Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Vanity Von Blood EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Vanity Von Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxBloodxxx

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Current Owner: xxxBloodxxx

Creator: xxxBloodxxx

Full Name: Vanity Von Blood

Nicknames (if they have any): Blood or Vanity

Aliases (if any):

Height (optional): 5’6”

Species/Race: Vampire, human

Appearance (clothes, hair, skin color, eye color, jewelry, scars, tattoos, other things): Vanity Von Blood has white-skin; long, black, emo-hair. He wears a black top hat He has a bloodish-eye color; wears snake bites on his lips lower lip. The only tattoos he has are angel wings on his chest with a cartoon heart connecting the wings and within the heart there is a bandage that looks like a ‘x’ (on one side of the heart). He mostly wears a white long shirt underneath a black vest; he wears black pants with black dancing shoes. There are also several black and white rings on his fingers (both hands). He wears a spiked choker on his wrists (but are sometimes hidden underneath his white shirt), and black gloves.

Creature appearance (optional): Vanity Von Blood looks almost the same but he has vampire teeth (his teeth are longer, sharper, and in the light they have a striking glisten to them); he can hide his vampire teeth when need be. Sometimes there is black or red blood on his clothes.

Picture (optional):

Personality: Vanity Von Blood in a very caring, romantic, mysterious gentleman. He only tries to hunt animals or drinks from hospital blood bags and only when desperate will he hunt humans. Even when he does hunt, he will keep his victim alive and help heal it the best he can if it is worth it, there are many reasons for his actions. He is a very music-orientated guy who loves to write songs and play them in his free time.

Abilities/Skills/Strengths/Weaknesses:
• Vampire strength (can lift heavy things and move very fast if wanted to).
• He is very loyal to her friends, but he does not so easily trust others.
• He is a very talented musician. He plays a huge range of instruments like the piano.
• Power to become a shadow figure making it hard for her enemies to see in the darkness until it’s too late.
• Able to read minds.
• He can come influent in a girl at random times (because of the things she does or says or many other things), or at first site.
• Sunlight will not burn him but if he stays in it to long will become weak and unable to function.

Weapons Used (If Any): Sometimes, Blood will have a glistening sword named as Black Blood (in its unique scabbard) that he carries around. He also carries a gun around, which is hidden from view, but he doesn’t carry it that much around either.

Background (History): Blood’s childhood is a mystery to him. He never met his real parents and was taken in by rich and powerful family whom never told him about capabilities as in being a vampire until later on and more mature. He doesn’t live with them anymore and is on his own, but he is still mighty and wealthy, since of course, he is a vampire. He works for a secret organization that sends him out on many unknown missions. How he gets his information is through many different and sometimes shocking ways but he is always prepared for them.

Family (extended family is alright as well): Godparents: King and Queen Devilish
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello xxxBloodxxx, Welcome to ETD. The character sounds good to me. As of right now we are low on people. But I may be able to help you out with your sl. Don't get frustrated if it takes a couple days for responses I've actually been out of town and not near a computer but i'm back now.
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Thanks Alpha_Sigma_Sister, it sounds good with me and i'll wait if I have to... Also what do you mean by sl.?
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:19 am

SL=Story line. The one you posted on has been dead for a while. If you'd like I have a female charrie I could use with yours in an sl being the ones shes in has been dead for a couple months so I'd be up for starting a new one. just let me know.
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Sound alright with me, and
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Your welcome. I'll get one started today
Back to top Go down
xxxBloodxxx

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:18 pm

K. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Alpha_Sigma_Sister

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:04 pm

I have one started in USA its the Calm before the Storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanity Von Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity Von Blood   Vanity Von Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanity Von Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Characters :: Index :: Male-
Jump to: