Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
The good times. EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

The good times.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: The good times.   The good times. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

Tortain decided he wanted to hang out in his world for a while. He couldn't help but be in it. He sighed as he transported himself there and looked around after the transportation. It was just as lively and bursting as he left it. This world was a world of life and open space. It was how the world was meant to be, before humans came to be. This world was the way things were meant to be happening. Not the way the were in the human world. Tortain took in a deep breath of air. "Ahhh. I've missed this place. Time to go exploring i guess." He said simply as he took a few steps around. He just wanted to find some more things that he knew was already there. Eh it was still fun in a way, because it was fooling his mind into believing that all of this was real. But after a few hours of walking around he couldn't take it anymore and decided to go back to the human world. His world was just too devoid of people, and he enjoyed a good conversation every now and again. So he transported himself back and looked around. He was outside of one of his bars, it was teeming with people. He rolled his eyes and looked at the gaurds. He nodded to them and walked in and threw his heavy over coat off. He was in a russian style club and he smiled. It was HUGE. At the least a few thousand feet. The music was blaring and the people jumping. He nodded his head to himself. He walked up the stairs and onto a balcony to were there was no one else and just looked over the railing at the people. He laid his coat down on the banister. He waited for something to happen at this point in time. He didn't have any plans on interupting anything nor trying to start anything up until someone else did...
Back to top Go down
https://enterthedarkness.rpg-board.net
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:14 am

Hello old friend its been a long time" he had appeared behind tortain. They weren't necessarily friends now due to the fact when the Heaven He'll war broke out rather than side with tortain and his buddies at He'll he resurrected his old army and declared earth off limits for battle. All of the war must be fought either on one of the dead planets in the solar system or in Heaven or He'll.. and both places were now ravaged since earth was no longer their place to showboat their power
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

Tortain smiled and turned around. "Yes. It has been a very long time." He said simply back to him. He had looked at him differently at one point in time. Tortain couldn't help but look into his eyes though. It was his way of telling if someone was friendly or hostile. It was 99% effective. Tortain gave a smile once more as he shook his head. "So, how have you been my friend?" He asked the question with a grin and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 am

Fine...I have come to tell you that a band of demons is rampaging on earth and I made it clear this is not to happen...now deal with this problem or I will be forced to side with Heaven in this conflict and you know this..it was all part of the Doctrine
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Tortain looked at him. He sighed and shook his head. "How am i supposed to deal with it? I had no idea something like that was happening. I didn't order anything like that. And plus i'm done with that war. I haven't fought or participated in that war for centuries. So it's not my problem. Go to the council of hell and tell them to do it." He said and turned around and looked back down on the crowd...
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm telling you to do it." He said almost threateningly. "I remember what happened to earth last time and I will not let it happen again..I am to busy commanding this army...so deal with the problem or Hell will be attacker by the Third Great Kingdom
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 am

Tortain looked at Aeo. Obviously his friend wasn't much of a friend anymore. This fight between heaven and Hell was a horrible one. Old friends lost touch, new friends killed each other, and people didn't know what they wanted to do. Tortain sighed. "My friend, I'll deal with it. You go command your armies. Like i said, I'm done with that war though. I haven't even seen the council of Hell for a few decades now. They are, to say the least, taking it too far this time. A war for over a thousand years is too much. And their pushing my limits." He said as he sounded frustrated. "Aeo, my old friend, I've grown very old, and for a human mind, these years have taken their toll on me. I'm not sure how much longer i will be able to operate." He said and shook his head. He was reaching the point of insanity now and it wasn't what he wanted, cause he wanted to be able to control himself. "I have a favor to ask." He said looking at Aeo with a face that was so serious it could have killed.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

"what is it?" he said gently, realizing he may have hurt his friend. he didnt want to sound cruel but the tragedy that every being that lived on earth during the last war was getting to him.. he had seen anybody he had cared for in any race torn apart by the war between Heaven and Hell. it had hurt most of his friends to the point were a torturous death would have been a great mercy to them
Back to top Go down
Tortain
Admin
Tortain

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:51 am

Tortain stared at Aeo for a good couple of minutes. He couldn't believe that his old friend had become an enemy towards him. "Don't threaten me." He said with a smile. "I care not either way how the war goes, for it will always end in tragedy and death. And the only way to avoid that, is avoid the war. I'm simply thinking of starting new somewhere else. I've been looking into some in the ways of a project that i found out about from some informants inside the U.S. government, about interplanetary space travel." he said with a smile on his face. "It would be nice to see something new like that. All the different kinds of races and peoples. Don't you think?" He said and shook his head. "However, i know, i'll never get to see something like that as long as I'm in a position of power like i am. I mean look at me. I'm supposed to be the king of all evil and darkness, but look at me. Is this seriously how long I've lived? That i can't even be bothered to be evil anymore?" he said with another shake of his head, it was definitely getting to him, all the years that he has been on this planet. "But, for my friend, i shall find out about this army of demons. It shouldn't be too hard. I mean, i know all of the commanders of hell by first name." He said with a chuckle. "I'm going to try to end it. Not just the rampaging demons, but the war i mean. Would you support me? Even if it meant a few dying, so more could live?" He asked Aeo in all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The good times. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good times.   The good times. Empty

Back to top Go down

The good times.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Fiction :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: