Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Dangerous adventure EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Dangerous adventure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiori

Shiori

Dangerous adventure Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Shiori had left the cabin and suceffuly made it to the lake without running into danger. With her pack following her shiori was in wolf form trotting around. She ran into the lake and decided to take a drink and go for a swim, before Aeo found out she was missing and scolded her.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:54 pm

He woke alarmed and broken out in a heavy sweat. He had sensed her leaving and he was worried...the demons and angels could be after her as he stood there. He sprinted out and followed her trail soon he saw her pack join her and he knew his appearance in the area would cause problems..especially his nude so he summoned clothes , a trenchcoat, black shirt and black cargo pants. As he burst into the clearing he saw the pack swimming in a lake
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Shiori howls happily swimming with her Pack. She gets out of the water and shakes out her black fur making her really poofy and fluffy. She then rolls around on the ground happy as can be until she catches Aeos scent in the air.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:28 pm

He stood in the shadows with his arms crossed just out of sight and stood there with a stern expression on his face..he saw the white wolf was staying close to shiori. Now that he was gone
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Shiori put her nose the the ground and tarted sniffing around curiously. Once she spotted Aeo she began to whine.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 pm

He smirked at her surpriesed somewhat at her reaction
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Shiori ran towards Aeo and she bit him by the color of his jacket and dragged him behind some bushes. She licked his face and wagged her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Nice to meet you to but I don't need abwolf on top of me so geerroff me! "He picked her upband tossed her a short way..not enough to harm her but enough to surprise her a bit
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Shiori howled as she hit the ground in a playful way she then shook her body which had some water on it and it got all over Aeo. She then went and brushed her fluffy tail over his face.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Well lets go meet the rest of the pack along with self righteous mcgee over there " he said nudging his head to the white wolf
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 am

Shiori stamps her giant paws slightly and then transforms back into her human self. "Alright, lets go." Shiori says gabbing Aeos hand and leading him to her pack.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 am

As he walked into the middle of the pack he let go of her hand and stood in the clearing and the pack surrounded him some snarling and others emotionless...as he looked at them he said " hello I am Aeo and I have become shiori's mate
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:27 am

shiori smirks and stands back watching Aeo take control. If he was truely her mate he had to prove it and show much dominance against the wolves, he had to become the alpha male.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 am

He stood there..arms folded and eyes closed as if he were sleeping..then he opened them and said "wolves...if you fight me I will kill you...I never grew up with your pack rules and I don't intend to be a part of them.."he smirked and said "shit, I'm the guy who created your rival species...but go ahead and test me if you've got the balls and the power"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 am

Shiori sat down and reclined on the ground. Knowing that Dante, the white wolf would ultimately choose to fight. Dante formed back to his human self and looked at Aeo, his red eyes gleaming. "Look Aeo, you said it yourself you dint grow up with us, ou dont even know us? So why start now?" Dante asked
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 am

"Why? Fir her" he said nudging his head to shiori "I love her but its not just her..I want our child to be able to experiance the pack...but as long as you don't respect me though so if I must I will command the packs respect by submission..or a duel..."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Dante looked at Shiori with a mean look. "How could you let this fucker mate with you! He doesnt deserve to be one of us!" Dante said mad.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Hey wolf" he said menacingly " one don't call me a tucker and two leave her out of this..its between me...and you..."
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:06 am

Dante gets mad and transforms into his wolf form, Shiori gasps slightly and knows this cant end well. Dante is strong and has many tricks up his fur and Aeo is just as good. Before shiori can do anything though Dante lunges at Aeo.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

As Dante lunged at him Aeo waved his hand and sent the wolf flying...he landed by slamming into a tree as he lay on the ground Aeo said " well look at you now. On the ground probably with broken bones and all because of your arrogance"
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Shiori runs to Dante who is howling in Pain. As he lays there on the ground, shiori strokes his soft hite fur to try and calm him a little
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 pm

He remained silent giving the pack some peace (he'll be okay I didn't hurt him that much and they're healing rate is astounding ) he thought to himself as he watched the spectacle
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:11 am

Shiori sighed and she took on her wolf form. She looked down at her fallen comrad and then looked at Aeo. She rolled her eyes and hated both men at the moment. She layed down and lay her head over Dantes neck, reasurring him that he was just acting like a baby.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 am

As he surveyed the area around them for demons he noticed something...a flaming blade and white wings. (How dare they) he thought to himself. (Fighting on this territory...the whole earth is off limits and they're fighting near my him? Well guess ill show them) he began walking toward the demon and angel fighting as they were about to clash again he stepped in between them and muttering a powerful incantation sent the angel back to Heaven and the demon to Hell
Back to top Go down
Shiori

Shiori

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Shiori got curious and walked over to Aeo, she nuged him, pushing him forward ever so slightly. She wanted to know what that was about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous adventure   Dangerous adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Modern :: The Lake-
Jump to: