Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

travels of the immortals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

travels of the immortals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:02 am

"Well that is a shame ... You've missed out in quite alot. What about the little things like walking along the water front with the setting sun? My kind are at war and yet we still go out and do things. You have to have a balance of work and play ... although that can be very hard. I don't deal with your council and no offence I can't stand vampires" she almost hissed those words out "Too pompous and arrogant, not worth air around."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 am

I agree they can be very much the asshole. Its usually because their ignorant and feel they are the best creatures in the world. They usually don't know what exists beyond the common knowledge creatures
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 am

Moon snorted softly "Hmm I agree ... there are far more wonderful creatures out there. Most are right under your nose, but creatures today are just too blind" her voice was laced with sadness. Shaking her head she righted herself "So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 am

Nothing really I was just walking along enjoying the scenery when I spotted you draining this man dry over here. It was rather noticeable by the way I would recommend being more discreet
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:42 am

"I didn't drain him ... and normally I can not be seen" she tilted her head lightly "It was just a burst of shadows" she shrugged "Normally I hunt Demon's not Human's that have consumed souls of other humans. It is forbidden, they warp and mutate leaving nothing behind but an empty shell ... He was already dead"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:41 am

I see well would you like to join me? Perhaps you can show me what the world has to offer" he smiled friendly like he liked this girl she was funny and had views similar to him he would like to spend more time with her
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Moon tilted her head softly as curiosity crossed her hidden face "Why do wish for me to join you? You barely know me Aeo ... For all you know I could be someone you would not wish to travel with" Moon didn't mean to sound rude, she was normally an observer with people and tended to get nervous around them. Too many bad memories conflicted with her curiosity to be around people and she bore the scars of such events.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm usually a good judge of people trust me" he said with a carefree smile " I've had a long time to practice
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm

A soft smile peeked from under her hood as she looked back up at the sky. "Even if that creature has no heart or soul? Even if that creature is what you might class as a monster? ..." although she smiled a hint of sadness lingered in her voice. The countless times she had been called a monster and had proven she was ...
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Oh I don't believe in monsters. I believe everything has a purpose and honestly. What could you do to me other than be an unpleasent date? Not much these days poses a threat to me
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Moon leaned in close to Aeo, the soft scent of strawberries drifted around her "Then you may have your eyes closed or a mist covering them, but that is for another time." the ruby smile peeking through again "And currently I hold no threat to you, as you currently are no threat to me Aeo" his name rolled like cream from her lips "Date? ..." she leaned back away from him as hints of confusion lingered in her voice.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

He laughed " lass.. Im not going to say I've lived longer than you and I know I'm right. Its just I've experianced the proof behind what I say. It may be a malicious or benign cause but there is always a reason for why people live. And yes.. a date you know? Spending the evening hanging out?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Moon raised her hands softly, revealing snow coloured skin with long crystal like claws elegantly filed "I don't know how old I am and their is nothing I hate more than those "My horse is bigger than your horse" deals. Besides" a cheeky smile reached her lips "How do you know? Im not even from your world"
"Every creature has the choice what path to go down and something has caused that, but most of the time it is too late" a flash back from the creature she just killed entered her mind ... "But some are just born with a little more darkness inside them than others" Moon tilted her head softly "Generally a date is people going out that like each other ... Im not sure it would be that for us" she giggled softly again "Is there anywhere you would really want to go?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

It is true they have a choice but...things have been changed to nudge things a certain way...and a date is spending an evening with an acquaintance usually with friends or loved one but not necessary so would you like to spend the evening with an old man
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Moon pursed her lip's lightly and tilted her head "I've never been on a date before." her voice soft "It would be nice to go out and spend time with someone" she sounded as though she was weighing up the options and pro and cons in her mind "Sure ... I'll join you tonight."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Aye so what does the modern world have to offer? I imagine theirs plenty of new things to try mate. Any idea where we should begin?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Moon's pale hand went inside the darkness of her hood as she rested it on her chin "Well there are so many things to do Aeo ... there is ice skating, going to a movie ... in colour" she giggled softly and playfully "the beach is great too. Oh and the amusement park with candy floss, sweets and all sorts of rides. Swimming in the Ocean as the sun sets and the Moon and stars come out. With dolphins and seals. Going to the zoo's and holding the animals. Paint balling ... Gods there are so many things out there." she starched her head "Personally I wouldn't know where to begin ... What about food?" she tilted her head towards him, the molten amber eye gleaming in the light.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Well I'm always up for a meal .. what did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm

"Hmmm ... well I could cook or there is Italian. You can't really go wrong with Italiano food. Pizza, Pasta hmmm" her tummy gave a loud rumble "Defiantly food" she nodded and smiled
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Pizzas not bad but pasta? If its not fedicini alfredo forget about bleck" he mad a face " I hate spaghetti hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:41 pm

"Then don't have spaghetti, have something like a Carbonara with Fussli pasta or Penna Pasta." a soft smile gleamed from under her hood "Hmm ... what kind of food do you like? I can cook for you if you want"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Well in my opinion the culinary masters are the Chinese the Germans and the Cajuns lol and who can really disagree? Hamburgers amazingly well cooked beef and spicy food! Yumz!!"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm

"Oh nice choices ... especially the Cajun. Well there are mainly Chinese restaurants around the world, or we could just go to China? Or go somewhere like New Orleans for the spicy food"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

As soon as she was done speaking they appeared in a small Louisiana town . "Welcome to gresville. Home of the best Cajun food you'll ever eat. The people here know I'm immortal and have catered to me and my friends for generations. Almost since they colonized this area. So ready to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Ruby Blackthorn

Lady Ruby Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Moon looked around the place, she could already smell the food "hmmm food" her voice sounded dreamy and hopeful of the food to come "Please ... I haven't eaten in over 6 months"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travels of the immortals   travels of the immortals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

travels of the immortals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Important :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: