Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Down Town St.Petersburg

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Chris

Master Chris

Down Town St.Petersburg Empty
PostSubject: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 am

Sitting outside a building, was Ed. He was waiting for everyone to filter into the small cellar. He was battered, bloody and bruised. He looked thinner then he usually dose. Skinnier. A twig. But he still had his strength. But, it looked as if, if you were to touch him gently he would disintegrate. He was pale as well. A shell of his former self. The eye's that once held happiness and lively hood, had been replaced with depression..emptiness...and were hollow black holes.

Since Hell had booted him out and his family, he's been doing anything he could. And he's recently become active in a underground fighting rink. The past couple months he's done this. And pushed his body further then ever. To the point of breaking.

He heard a bell ring. He stood and staggered slightly and walked in to cheers and boo's. His next opponent was a demon twice his size. Maybe even three times. The rules of this ring were simple. Brute strength only. No supernatural powers. nothing of that nature. So Ed was fighting bare with no power to help.

He stepped out into the ring and the demon laughed at him " You really think a puny little punk like you will be able to beat me?" He asked. His voice was deep and sounded Russian.

Ed just looked up at him " I think what I can." He said.

The official came out and nodded " No powers. Complete brute strength only. Anything goes." He stepped back and Ed and the other demon prepared themselves and he rang the bell and the demon grabbed Ed up and smashed him against the wall.

Ed grunted and slid down, his eyesight blurry for a second. He stood up but the demon grabbed him by the neck and punched him full force in the face breaking his nose. The demon laughed and slammed Ed on the ground. " Why don't you fight demon?" He asked as he kicked Ed repeatedly.

Ed didn't answer. He sat there and took the beatings hoping it would be his last. But he knew it wouldn't be.

As the demon beat him brutally, the demon continued to laugh. " Why don't you fight?" He asked again and finally smacked Ed against the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Shiori had been sitting a small table gambling with a man who thought he was the best thing in the world. Playing cards was something shiori was good at, and when she ended up beating the overly aggresive man he was enraged and he accused her of cheating
Shiori grabed all of his money smirked triumphantly and placed it in her bra. The man then grabbed her arm and pulled her in close to him.
"You know cutie you stole my money, i think i know a was you can pay me back though." The man said, his nose burried deep into Shioris hair.
Shiori shuddered and got a rather discusted look on her face. "Sorry your not my type." Shiori said before swooping under the mans parted legs, making him fall to the floor, doing a face plant. "But im sure the floor enjoys your company." Shiori said walking away toward the fighting ring, Laughter had erupted behind her from the little show she put on.
Shiori was now watching the fight, A demon and a man were fighting and it seemed the man was loosing pretty bad. Shiori just looked at him curiously. If this gets to bad i might have to step in. Shiori thought to herself while looking up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:18 pm

After taking one last kick from the Russian Demon, he rolled from under him. As he rolled, he smashed into the Demons leg making him trip. Ed got up grabbed the demons leg and heaved the demon through the air and smacked him against the fighting ring floor.

As Ed looked up, his eyes had become blacker then coal and looked like there was almost nothing in his eye sockets. "I don't fight because I have nothing to fight for." He said quietly as power began to radiate through his body, an enormous amount of power. The other Demon got up and charged Ed and without even flinching, Ed held up his hand and stopped the Russian demon dead in his tracks and jumped up and sent a roundhouse kick to the demons face. Ed then walked over grabbed the demon by the hair and punched him in the face.

The Russian demon groaned and as Ed started to walk away he grabbed Ed's leg and crushed Ed's shin bone. Ed looked down and laughed "You think that hurt?" He asked ripping his leg away as the bones healed quickly. He then grabbed the Russian's arm and twisted it so not only that it would crush the joint in his am, but to yank it out of place "YOu don't know what pain is until your crucified." He spat

The Russian looked up at him "HOw are you still standing? I beat the shit out of you...Who are you?"

"I am Edward Uley...owner of Hell's army..." He said

The Russian Demon became paler then ever as he realized who he was fighting and vanished into thin air knowing that the fight wasn't going to last much longer for him.

Ed sighed and walked out of the ring and went and sat back down in his spot outside the cellar
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Shiori watched the an fight and then exit the ring when the Demon vanished, she stalked him slowly. She wanted to see if he was okay or needed and help. When she finaly saw the man she walked to him and stood with her hands on her hips.
"Are you okay?" Shiori asked calmly, Her chocolate brown eyes shimmering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Ed didn't bother looking up, he just made a bottle of rum appear in his hands "I guess so." He said taking a swig from the bottle "I'm alive aren't I?" He asked "Though slowly what's worth it?" He then looked up to her and in his now brown eyes, was a pain that screamed from the deepest part of his being, it couldn't come from his soul being he had no soul, he was a demon after all.
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Shiori looked down so that she could look at the man. "Well now you might be alive, but being okay, isnt being alive." Shiori says smiling slightly at what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Ed smiled and looked back down taking another drink of rum "Pleasant turn of phrase." He said and after a second he looked back up and held out his hand "Edward." He said introducing himself "But you can just call me Ed if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Shiori smiled and took Eds hand. "Hi im Shiori." Shiori said smiling her sweet smile. "So do you enjot fighting Ed?" Shiori asked
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 pm

He shrugged "I guess you could say that. It takes my mind off of whats going on." He said as his body healed up on it's own nicely and he could finally breath right. He then put the bottle down and stood up and stretched and then looked at her "Your a werewolf aren't you?" He asked as he straightened up, he really did kind of tower of her.
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Shiori smiles and looks up at Ed curiously. "Yeah, i am... How did you know?" Shiori asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:25 pm

Ed smiled "Just by your scent." He said with a laugh "Through a string of unfortunate outcomes, I have Demon, Werewolf, Vampire, Reaper and Mortal blood running through my veins." He said
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:31 pm

"Oh how interesting! How come your such a mixed breed?" Shiori asks, curiousity dripping off every word that leaves her soft pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Ed thought for a second "Long...drawn out complicated story short...my ex wife." He said "And also being the head of Hell's armies and councils." He added with a laugh "Shiit happens all the time." He said "What are you doing in down town St. Petersburg anyway?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Shiori laughs slightly. "Well that does sound interestinag and reather complicated, and I'm just wandering about. I came across this place and decided to check it out. Its quite interesting." Shiori said happily.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 pm

He shrugged "If you call brutal violence entertainment." he then turned around to find himself and Shiori surrounded by a gang of Russian Demon thugs "damn." He said

"We don't like how you destroyed our bosses arm." One said

"Well maybe he should have been more careful." Said Ed

"We may be willing to forgive you...if you hand over your pretty friend over there." Siad one with a lustful look in his eyes

Ed stepped back and shielded Shiori...he could tell she didn't need protection, it was just out of habit. "You may as well forget that option." Ed spat
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Shiori blushed slightly. No body has ever protected her before, well except her brother, It felt nice. Shiori snapped out of her little daze and balled up her fists tightly. "Yeah... Dont mess with me!" shiori said smirking, she was looking forward to a fight, it got her all excited and pumped up.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

They all smirked "Do you really think you can take us all on?" one asked stepping forward

Ed and in the blink of an eye, he ran up, grabbed the Russian demon by the face and shoved him into his friends throwing them down the ally "Yes...I do believe I can." He said
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Shiori smirks and looks at one of the other demons. She lunges at it with a butterfly knife in hand. Using her amazing knife skils she cuts open the demons face in multiple places. SHe then grabs his neck and snapps it. "Alright boys, whos next?" Shiori asks with a cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Ed was busy with three others, busy dodging and dealing blows left and right with great ease. He was feeling great, until..

A gun shot was heard through the ally. There was a yelp of pain and the other thugs scattered yelling as they vanished. Ed staggered forward, a big hole in his stomach.

Behind him was the Russian Demon leader holding a smoking gun in his hands "No one makes a fool of me or my boys." He said
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Shiori gasped and ran to Ed as she heard the gun shot. She turned and looked at the demon holding the gun. She became very enraged and thats when she started turning. Her teeth became sharp and her bdy became huge and covered in fur. It sure was a site to see. Shiori as a giant black wolf. She looked evil as she slashed threw many demons until it was only her and that demon lord left.
Shiori stomped at him and swung at him, he dodged all of her hits and he landed a few blows on her. Shiori was battered and bleeding until she got him pined to the ground. It was bloody as she tore away his head with her sharp teeth and tore at his body with her claws, until she knew for sure he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 pm

The other demons growled adn then ran for it as they watched their leader die.

Ed meanwhile slumped against the wall and watched as Shiori butchered the leader. He couldn't help but have a smile on his face. No one's saved him or done something like this for him in ages. It felt good....or it would if he didn't have a gunshot wound to the abdomen. Worst part about it, it was a special kind of bullet that takes forever to heal if your hit. You'd be dead before you could even be close to healing yourself
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Shiori, once done killing off the man who shot her friend, ran over to Ed. Shioris body was still in defence mode and she couldnt phase back into a human. She whimpered slightly as she strolled over to Ed. She nuzzled his face slightly with her nose.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 pm

He smiled at her "Thank you Shiori." He said rasing a hand up and pet her head "It really means a lot." He added looking down to see the bullet wound closing "THis really really hurts." He said with a laugh as he looked at her and a tear rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Shiori soon phased back into her human form and knelt next to Ed. She didnt really know what to do. She just looked at him with worry in her brown eyes and a pain in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Master Chris

Master Chris

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm

He smiled at her "I'm gonna be fine, I just need to rest for a few days." He said "No ones done that for me for a long time." He said looking up at her and in his eyes some of the pain had melted away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down Town St.Petersburg   Down Town St.Petersburg Empty

Back to top Go down

Down Town St.Petersburg
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Modern :: Europe-
Jump to: