Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Calm before the Storm EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Calm before the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Calm before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

The first semester had come and gone for Rachel, she had gotte a 4.0 gpa and was sitting number 1 on the gymnastics team. She had enjoyed getting to know the girls on the team being she never was good getting close to girls being she just couldn't stand the drama. It was the first Saturday after finals and everyone else was going home to be with there families where Rachel just only had herself being her mom passed away and she still hadn't spotted her vampire father yet. She jumped on the computer and checked what was going on at some of the clubs, she got all dressed up in a short tiny black dress and than thigh high boots where she slid a blade in each one. It was around 10pm when she walked out of her dorm and headed to her car and drove downtown to the hippest dance club "Club Flavor" She parked her car and than locked it well walking into the line. She used her fake id to get in and when she got in she went to the bar and ordered a drink.

After getting the drink she walked over to a table and sat by herself looking around the club seeing if she could find some of her enemies or maybe a friend. An hour had passed and she didn't see anyone so she decided to go out on the dance floor and let loose.
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Outside a club in an area named New York City, a pair of lights flickered out of existence, leaving only the distanced neon-lights from the club. The driver's door opened and out popped a chauffeur, whom walked quickly back to the end of the privately owned car and opened the passenger's door for the commuter. The man nervously got out and looked around. Satisfied with is surroundings, he paid the chauffeur, whom rushed back into the vehicle and took off mildly, leaving only signs of tier marks to show that he had been there. Looking once more around again, the man walked towards the glistening double-doors of the club, and pushed inwards into what was called, Club Flavor.

Walking into a more exposed light the man could then be identified: Black sneakers, skinny jeans, a white long-sleeved shirt with a black vest overtop of it, and he also had long-blond hair. His eyes were a silverfish-color with pupils that almost took the shape of a cat. More importantly, his features could make even the most stubborn or modest female/male fall for him.
One would think he was just an average, spoiled, rich, young-adult, looking to have some fun and probably get in trouble. But that wasn’t half the case, nor the reason why he was there in the first place. He was there to receive his next assignment(s).

In the club, there must have been a few hundreds of people and that wasn’t helping him and his nerves at all. Taking a deep breath and exhaling it, he trotted over to the nearest bar, and with finding the loneliest stool he sat down.

The bartender took noticed of this and strolled over to him. “What can I get yeah, Mr.….?”

“Vanity. And I’ll have the bloodiest red-wine you have,” the man responded.

The bartender gave him a wink, and took off to the back to retrieve a bottle from the cellar. Vanity, growing bored with waiting, turned around in his seat, leaned on the bar, and took in a view of this new atmosphere he was in. There must have been a hundred or so people there, ranging from male to female and young to old, each one different from the other. The whole club what looked, to an experience one, was broken into many dramatic groups from the center to the outer part of it. There were the dancers or athletics in the middle, pushed out some where the type ‘trying-to-act-cool-but-can’t-dance’. On the edge were the lonesome people, all the bars, drama-queens, and then of course himself. When he turned back the bartender had just returned with his bottle of red-wine. The bartender popped the cork and poured it into a wine-glass in front of Vanity. The bartender then retrieved an envelope from his pocket and set it on the counter, as he walked off to help one of his other clients. Vanity quickly snatched the envelope up and stashed it in his pocket. Knowing, the 1st part of the job was complete, he felt a little less hyped-up and less-scared. He then took his original position, leaning against the counter and looking into the crowd of people while drinking a sip of his dazzling-red wine. That was about the time when something had caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Dancing around in the middle feeling plenty of guys coming around me and grinding than hitting on me I turn them down and finish up my drink. As I walk out to the bar I start feeling that a few vampires were in the vaccinity. I order my drink and look around noticing a man sitting at the far end drinking a really red wine. Thinking to myself damn he is good looking but remember he is a vampire. I order my drink and thank the bartender and walk back out to the dance floor while giving a wink to the guy at the end of the bar.

As I get back into the flow of the music I smile and have a good time getting into the men around me again. As the music wore on I kept looking over to the man in the chair something about him was drawing my attention to him more and more. I decided to take a break from dancing and go back to the table I sat at when i first arrived. Wondering did he know what I was or would he come over at all.
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 am

Vanity couldn't help but notice the young-girl who kept glancing over at him. She was kinda cute and he expected there to be alot of smokin' hot and interested girls at the club so he wouldn't have minded, but this girl in perticular caught his eye; not only did she keep looking over at him but there was something about her that he just couldn't place a finger on. When she went to the bar to order another drink and leave to go back to the dance party going on, she winked at him, causing him to get even more suspicious with her.

After awhile of dancing, she finally sat down to catch a breath and a drink of cold liquid. With his mind anxious to figure out who this girl was, and this being the perfect time to do it: he strolled (trying to act natural) to her table and pulled up a chair.

"Good Evening ma'am," he said, tilting his head abit towereds her and then back up.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:30 am

*Taking sips of her drink she looked around trying to follow the vampires that were out and about dancing, none of them seemed to notice her and did not fear anything would happen, but little did they know she could take them out in 2 seconds flat. Glancing over to the man at the bar occasionally she couldn't figure out what it was that kept her going back to him. After a while she noticed him get up and start walking her way, she kept her eyes on something else until he pulled up a chair. When he said Good evening ma'amand was checking her out she smiled at him "Well hello sir. and how are you this evening? What brings you in here tonight, I've never seen you hear before?'" She knew what he was and was waiting to see how he reacted to her." Looking him over well he was closer she found his clothes and appearance were very much close to what she liked black and simple.*
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 am

"oh I was just in the neighborhood and decided to check out this club I've been hearing about. So what resin do u have to be here ms...?"

Vanity couldnt take his eyes off her. Her sexy black dress made his cheecks turn red.As he was blushing he took the opportunity of looking around. Sure that no one was watching them or following him, he returned his gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

*Watching the gentlemen looking her up and down she smiled a bit noticing he was blushing. "I come to the club all the time to dance and just search for certain people. Well welcome to the club, So are you in school? Run a business?" As he looked around the club so he wasn't looking at her she started studying him left and right figuring out his weakness and strengths. After a bit she stood up and looked at the time. "Well I must be off I have training in the morning maybe will see you again. Have a good night." Slowly walking to the door she looked back once more seeing him still at the table. She figured he might follow but maybe another night he'd show up and she could get him under one of her blades.

Walking to her car she sees no one around, she than climbs in and drives back to the dorms. When she gets back she parks the car and climbs out feeling like she was being watched she just walked slower to see if the person would show themselves. Reaching the main door they never appeared so she unlocked the door and went in making sure the door was closed before heading up to her floor and room. Finally getting to her room she takes her blades out of her boots and places them in her weapons chest and than she takes off her dress and changes into her pjs and climbs into her bed falling asleep slowly thinking about the man at the club.*
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

As she slowly walked away I waved goodbye. She kept glancing back as if I was going to follow her. What a strange girl, I said to myself, different, but still cute.

I got up and opon looking at my watch I noticed it was going on 11:oo pm, time to go to work. I pulled a big wad pile of money out of my pocket and stuck it on the table for the waiter, then quickly exited the building through the back.

Distant smoke filled my nostals as I exited into the dull night, and I almost puked. I hated cigrattees it was lethel and had a terrible smell to go with it. Ignoring the disgusting scent, I pulled out a set of keys and interseted it into the small lock of a car that hid in the shadows. Putting it into ignition I looked down at me GPS. Perfect, I had her location.
I then attempted to follow the supicous vehicle to its destionation.

Immeditaly as I started to catch up to the specific car, it made a turn into one of the existing neighborhoods in the area. I slowed down to a near minimal, still following.
What I saw didn't surprise me, it was a dorm. And where there where dorms there where a school, students, and teachers. My guess is this girl was probably a young-adult teacher, or a senior.
I then knew of all places I did not want to get caught or get witnessed, so I abandoned the car and traveled on foot. I stalked my pray up until it enters the front door, then wait in a near bush till I finally know its in its room.
Excellant. All is according to plan...

Suddenly, I hear some approaching footsteps.
I immediatly take the oppurtunity to make sure that whom ever it is can't see me, and then take out my shurikens, preparing them for any threats.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Waking up the next morning she climbed out of bed changed into her training clothes and than packed her gymnastics bag up. She walked over to the training center and stretched out for a bit before starting her two hour workout. After finishing up she checked her phone and had a text from her coach saying just to do workouts for the day and that they'd do routines tomorrow being something came up. She did her final stretching and than headed back to her dorm. She got back to her room and grabbed her shower stuff and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Finish showering and changing into her typical jeans with a halter top and her fishnet arm sleeves. She decided to head into town and grab some xmas decorations being she had no one to celebrate with and she felt it may be more enjoyable just to get her a few things making it feel like christmas.

She finished shopping and decorating her room up and than ordered some food. She still couldn't get rid of the man she had met at the club last night there was something suspicous about him even though he was a vampire. She figured she'd go back again and see if he showed, plus she wanted to get a few kills in tonight it had been a couple days since she had stabbed anyone. Watching the clock she changed to a sleek black dress that went to mid thigh and than she put her tall kneehigh boots on and slid her knifes into there slots. She worked on her hair a bit and than grabbed her keys and id and headed out. She got to her car and drove downtown and parked outside of the club and than went to the door and was let in right away being the bouncer was becoming her friend. Ordering a drink she went right to the dance floor again and started looking for the mysterious man and some vampires to take down.
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:46 am

"Now who let you in i wonder?" Tortain said to Rachel. He hadn't seen her for a long time. But this was a new place. He'd never been to this club before, but he could pick of the vampires in an instant, they all moved, too perfectly. It was just hilarious to watch, as they couldn't help but seem perfect. So he walked around to the front of Rachel and looked at her. "Ya know, you shouldn't leave yourself so open. I might just have to teach you a thing or two. But then again, your still atleast, part, human." He said with a smile. He couldn't help it.

He sat down on the chair across from hers. "So how have you been my dear? Good i hope. It's been too long since i talked to you last, but you know how it goes. Business is just, BOOMING." He said with a good bit of excited showing in his eyes. He smiled once more to her. Then he looked at her. She seemed distant, and her thoughts proved it. "Ah, you met someone interesting recently. I want the details. Fill me in." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
xxxBloodxxx

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm

"Are you sure you want to do that Jamie?" asked Vanity, looking up from the site of the dancefloor below.
The man behind the desk takes a long drag in his cigratte and then puffs a ring into the air. He chuckles for a moment before his face turns into stone.
"You just think you can walk right in here and run this place, even after what you did?! F*** no!" He pulls a gun from under the desk.
Vanity smirks, "come on dude, we're friends here. Lets not make this worse than it has to be."
"NO, no, you basterd! To hell with you, and This is for Molly!" He raises the gun, but before he can pull the trigger, blood squirts from his neck. He falls onto his knees and then plummentes into death.
"Sorry Jamie, it's just business..."

Stepping over the dead body, he approaches and looks over the railing down at the club.
"It's time to make some changes. . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the Storm   Calm before the Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm before the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Modern :: USA-
Jump to: