would have been worth a picture. "Wha? ... Im not scrawny." under the protection of her clock she was hiding, true a small frame, she was after all only 4ft 11, but a very curvy figure ... she just looked like a short, scrawny thing. "I .. I'm not Scrawny" her plump ruby lips showing a slight, yet nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 am

Aeo looked at the two of them and laughed "I'm not afraid that you'd whoop the gods because I know you'd do it with no fer" he then turned to the girl alright time to pull away the mask. Its impolite to hide your face here the old lady won't say anything about it but I know how she feels and I won't deny her. And yes you are scrawny." The old lady looked at him and said " hey! I ain't old I just aged a little....alright I'm old" she cackled and turned to the girl " you just sit down and ill prepare the feast and Aeo is quite the gentleman"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 am

Moon hugged her cloak tight around her, the bulge on her back and on her head becoming more apparent "Nah ah ... Im ... I don't want to." she shook her head "You'll laugh" she wasn't ashamed of how she looked, but she didn't like people staring at her and she had too many memories of people laughing and pulling on her about the way she looked. Hell one women screamed once ... she wasn't that bad. "And no Im not scrawny ... Im just little" now she was being to feel self conscious. "Your just a big guy so I look a lot smaller than you"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 am

He pulled out her chair for her and after she sat down he asked. "Whats with the shyness? I can't tell from the way your voice wavers there's a reason behind you not wanting to take off the hood but then again it doesn't take a psychologist to figure that out so whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 am

Moon smiled softly at Aeo as he pulled out a chair for her, as she sat down she thanked him. The buldge on her back caused her to have to perch on the edge of the chair. "i ... Well ... I don't want you to laugh. Your one of the first cretures outside of my family to talk to meet alone want me to join you." she didn't want it to be ruined, she found Aeo interesting and some what comfortable to. Be around, which was saying a lot for her.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am

Hm.. lass I've been here since the Creations. I've seen every species of creature made.and one thing I've learned...is don't judge by appearances.. I once met a creature that was outcasted for his appearance by every mortal and some immortals in the world... it saved my life three times...I was best friends till the day he died..trust me. The last thing ill do is laugh"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am

Moon fidgeted in her chair, or more the lip of the chair and her butt was starting to go numb from the awkward position. "Fine ... you laugh and I'll eat your food" she tummy gave another grumble and she quickly covered it with her arms to try and muffle it "Shut up".

As she pulled back her hood long, wavy Midnight black hair cascaded over her shoulders and framed her angelic little face perfectly. Twin almond shaped orbs stared back at Aeo, the left a molten amber, the right matching her her hair colour. They were set upon marble like skin that was as white as snow; skin that was actually a thin layer of fur. Long pointed feline like ears, tips in black flexed back as she removed her cloak. As the cloak fell it revealed a small, yet perfectly curved body that was craved by the Gods. On her back sat snow white and silver wings and chains and locks decorated them, but they looked broken. Moon wore a little black and red dress that hugged every curve with corset details and a bow at the back. Black and Red ribbons curled up from her hands decoratively and stopped at her forearm. Moon wore no shoes, but looking at her feet it was a little hard too. She had feline like feet and her legs were a mixture of human looking and feline, much like her arms the ribbons ran up from her feet to just below her knee's. A large Raptor like claw protruded from what was classed as a cats big toe. A long fluffy tail curls under the chair as she tucked her feet under it and pushed herself back into the chair a bit more. "Aeo ... I am not from your world or your creation area. I am from a completely different time from you ..." she smoothed her hair softly. Moon gave him an oh so sweet smile with her ruby lips. She looked like a creation of the Gods, their delicate hand work and passion went into her creation. True she was a mixture of feline and not even her father knew why he created her like that ... but he did.
Her snow white cheeks held a soft pink tone as she looed briefly at Aeo, she was waiting for him to say something towards her ... waiting for him to laugh or take the mick out of her.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:15 pm

He looked at her... she was definatley not an official creations.. perhaps a god? Or....no they couldn't....he spoke up. "Do you know what a Titan is? Their a group of beings more powerful than gods.. they went rogue and were locked away...I think that though you were not made by my father.. or the gods...you may have been a Titans rogue creations...."
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:45 pm

"Yer I know a Titan ... he lives with us. Big guy, roughly 6ft 8. Works in the Forge all day. Go's by the name of Thor" she gave him a soft smile "Aeo, Titans are of your world not mine. I was created from time and space, the fingers of Ziz created my father and then my father created me. Life and Death. We have no Titans from our world ... I am a creation of the Ziz and the God of Life ... I am Death" she played with her hair as she spoke. It was hard to explain to others that she existed outside of their own world and that there was more than one creator ... Most people did not expect that such thing could be possible. She didn't believe it when he father told her, that's why she started traveling around.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:17 pm

He sighed. He understood what she was talking about but she didn't understand what he meant. "Well thank you fir telling me your heritage its been a while since I spoke to then. How are they by the way? Last council meeting was a while back so I don't remember well" he knew they were because the council overawe every dimension world...well...everything
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Moon raised a dark eyebrow "We haven't been to the council in many years ... we don't like it" but she shrugged her shoulders "My family are well I guess, busy but good. The war's are getting too close to our boarder lands." she fiddled with her dress and the ribbons.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Well off that topic why are you so self consciouse? You are very beautiful I don't understand why your so sh
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Moon blinked at Aeo and then pulled on her ears and her wings opened slight, but creaked in protest from moving too much "Im not beautiful ... and ... well I don't like people staring. Come on look at these ears, Dumbo would be ashamed to have them." she let go of her ears and they flattened against her head. Her family had always told her that she was their angel, but others had called her a monster, evil, freak among other names.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

What? Your ears a beautiful. The only thing I have a question about is your wings.. were you wounded?
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Moon puffed her chest up "They are not ... they are weird" but the pink sheen on her cheeks deepened slightly. She looked back at her wings and moved them slightly, causing the chains and locks to jingle "I guess you could say that ..." but wounded was the light way of putting it.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 pm

They're. Fine. And what happened 'to your wings I mean
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 pm

"When I was 5 I was captured by Demon's. I was used and abused ... a pet ... a thing. I fought for them, killed for them ... They broke them after I re-gained my mind back and tried to escape." She pulled one of her wings and smoothed them softly "These locks are limiters ... I am weaker with them on and they stop me from fixing my wings" she gave him a softly smile and giggled, but her mix matched eyes held sadness "Im hunting them down ... So I regain what I have lost."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Alright...I thought so stand up and turn around" when she confusingly did what she asked he examined the wings..." Hm I have a friend whiz is the ruler of the underworld. He taught me how to break these...its a powerful spell with a ward that requires the creators blood to release the spell...but I know how to bypass that..... rectorum relastino! " the chains snapped and he quickly healed her wings so the pain wouldn't hit her he watched as the grew and changed from shriveled black things to great powerful wings that matched the rest of her.. he even noticed they melded to fit tightly into her body
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Moon's eyes widened in fear at his words and began to shake her head "No! Don't!"

Suddenly she doubled over in pain as the chains clamped back onto her wings and the locks clamping through the loops. A softly male chuckle drifted around her "My my Moon ... I thought I told you, you can not remove your chains. They bind you to me ... you are still mine my little Angel" although the voice lingered no one was visible. "And you ... a very clever spell you have there, but they are bound to her and nothing can break them" Her head tilted towards Aeo, her mix matched eyes drained of their vibrant colours and replaced with crimson red, wisps of shadows drifted from the corners of her mouth like smoke. "I will get you back soon my little Angel" and then the voice was gone. The sound of not bones breaking, but crystals echoed around as the chains constricted her wings. Her wings twitched as she rested her head on the table, a low growl rumbled from her throat "Not ... Not everything can be fixed with Magic ... or the power of Gods ... but the power of the individual cursed." she arched one of her wings towards his slowly and softly to see the locks. Each lock had a separate task to complete in order to have them removed ... one of them being self sacrifice. "Those Titans you spoke of ... they are our equvilant in our world ... "

Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 pm

He chuckled menacingly " I'm sorry lass I knew it wouldn't work...but now...I know where he is...that spell has a track I know what world hes in and where hes at..and its good hes only as powerful as a Titan .. because that means he'll be easy to kill..imvthe one who killed or imprisoned all the Titans anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

travels of the immortals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Important :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: