Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Down Town St.Petersburg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori

Shiori

Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 pm

"Well then atleast let me help you Ed." Shiori said smirking at her injured friend.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 pm

He smiled "WHy would you wanna help someone like me?" He asked with a grin as he held out his hand for her to help him up. Once he was standing he staggered a bit and placed a hand on his abdomen "Ya...that really hurts.." He said
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

"You protected me, why wouldnt i want to help you?" Shiori askes, gently placing one arm around Eds waist and taking his arm and placing it over her shoulders. "So let me take care of you." Shiori said happily.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:57 pm

He smiled "If you insist." He said happily "My home is just a few blocks up." He said as they started to walk. once there Ed let them into the house, from what looked like a tiny little cottage on the outside, the inside was a whole different story. It was almost mansion like, with glorious things all around
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"Wow ed your home is beautiful." Shiori said happily. "Now what can I do to make you more comftorable?" Shiori asks Ed in a sweet and calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 pm

"How bout a stiff drink?" He asked with a laugh as he walked over and laid down on the couch and then his stomach growled angrily "And maybe some food?" He asked with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Shiori smiled and she looked around the kitchen, she found the alcohol now for food. She couldnt find anything that gook more than a few hours so she decided to make him a sandwich. Shiori cut up some turkey, letus, and tomato. She then made the sandwhich and then also poured Ed some brandy. Shiori smiled and brought Ed his food. "Here you go Ed." Shiori said happily.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:42 pm

Ed sat up and smiled and took the plate and drink "Thanks Shiori." He said happily as he eat and drank "Feel free and help yourself to anything." He added as he snapped his fingers and a fire lit in the fireplace
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Shiori laughed slightly and she sat down next to Ed. "That was a cool trick." Shiori said happily as she let her eyes wander the room.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

Ed laughed and shrugged "There's a lot I can do." He said as he ate and finished his food "That was a good sandwich." He said "So question, where you born a werewolf? or were you turned?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am

Shiori smirked. "Well I was born as a werewolf. And Now im the Alpha of my own pack." Shiori says felling rather highly of herself.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am

Ed smirked "Well look at you.." He said "I wonder if I should show you my werewolf." He said with a laugh as he stood up and finished the brandy and walked back into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:56 am

Shiori smirked, and her curiousity got the best of her as she watched Ed walk away. She got up and started wandering around the house. Looking at everything her brown eyes could see. She enjoyed the house very very much.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 am

Ed walked back into the living and saw she was gone. He laughed and shook his head "Such a curious little thing." He said as he set off to find her "Shiori?" He called out
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 am

Shiori heared her name and she hid behind a corner waiting for Ed to find her. Once he was close enough Shiori popped out at him. "RAWR." Shiori says giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Ed jumped a little and fell back on his back. He didn't move for a second and then he heaved a a sigh "You know...I'm not so much mad at you...then I am at myself for not expecting this." He said laughing as he got up "You know now I have to get you back right?" He said with a smile and a wink "So, my house really catches your eye huh?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Shiori laughs at Ed and the looks around. "Yeah, I like your house. Its amazing." Shiori says happily, now very much on gaurd from Ed.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"Well here an interesting fact, your not in the same town as when you walked in." He said witha laugh "Your in another dimension." He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Shiori gave Ed a crazy look as he told her about being in a diffrent dimension. "Are you serious?" Shiori said smiling. "Thats so cool." Shiori said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:09 pm

"Yup, it's how I don't get ambushed in the night." He said as he showed her around. The house was almost like a maze, but he gave her pointers on how to find her way around "I use to get lost all the time in my own home." He said and then got up to the top floor after the other 4 "We're almost done." He said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Shiori smiled and looked at all the things her eyes could capture at once. Evrything mezmorised her and she was happy here this place fed Shioris brain with new images.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:28 am

"Oh by the way, You probably gonna have to stay here for the night." He said "THose thugs will be looking for us." He said "I'm sorry." He added
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:15 am

Shiori smiles. "You make it sound like its a punishment." Shiori says winking. "I dont mind staying with you."
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:32 am

"Well, it's hard to put up with me." He said with a laugh and the shrugged and opened a secret door that led back down to the main floor " Can I get you anything?" He asked as he closed the door and led her back to the fire
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 am

Shiori smiled. "Something to drink would be nice. Anything is fine." Shiori said happily. "Your hard to put up with? You have yet to see any damage i can create." Shiori said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Down Town St.Petersburg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Modern :: Europe-
Jump to: