Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Enter_The_Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter The Darkness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free TopList

Free TopList
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Xxx Sixe Free Videos 3gp Daunlode
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm by fulalmyn

» 7.s?n?f Anafen Etkin Defter 4b Cevaplar?
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:28 pm by fiorlily

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:18 pm by fulalmyn

» Airborne-toxic-event-zip
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

» Tomtom Iphone Gratuit Sans Jailbreak
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am by fulalmyn

Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 am by fiorlily

» Reshma Hot On Bed Target=
Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am by fiorlily

Waiting for Carnage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

Waiting for Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Alias's arrow flew through the air into the head of a rabbit. He hurried over to the kill and assessed it, an adult rabbit, large enough to. Alias pulled the arrow out of the rabbit and returned to his pack. He breathed deeply; it had been a long trek through the woods. Many animals weren't out at night, but Alias felt stronger in the dark. He looked up towards the moon, checking on his time. The moon was over half white, he only had a couple of days until full moon. He had to get as far away from civilization in that time. He quickly got to his feet and scurried off to find shelter.
He soon made camp near a pile of rocks, which he used as a post for his equipment and bow. He then built a fire from a pile of wood and leaves. He let the rabbit cook for a short while not bothering to clean it. Cleaning took too much time, and little meat was left afterwards.
Alias quickly ate the furry rabbit and stamped down the fire. He went over to a tree and climbed up to a large forked branch and stretched his body out on it. He didn't feel tired, but he had to rest before tomorrow’s journey. He slowly watched the crystal stars flicker in the sky as he settled into the tree.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 pm

He was hunting...not werewolves or rabbits...but a dragon...even though most were peaceful this one remained hostile...it had terrorized villages as far as 100 miles away it murdered hundreds if not thousands...as he hunted he spotted a man shooting a rabbit he would usually pay no heed to such things but he was following the path of the dragon so he ran to catch up to him. " hello there stranger. How are you today" he said in a calm kind voice
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Alias almost fell out of the tree when he heard the boy call up to him. He quickly jumped down from the tree and landed next to the intruder. "Evening," He tried to say calmly, "I didn't think there would be anyone around at this time." He tried not to sound scared or angered, but that was hard for someone like him. Alias knew not to trust anyone, because the more you trust someone, the more guilty you'd feel if you killed or harmed them in werewolf form.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 pm

There was something odd about him but he chose to hide his thoughts and simply prepare for any conflict secretly. "Well I'm hunting something...a dangerous creature that's been terrorizing. Villages near here
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 am

Alias took a step back as the boy explained what he was hunting, "A D-Dangerous creature?" He tried to say normally, "What kind of creature would that be?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm

I can't tell you because sometimes little kids like yourself get themselves killed going after a monster thinking they can handle it"
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Alias smiled, "Trust me, the most dangerous creature I'd go after is a deer." He was lying obviosly, but he didn't let this boy know that, since this person was a hunter, telling him of Alias's strength wouldn't go well. "I'm guessing it's dangerous, considering you won't tell me."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Yes werewolf the creature I'm looking for is dangerous..but not you kid...
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Alias wasn't to surprised this boy knew he was a werewolf, he looked like the type that would know. "That's a relief, most would be hunting me at this time," he said looking at the moon, "A full moon is only two nights away."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Puzzled he asked "why would that bother you? "
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:30 pm

"Do you not know of the curse?" Alias asked, "Every full moon a werewolf goes into a sort or trance, they transform into their werewolf forms and lose control of themselves killing any creature that falls into their hands." Alias shivered, remembering the times that he had attacked and killed people," And what's worse," Alias continued, "The werewolf will remember all of the damage he did under full moon."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Most werewolves have learned to control it.. haven't you???" He was surprised seeing a werewolf so old he expected it to know what its doing
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:08 pm

"Werewolves like me that are not born with these powers, but are bitten, find it extremally hard to control." he answered.
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"Hahaha that's a lie I've met plenty"
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Alias wasn't too happy that this boy though he was lying, and found it funny, "You think I'm lying, that I actually like killing innocent people, that everyday I wish I could just die and leave people in peace, You think I like being a monster, a beast people don't dare talk to? A monster that men hunt, making a bet over my death. You think I don't miss the life I use to have, living free and happy, not being afriad of people trying to kill you, I had a life, a brother, being a werewolf has ruined my whole life!" Alias stopped suddenly before he got too angry, "If you think I'm lying, you'd better think again."
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I said you were lying about werewolves having a hard time...in all my years yourvthe only one I've met who doesn't have even a little control over his powers...bitten or not..your lagging behind mate"
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Alias stopped to calm down before answering, "My lack of control might be something to do with the werewolf that bit me. He look unusual, his eyes were deep red and after the bite, he kept following me. I could see him running through the forest after each hunt. And my first full moon rage wasn't just on a full moon, but an eclipse as well." He looked over at the boy, "Does that sound like anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm

It means your probably more powerful than most...the red eyes usually indicate an alpha wolf and the eclipse means your special but not in a way that should hinder your control so still
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Alias was suprised about his power, but still upset that this boy thought that controlling a werewolves full moon rage was easy, "So when did you become the expert of Werewolves?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Kid you don't realize how old I am..I've been around a very long time and you pick things up as you go"
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Alias didn't really care about the boy's age, "But are you a Werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Hahaha no but I'm older than the oldest werewolf...trust me I know what I'm talking about
Back to top Go down
DragonMaster

DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Alias went quiet, then spoke in a low tone, "But if you're not a werewolf, then how do you know that it's so easy to control a rage?"
Back to top Go down
AeoDrakonia
AeoDrakonia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I taught the first of your kind how to do it...since then they've taught it to each generation..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Carnage   Waiting for Carnage Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Carnage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enter_The_Darkness :: Medieval :: Europe-
Jump to: